All Comments on 'Just A Tease'

by lonny37

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very hot, could use more detail

would have been a much better story if yu had told how it made yu feel as they used yu....what they said as they saw yu naked & the different ways they fucked yu

RiokRiokalmost 19 years ago
how did it feel...geting ravaged like that?

Loni...you are one very sexy woman whose very looks and body will always bring out the most savage behavior in men. Be proud of it...you're one in a million. And if I ever see you hitchhiking or in a campsite, expect me to be all over you like white on rice. And I'll make sure it's good for you, too!!!!!!

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good start ...

Got me started but didnt get me finished ... needed more details ..

MauigirlMauigirlabout 15 years ago
Tease? Try disappoint!

There was no action to this story! Just some nipple play... and when you FINALLY get to the action, it's not even there! "They talked outside and then came in and fucked me..." WTF is that about? 2 guys taking one girl, and NO SEX scene?!?! LAME!!! Your over all style is good, just concentrate more on the sex than on the rest... If it were me, I would've gone DEEP into detail on how the two guys manhandled me, forcing me onto all fours, plowing my cunt fast and rough, forcing me to suck their cocks, etc... We don't even get a very good description of the characters!!!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
detail

if it was so personal then why did you tell people, and at the end you basically just said and then we fucked, it should have been in far more detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Couldn't think of an ending?

This story was "Just a Tease." The story was moving along and then just died.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlonny37@lonny37
20 Followers
I have a number of stories in me, some are true, some are just fantasies. A lot of them have to do with meeting a strange man far from here in a strange motel and letting him do whatever he pleases to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Just A Tease Series Info