All Comments on 'Until... (Sequel to The Arrangement)'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
glad you're back

i'm glad that you decided to continue this story and that we get to see simone and samuel's side can't wait to read more specially nightwalker's woman and aegir's captive those are my two favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What about the story of Travis and his wife?

Though I'm glad to see a sequel to the story, it wasn't the one I was expecting. I really want to see a sequel with Travis and his wife. I want to know what happens with them. Their situation is a story waiting to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I just wanted to take the time for your explanation at the start of the story about Daddy Doms. For the first time I think I understand it. My partner and I are into bdsm in a big way but the Daddy: Baby relationship always without fail is a huge turn off that makes me feel physically sick. Even after reading your explanation I still couldn’t bring myself to read this story, I regret that because I enjoyed the other story connected to this one.

That I couldn’t do it speaks more about me having been a victim of child sexual abuse than it does about the story itself. I might never be able to appreciate this type of bdsm but at least I don’t have any misconceptions about it any more. Heartfelt thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...