All Comments on 'Lady of My Heart Ch. 06'

by Saxon Stonedyke

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
iTabooiTabooalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely love these stories.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

except the forced raising of a rape child i love this story.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 9 years agoAuthor
Everyone is entitled to make their own interpretations.

I did not intend for it to be a "forced" raising of a child. I feel like Ames and Dragon would love and care for any child no matter how it was conceived. But then as the author I am a bit biased toward my characters and their motives.

Thanks for the positive feedback to all!

Willow105Willow105over 9 years ago
I love the story but...

The constant changing of view points is somewhat confusing. It would be easier to follow if you wrote in third person rather than first

speedforcespeedforceover 9 years ago

This series is pretty awesome! I like that it's a crazy mix of fight scenes, sex, and multiple narrators.

Thanks for sharing, Saxon Stonedyke!

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this mixture of adventure, fantasy, and erotica. The characters were appealing and I enjoyed their happy ending. As far as 'Forced' childbirth goes, I know that Dragon and Ames will lover her as 'their ' daughter.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i feel i must clarify my view.as an antiabortion view i understand the raising the child as their own i just would preferred that a child had not resulted from what i saw as a rape of ames.i know from family experience that having that reminder is sometimes hard to deal with.mu cousin couldnt and took her life rather then be reminded of it.so again i am sorry if my personal experience came thru.i did love the story otherwise so please keep writing and share your talent.

Saxon StonedykeSaxon Stonedykeover 9 years agoAuthor

Redlion75 I am sorry for your loss and the fact that my story brought back bad memories for you. My condolences to your family and I hope that time brings healing and lessens the pain of your loss. We never get over the loss of a loved one and I know there isn't much I can say to lessen the pain. All I can do is send my hope for the loss to be easier for you to bear.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Quite Different

I will admit, I did have somewhat of a difficult time trying to keep up who was who, or who's tale was being told. I did enjoy the story, especially the last page when all seemed to come together. Thank you Saxon Stonedyke for your wonderful story.

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Amazing!

You are a very talented story teller! Thank you for sharing and I look forward to more stories in the future!

lesbearlesbearabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it! This story would make a great, full length novel. This writing is rich and full of imagination. I do have one criticism. It seemed very rushed at the end and left several unanswered questions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Plz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous