All Comments on 'My Greatest Night'

by FreeThinker2014

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Loved it and loved the twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Great first time story. I also loved the change in the story at the end. Good job mate!!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Very good....

A very good story...almost a 5 *...for me failed a little when she spoke: "ready to make love", she was "ready to fuck"...But it's only a matter of speach...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Nice debut

A common fantasy, and well-written. I didn't really care for the ending, as I think you're pandering to the BTB crowd. But it does add to the realism of the story, given how you described the wife at the beginning.

Five well-deserved stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

She was gone for 4 hours. She got fucked by another man and was clever enough to get the supplies before hand to give her the plausibility of denial? This whole thing stinks. After all those years she is going to change COMPLETELY, dress provocatively, go to a bar, let her husband leave her alone (what a dumbass HE is), pick up a random man, fuck him, then go home and, again, completely change her behavior and tell her husband some erotic, nasty story. Unbelievable even for fiction.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage

Another garbage day in loving wives. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gay Husband

Gay married male crap

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
cuckolding

Yet another cuck story, come on guys lets have something different for a change !

Well written by the way

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
*****

You took the same old theme and added a new twist to it. Whether we like the plot or not, we should give you credit for a good story. I haven't checked yet, to see if this is your first, but if it is, congratulations. If it isn't, it's still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good one!

Nice story. Good twist at the end. Keep them coming.

Don't listen to the whiners, they don't even know what they want in LW.

Gamecock78Gamecock78over 9 years ago
why do the haters read all the way to the end

Loved the story, well written nice twist at the end. I see haters on here in comments all the time one question if you dont like the genre then why read all the way to the end? Dont you have anything else to do?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Great!

Really liked it. As for 'stupidity runs amok' did you actually read the story or make up your own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it up/

Enjoyed the story especially the twist keep it up.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

LindeLindeover 9 years ago
Perfect.

I enjoyed the slow build up of sexual tension. You included lots of steamy details so the reader is drawn into the act.

You managed to have your cake and eat it, too. Kelly was both a cuckolding hotwife and a faithful mate at the same time! Delicious.

dannyboy1958dannyboy1958over 9 years ago
great story

Truly a loving wife, good story ,more like it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

Excellent story, slow and deliberate build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

This is really well done. It's a very erotic fantasy, played out just enough to build tension and anticipation in the reader. The husband obviously is really enjoying the story and wondering if she really did it. I'll bet she is enjoying the fantasy of really doing it while also really enjoying what it is doing to her husband.

This is truly a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

I just read this story the second time and I feel that it is the most erotic, well written story on this site.

Thinking about the motivations of the characters is fascinating. Is the wife just doing this for him or is she turned on by the fact that she is desired by handsome young men? Is she enjoying this game as much as he is or is she just humoring him? Is the husband turned on by his wife being made love to by a virile young guy or just by the idea that there are young guys who want her?

How close did she come to actually doing it? Or did she really do it? Did they play this game again? Did they take it further?

I would really like to see this story told from the wife's point of view.

I tried to get my wife to play this game, and she could never understand why I wanted her to do this and was scared of how far it would go. I'll admit that I didn't really understand and I was a little scared too. Nice Fantasy though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Check

The husband could have done a check of the wife's pussy and asshole. If she had been so well pounded, there probably would have been some evidence. That might have ruined the fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs a sequel

This story begs for a sequel. Did they continue to play this game? Did they come up with other variations? How far did they really go? The world wants to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Extremely Well Told Story!

You are a gifted writer; thanks for sharing your skill with us. The surprise ending was great!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I do like a happy ending.

It was hard to read because I really do dislike cuckold stories, but that ending made it worthwhile.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If this is your greatest fantasy, you are one messed up want to be cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story but a couple of suggestions

The story was very well constructed and written. Two (constructive) criticisms. During the early stage, the husband was too pushy. Reminded me of George Castanza. For a husband to really like this kind of behavior by his woman, at least half the motivation has to come from her. In a healthy relationship the guy's excitement/arousal comes from his pleasure in her pleasure. This guy was too pushy. On the other hand, that kind of leads to and contradicts my second observation: your plot twist at the end. It was good but not quite set up as well as it possibly might have been. I was with the way it was going until about two thirds of the way in, then I started to suspect the twist. We both know that, as a writer, you don't want that. And I can see, looking back, that the husband's pushiness was part of the set-up for the twist. She didn't want to really do it, but she compromised to make him happy. For me, the pushiness aspect just wasn't enough to develop an effective set up for the twist. It was a detraction from this reader's identifying with her actions and was largely forgotten after she starts her show, except to the extent that her sudden reversal from rejecting the idea to diving into it head first was too much of a jolt and probably causes some readers to wonder why. Then, David was too perfect. After a while, I was looking at the story skeptically and trying to avoid acknowledging that this Adonis was just too much to believe. That's when I started to suspect the coming plot twist. Having said that, I'm not sure how it could have been done better. Which brings me to the last observation. I've read several comments from the usual mentally ill detractors. I wish we could get them some help. Perhaps in the sequel you could have David be a psychiatrist that specializes in treating men who spend their time finding straying wife stories in order to get themselves riled and write odd comments and then go on to find more fictional works to read and punish the writers and any readers that enjoy them. You could help them through your character, who will recommend a combination of shock therapy and a lobotomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous