All Comments on 'The Equilibrium Deviance Ch. 02'

by Zev95

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Zev95 has once again showed that he is one hell of a good writer. This continuation of the "The Equilibrium Deviance" storyline is terrific. Very sexy, very hot, and a great story, too. I'm a bit unfamiliar with Cheetah, but she definitely is a nasty bitch. Watching her manipulate Garfield and Donna was as chilling as it was sexy. One of Zev95's best qualities is his ability to surprise you, to throw you for a loop.

Looking at their couplings from Donna's and Cheetah's point of view was an eye-opener. The very things that Cheetah felt were degrading, Donna thought were just plain loving.

Zev95 clearly shows here that one of the differences between evil and good is evil's essential selfishness. Good people share, help, cooperate. Evil uses.

Somehow, there is an overarching story here, but I can't see where it is going.

That's great!!

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
Sexy enough, but...

Actually, the one thing that cracks me up about Zev95's stories is how deeply rooted they are in puritanical thought. While they're sexy and all that, almost all his stories are premised toward "good" being conquered by "evil" because the "evil" people cause the good people to engage in deviant sexual behavior. It's pretty narrow minded when viewed from an enlightened perspective. Good people can have nasty, dirty, perverted fetishes and still go out and do good deeds without any loss of ethical certitude. It's kind of sad when satisfying sex, whether hetero, homo or bisexual in nature is viewed as the purview of the "evil".

Not to mention, Donna Troy is the daughter of actual mythical Titans and could outlast pathetic Cheetah any day of the week. Cheetah's ability to stand up to Wonder Woman is dependent on her ability not to get hit and from her poison. By sheer, main strength, she barely tops Killer Croc, much less Donna Troy.

Even with the egregious lack of familiarity with comic book power levels, I gave it four stars because the sex scenes were well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZev95@Zev95
1583 Followers
If you enjoy reading my short fiction, imagine a whole book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BQPQTPSS?ref_=cm_sw_r_apann_dp_C91SP5X4YH5DFD7MQHR2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES