All Comments on 'The Labyrinth'

by TheMinotaur

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheMinotaurTheMinotaurover 9 years agoAuthor
Feedback

If you enjoyed reading the story and wish to leave feedback I encourage you to do so, but request that comments and critiques be kept relevant to the writing itself. Seeing that this is a fantasy realm, and the story itself is highly unrealistic, comments about how the story lacks realism are rather pointless.

I have started work on another story, and comments I receive regarding this one will most likely effect how I adjust my writing style.

Thanks for your understanding!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Keep going. I would like to know how the beast came to be and what her plan will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Desparately needs an editor

Great story, but the grammar and spelling errors, including entire words being missing, is a huge distraction. I would offer to edit if I could log onto my actual profile. If edited properly would be worth 5 stars. Without only 2, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy

Loved it. Just needs to be spell corrected and such.

Also, I would love more detail. The details of the ten other girls can be added onto or removed completely. The Minotuar doing what she said as well. I wouldn't be so in your face about foreshadowing as that was.

I'm not trying to be rude, just seen you would like some feedback.

Otherwise, I enjoyed it a couple of times

šŸ˜˜šŸ˜

Good luck. I look forward to reading more!

trrgrhppytrrgrhppyover 9 years ago
Great start!

Good start, though a bit curious as to how the story will play out, as in if the girl (is there a name? or did I miss it?) will just live in the labyrinth with the minotaur, or if they will one day move out of the labyrinth. Also, how the hell did some lotion let her take the beasts giant cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great start.

I enjoyed the story. Aside from the spelling, which isn't as big a deal as some make it, I would have liked a little more about the beast itself. Does it talk? It seems to understand what she says to it, I am left wondering how this is and does it have the ability to talk but has not yet. I am also left wanting to know her plan LOL. It was a great ending, the story drew me in and kept me reading and wanting to learn more. All in all, A great start. I do hope you keep writing, if it is something you enjoy, don't let anyone discourage you

avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago

Morreeeeeeee

So good! At first i wasnt sure but then i was like.. whoa hot! Really good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!!!!!

This was great, aside from spelling..:) I very much enjoyed it and would love to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

A great story apart from the spelling, try using the computer spell checker. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely!

First time I've been motivated to leave a comment on Literotica. I really enjoyed this story, not least because you went with the D&D style of minotaur rather than the classic Greek model - - you know, the fully human body with an inexplicable cow head. I was also pretty happy that the story was less rapey than I expected.

I'll look forward to seeing a sequel! =3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great read! Very hot, but also with a sweetness to it. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bestial woman.

A woman is taken by a monitor beast,which at first terrifies her,but she finds the only way to survive is to surrender her voluptuous body to him.At first she performs oral pleasure on his massive appendage,receiving copious amounts of his seed,which to her great surprise she thoroughly enjoys, in both flavour and taste.

The lady then allows the beast to fill her two other orifices with his magnificent member,which drives her crazy with bestial lust,and consumes her mind and body to heights of untold bliss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous