All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
Good one

Liked this one . Can't wait to see where you take it .Hope I don't have to wait very long .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic start!!!

great premise and start for your tale...the possibilities are endless here for your story and I certainly hope it will allow for a few chapters to follow...I know the story started off with a plot of revenge forthcoming to Sarah...so I hope you will continue with a few chapters of him dominating several people that you have introduced already...Carrie...her boyfriend...Becky...and eventually Sarah and her firm...

ps...you're my favorite writer...your stories of non reluctance...blackmail...and forced sex are the HOTTEST!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo

Well, you hit another one out of the park. I, like many others, can"t wait to see where you take this one. That's two in just over a week; not only are you awesome, you're prolific. The only problem, (for you, not us readers), is you spoil us and now we expect more. Looking forward to that more. ---Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like others

I liked this story and can't wait for the next chapter. Hope it will not take long until I can appreciate another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I really like this story I cant wait for another one.. Hope it wont be long

WoodSmithGuyWoodSmithGuyover 9 years ago
Future chapters, scores to settle

Great story again!

1)Bitch sister submits. Check!

2)Sisters friends submits. Pending

3)Sisters boyfriend pays. Pending

4)Boss and collegues submits. Pending

5)Mom pays for years of having bitch sister ill treat son and not do anything about it. Pending (sooo looking forward to this one)

Yes i would definitely say you got your work cut out for you J :) Lots of chapters to look forward to.

LOVE THE STORY

5 STARS

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 9 years ago
Wow!

I really hope this story is continued. I want to read more about the nerd getting even with those that have wronged him all his life.

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 9 years ago
Good piece, hope more comes.

I read a lot of your work and something I would like to see is the main character have a problem in his plan. Like one girls will power is strong enough to break the drug he has made. Just a personal preference

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 9 years ago

This is good stuff if a little short on length. But it is such good stuff I hope to see more soon.

hornacekhornacekover 9 years ago
How old is the protagonist?

From the first few paragraphs he sounds like an adult - he is a scientist at a company, he asks out the president of the company. He sounds like an adult man.

But then it says he lives with his mother and 18-year-old sister, and if he is an adult man no explanation is given for how he has an 18-year-old sister. From that point on it sounds like he is ~20 years old. I guess a 20-year-old could be a scientist working at a company developing mind-control serums, but that would mean the president of the company would be around his age too since he asked her on a date.

It's like the story started with him being one age and then changed once he got home.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Like

can't wait to see who else he takes and Controls and does it last or does it fade and the Girls decide they like things as is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very fun

The light tone of their banter made this short story a very fun bit of silliness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope there will be more chapters very soon

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago
4.5

I rounded to 5 stars - this is definitely something we'll want to see a lot more of.

One small piece of advice though: don't make Brandon completely amoral.

In order for us to care about the character, we have to see him actually care about something other than revenge -- i.e. doing the "right thing," wanting to prevent (at least some) other people from being hurt, etc. If Brandon is nothing more than a douche with power, then we will never really get invested in his story and it will suffer greatly for it.

But there's plenty of time to develop him into an actual person, so keep up the good work and bring us a great follow-up soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Found this to be a highly enjoyable read. Especially the way the victim is fully aware and has no control or choice over what her body is doing. Hope to see more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More of this story

Looking forward to more chapters when you get around to it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting premise

but I wish you would lighten up on the degradation. Why not make her like it and feel good about it? Maybe I am in the minority, but, to me it is a whole lot more erotic when terms of endearment are used, rather than calling her a slut, whore, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Favorite story! Please make more asap!

nudist26nudist26over 9 years ago
Public nudity?

On the list of "symptoms" of the drug/spray, one listed was that the victim would find their clothes constricting and want to be naked. So is sister not going to be able to get dressed now? …I wouldn't have a problem if that were the case.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Great Start

Can't wait to see who he brings into his Harem. Sister her BFF and who knows from the Neighborhood. What about some of his Mothers friends and their Daughters or Daughters In-Law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving It

Very well written, eagerly waiting for the next one. Nice work, keep it up!

jdr727jdr727about 9 years ago
great story

I agree it would be better if she liked it. Also another chapter in this story would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mind control ftw. Great story.

I really liked it. Another chapter coming?? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So many posibilities. So little time.

I'd like to place an order for the first case of this product on the market.

One can for the next family reunion. One can for the next time I go to Starbucks.

One can for?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 9 years agoAuthor
part 2

Hi all,

Part 2: Cheerleaders is written and at the editors should come out in late March.

Then part 3 this summer....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More plz

This is a story I could actually read and get into can't wait for more just hope it be sooner keep writing this is amazing but I do agree it's good to have her resist at first but she should love enjoy and like it

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Thanks to part 2

I would have never read this because I only go into the incest category. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need more

Definitely need him to use it on his nurse mom as well

asianToyasianToyalmost 9 years ago
So, so... so... Fun!

I love your writing. Ridiculously entertaining!

asianToy

pervdoodpervdoodover 8 years ago
As soon as I saw the author's name...

I knew this would be excellent, and I wasn't disappointed.

ALL of Silkstockinglover's stories are top notch.

She has been on my favorite authors list since I first read a tale of her's.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago
This Story !!

This story and almost ALL others by silkstockingslover are super hot and definitely wankworthy !!

ZL00py

RoseSlut68RoseSlut68over 8 years ago
Fantastic Job As Always

I can never go wrong reading a story by you because you always write some of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that her solution is so simple. A simple baseball bat to his nuts while he sleeps. And after he wakens in the hospital that he can't stay awake 24/7. He's toast. So is the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

As ever was, your writing is great. I didn't rate this as a 5 star because I'm just not sure how I feel about the (almost) rape of his sister. Bitch or not. At least he could have formulated a compound that would do for his purpose but allow her not to remember it later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
NOT

This was okay for casual reading but wank worthy it certainly was not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes!

this made me so wet!

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
hmm

Well it is hot and interesting. I think a bit too cruel for my liking though.

Revenge that is worse than the treatment that provoked it. It's pathetic.

zena99zena99almost 8 years ago
Still waiting

The subject says it all, still waiting for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ok

This is ok if you have a low sexual stamina e.g. Near first time wank. However, if you have wanked of a couple of months, then you probably won't cum for a while.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

So much fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmmmm

I liked it and am hoping for a continuation. #SoonPlease

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
continuation

would be interesting to see if the effect wears off but the interest continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Or sweet revenge.

Brother could make sister have sex with black guys to cure her of racism and get her kicked out of the house in order to get access to trust funds for college and setting up a business.

RANDOG61RANDOG61almost 7 years ago
PURRRFECT

LOVE IT, lol YOU'VE OUT DONE YOURSELF THIS TIME! BRAVO!!!

Wraith117Wraith117over 6 years ago
Oooh boy....

PERFECT, I agree with the others, you REALLY outdid yourself this time ;)

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
A perfect start !

Looking forward to seeing how this develops !

Rapier

sexymeupsexymeupover 6 years ago
Question

Surely, he can't just walk up to all those people and spray the drug in their face without someone catching on to him and putting his ass in jail, he has to come up with a way to apply the drug where he can't be seen doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intriguing

I can’t even believe that a drug like that would exist. I’m glad to see a forgotten man like Brandon get his. Hopefully he realizes the fact that he can make a lot of money with this power.

dlearyousdlearyousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful!!! Can you make it go 30 chapters

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

amazing hot story.

I wish I could have some of that spray ...LOL

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story, and especially the restraint that the brother showed in leading his sister Carrie into an intimate sexual relationship with him. And it was nice to see that he did all his jism-shooting into her mouth, rather than her pussy, for obvious reasons. Hope his "elixer" has some legs to it -- i/m looking forward to seeing him deposit a goodly amount of cum into his sister's cheerleader friend Becky. and moving on after that 2nd Test Run to play it through Sara, to see where that gets him.Thanx for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and true, its nice to read these every now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading the other parts of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a brilliant idea . Just 40 , well okay , 50 years to late !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story next shoud his mother then lesbian incest between mother and daughter. Making babies in both.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildabout 2 years ago

Are all Canadian women this pervy? If so, how do I immigrate? Joking aside, silkstockingslover is one of the best writers on this site! She could copy a phone book word for word, and somehow make it sound sexy. Her imagination is wild, her stories always interesting, and her characters believable. She is, by far, one of the most talented Literotica authors. I know these comments are supposed to be reviews of the particular stories involved, but I felt compelled to state what many of us readers already know--- This woman is a Great Writer!

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414almost 2 years ago

Good story, although I thought Greg was being unnecessarily mean to his sister while he was setting her up to put out for him, but he did reward her with a pretty darn good fucking, and set her up nicely for eating his cock whenever he needed a blow job, so i guess that evened things out quite a bit. Hope he can do as well with Becky when his brings her home for Greg's enjoyment.

PornoclesPornoclesalmost 2 years ago

Well, I guess it made me hard for a bit but it’s pretty weak story telling.

No real descriptions of the action besides lines like “she took his cock in her mouth” and “after a minute he took it out”.

Dialogue feels pretty wooden too.

Maybe you’re just churning these out and not putting much into them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good but not great,but with that potion my Mother in Law would have been next and thereafter my Sister in Law the mighty

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

437. This looks like the perfect beginning of a great series although a most improbable one. Involving the submission of many different characters, it offers a variety of jack-off scenarios. Thanks to a great storyteller.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aric11 months ago

I just love your writings!! Can't wait to read more.

blackknight314blackknight3149 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still waiting on more parts. This could've been an 11 part series easily.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would be fun wish I could do that to my girlfriend

farinajohnfarinajohnabout 2 months ago

I want to buy some of that stuff.

Use on my Milf neighbor first

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50364 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES