All Comments on 'Do You Trust Your Wife?'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This just got so silly,

I stopped reading. I won't rate it because I did not finish it. I found it boring and idiotic.

maedhros21maedhros21almost 10 years ago
what ?

So what was that ending...is she killing him by head butting him or what?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
TRUST.....THE ABILITY OF ALL COUPLES TO COPE

with the inter-actions and fears of every day living TK U MLJ LV NV

moandickmoandickalmost 10 years ago
Agreeing with anonymous

I rarely if ever agree with some of the comments posted by people who prefer to remain anonymous because they are scared to show their faces or identity - but in this case I do have to agree with an anonymous - what a waste of time and energy - totally, utterly boring.

Moandick

looking4itlooking4italmost 10 years ago
WTF

There is some serious mental instability. For his own safety and even more so for the safety of his children he needs to leave her and take the kids with him. Two stories here with similar expressions of revenge and trust as well as men who seem to be willing to literally risk their health and life on an unstable wife. Get the SD card right now, pick up the children and get a restraining order...pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
They might call it sad

but nobody is going to interpret this as love.

rphinneyrphinneyalmost 10 years ago
Revenge of the Classics...

This is "What if Sherlock Holmes married Agatha Christie?" in short story form.

Man, you really need to find a better hobby to keep your mind busy...

Maybe your next story will be about a couple that spend one third this much time actually thinking about how to make their partners happy, and it will be so sweet it will be dangerous for diabetics to read.

Or I can hope for that, at least...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
he needs the video to have her committed

she is Insane, remember dead wives don't lie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another Edrider clusterfuck

Except this one was simply pointless. They obviously don't trust one another. Why stay married? And for his part, he'd better NEVER sleep in the same zip code as his bat shit crazy wife. How could he ever sleep? Was there a point to this mess?

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The only thing my mind kept telling me through reading this...this...I don't know what you would call this but my mind kept screaming....WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Dude if this makes any sense at all to you then we need to have you committed because this was one fucked up mess!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All over the place

Sorry did not make a lot of sense. You totally lost me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

whatever you are smoking when you write this garbage i would love to get my hands on some..

kakashi524kakashi524almost 10 years ago
Who is crazier?

I'm not sure who is crazier. Sheila, or the writer that came up with this story.

What. The. F....! 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF? Get help.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This fool author has difficulty posting a tale with a score of greater than 3.

And this garbage shows why.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
I take two thoughts away from this story:

The first is that the wife is bat-shit crazy, not to mention paranoid to the point where she needs psychiatric counseling, or medication, or both. Also, that the husband is a spineless and pussy-whipped wimp.

The second is that the story is absolute rubbish. You don't write well, and what you do write about is both confusing and boring as hell. My opinion is substantiated by the shitty scores your stories seem to regularly receive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why is this not NonConsent or BDSM

As a "loving wives" it absolutely sucked

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
well, there went some time

I will never get back.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 10 years ago
STOP WRITING IN LOVING WIVES

YOU'RE A SICKO AND NOTHING ABOUT THESE "WIVES" IS LOVING.

If I did that to my husband he'd knock my teeth in after he tore the bed apart to get free and then file for divorce and I wouldn't blame him!!

0 stars!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
That reminds me....

Of an ex I once had. Eventually I had her arrested because of her insanity. Though this is quite well written it shouldn't be in loving wives

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
fear for your life, man!

That woman is bat shit crazy. She would probably castrate or kill him next time he looked at another woman.

Should have ended with him saying "I love you but i will never trust you again after the lies you told me while i was tied up."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

What kind of fucked up relationship are you in for coming up with this shit.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Difficult to Follow and Exceedingly Strange

This wife could almost qualify as a psychotic SS06 first wife. Husband is just plain wierd. Neither character had any redeeming qualities. Strange read.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Very little to trust here

'Trust but verify' means don't trust. Sheldon must get away from this crazy woman as soon as possible. Scarlett is starting to look like a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hahahaaah

I read through this thing just to see how far down the rabbit hole goes.

You are one demented person.

What I want to know is, where is FRONTLINECASTER, making sure this goes into BDSM or non-consent, and whining on about how horrible the neanderthal, heartless women from your stories are? MMMMM, no raving comments from him/her yet? Enough said on that.

As for your story, the only possible way that this would end this way in the real world, is if hubby has a bent for being the victim your men always are.

Again with the lawyer stuff... Won't hold up in court? Fuck that. When someone intends to disrespect me this much... when someone commits CONSPIRACY with other sadists to try and set me up and physically damage me against my will, then ALL bets are off. I would rather go down in flames than stand for it.

And again, with 'don't bother trying to find me, it won't work out'??? Sure, the wife found the dominatrix and formed a relationship with her in such a short amount of time. She lives close enough that she can visit the happy family home... or did the Dominatrix pay for her own flight to help the whore wife out? Come on!

Only people who have no self empowerment would ever believe that they could do nothing about the situations you try to put them in.

There is no love here, only bent people. The kids are better off without them both as you paint them, and I can't say that strongly enough.

In my reality, the law may get involved if they can pin any proof on me, but it would be worth it anyway.

I can say one thing for sure though. The ending to my tale would be much darker than yours.

patilliepatilliealmost 10 years ago
Very good

Uniquie, well thought out. I have some reservations reading your stuff after a couple of your early entries, but this kept flowing along and grabbed me, I had to see it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crazy ass woman

If I was her man I'd do one thing. I'd make arrangements to would come into full effect if she ever did ths kind of shit again. Let's just say that dopamine anti-agents would make her pain long and eventually unbearable. You don't do that shit to me and get away unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good for toilet paper

Your story's only good to use to wipe your arse with

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
Well thought out story

I'm glad no one was hurt. The story was dark, then it wasn't. There was no cheating, and no cucks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kept me on the edge of my seat

Finally a story that I could not determine the outcome until the very end. Thanx for a great read.

BDEarth

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 9 years ago
WTF was that?

Based on the information you've provided, the female character needs an education, medication and therapy.

This story should have been placed in the fetish or bondage categories.

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

This story was very dark and terrible. She planned her revenge, coldly and with great care. At the last minute, she decides not to kill him, mutilate him or whatever her twisted mind can devise. She changes from an insane person, to an apparently sane person, and he decides to trust her and love her again. This after she has told him s him in great detail how she planned to harm him. No way! She is an insane person who one night, will torture him until he dies. The children will arrive home from visiting the grandparents, and find her sitting by the mutilated body, as she eats his penis and balls.

If FTDS continues this tale, I will pass on reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, but no.

Look I understand the premise here. Some don't or claim not to. yes, the premise here is that the wife needs to be able to trust so much that she can't exist in the marriage unless she gets it back. OK, so she could have saved a lot of time and money by asking him if he would agree to both doing lie detector tests. Those can be done. It just costs you some money.

But the way she went about it shows that she truly is mentally unhinged. It really is psychopathic to plan to do something like that. If the man was smart, he would have taken her to bed and fucked her. Then waited for her to fall asleep and then go get the SD card out of the camera. Then, the next day he would have gotten a lawyer and told him that he wanted a divorce and for her to be committed. Sorry but kids are resilient. And it is also likely that they also see problems with their mother...if this were real. But in no way would a sane man ever trust her again. Love her? Sure. you don't stop hating somebody because they are mentally ill, and that is what this was.

But a sane man would have to think about what she did. OK, so hooray! Yes, she now trusts him and loves him and feels sorry. But at the same time, she has the props on standby. Think about that. OK, so the next time she thinks she sees something, she will get even more mad. Keep in mind there is no real proof that he didn't sleep with Scarlett. So when she thinks he cheated in the future, will she truly lose it? Will he wake up in restraints only to find her sawing his dick off?

Sorry, but the level of psychosis is such that he would have to have her committed. And at the least, he would need a restraining order on her, and a divorce. No way you could ever sleep with a woman like that. No way, no how.

So you take her to bed, and have your goodbye fuck. Wait till she is a sleep and take the SD card. Maybe just take the whole camera to be safe. Then you quietly go wake up the kids and tell them to be very very quiet. You have the car packed and ready to go. All you need is some clothes for the kids. Wait, scratch that, you go to the store and buy them new clothes, maybe three sets to get them through the next few days while you talk to the lawyer and get her committed.

The kids don't need to know all of the details, and in fact this could be used to make the wife cooperate. Because you would also ask the judge to seal the court case for the kid's benefit. You don't let the word get out to the press because they would salivate over a case like this. The idea would be for the wife to get help so that she could move on with her life. But no way would you ever sleep with her again. No way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievably Ridiculous

The premise here was so absurd, wacko, and non-believeable as being insulting to the reader. First, and the same applies for the other story, the person who originated these revenges would go to jail for conspiracy to commit rape, sodomy, assault, and probably attempted murder so threats of restraining orders or not being able to be found is nonsense. Same with the wife. And all husband had to say was "I revoke my consent" and no doctoring would help. Think people cannot tell between an ordinal and a doctored video? And since the assault and rape would have felt physical evidence, H would have all he needed to put the wife away for most of her life. "Going away for a couple of years"? She would not have gotten out until she was old and her kids grown.

Worse is, anyone who would do what she planned to someone she claimed to love has to be divorced immediately. Especially when it was clear she was having homicidal and mental breakdowns. And you have him treat it as if nothing happened? Absurd.

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
No comment....

none

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
That Was Deep

I still feel unfulfilled, but my mind has been exercised like no other time on this site. Leaving monsters in shadows does make them more terrifying.

But trust? She really didn't make a hypocrite out of herself? She would've deprived me of my children? How fun his 'snapping' would have been.

Truly psychological. Thank you.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 9 years ago
Get help hun! 1*

I don't know who's crazier! You or your wife character!!! If your a woman you should get over your hatred of men, but if your a man you need to get your head out of your own ass!!!

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
S I C K

1. This woman is severely mentally ill and a poses a physical threat.

2. Her husband must realize how sick she is although he is not that healthy himself.

3. There is no way that a sick woman like this should be near kids.

4. People like this do not get better, the do not "recover". They just go along until they finally take it too far and someone get's hurt.

5. Love has nothing to do with it, once he was released from those restraints, he should have called the police and had her arrested. His initial consent meant nothing, once he told her to stop, she had to stop. A good detective could have broken down her story and gotten the freaky SM woman to as part of the conspiracy. Once this all came out there would be a conviction, jail time, divorce and full custody of the kids for the father.

Omega ManOmega Manover 9 years ago
Longgggg sad story

It was a lengthy read about a very jealous woman and her carefully planned revenge. Which in the end she finally came to her senses and didn't take it all the way. Two Stars

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
MATT MOUREAU = EDRIDER73

its kind of obvious

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 9 years ago
Gee Harry, Not even close.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weak ending

The story has not received very good scores as the ending is not very complete. You seem to have simply run out of energy to finish it up.

I have looked for a follow up and there hasn't been one that I noticed.

The lack of communication between these people is astounding.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 9 years ago
quite good

yes, these folks have some real issues, but that's what the story is about . I just wish you would not leave them hanging as you do. that set of very loose ends is just not satisfying. although I really like your writing, I can't read many at once because of their incomplete nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If I knew this people, I take both of them out of the gene pool...

thank God they're just in edrider73's pathetic mind. Just a silly posting

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
well it depends....

Where they live could matter, in some parts of the US it is about 95% unlikely that poison would be detected.

It would save the children from going through a broken home, he would get to keep everything......win-win.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
oh yeah,...

And if you don't live in one of those places where poison is hardly ever found;

"Gee Honey, you know we really need a vacation, I know let's go to ......."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too dumb...

THis story with it's massively passive husband married to a psychotic wife is just too silly. Yes, even sillier than the cliched 'but I'm really a secret agent and my best friends from school are the best secret agent divorce attorney, elint expert and space age PI' tales. The characters here are being jerked around by the author with such a heavy hand, you can see the strings. Nothing about this rings true....

Well, nothing except the even dumber audience that seems to want to concentrate on the minutiae instead of the dopeyness of the story and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do you trust your judgment?

0.7% Sexual Activity

99.3% Bitching and Moaning about Marital Trust

Yawn!

jasjonjasjonalmost 9 years ago
Pathetic

More of you asinine, pathetic drivel. Please leave Literotica.com and never write again.

xtchrxtchralmost 9 years ago
Really!

Are there really people out there that act this way? This couple was just plain sick. If this is how they love each other, I would not like to see it if they hated each other. Maybe I'm too naive or unsophisticated BUT this story made no sense to me. I did not see any love between these two. This guy should run away from her as fast as he can. I feel sorry for the kids growing up with parents like these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The worst part of this story is

I read it to the end. What a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No just no

-5 if I could.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What another load of garbage

I think when she starts spouting her rabid dog bullshit on page one he would have moved out and divorced her right then and there. Who would have been crazy enough to want to spend another night under the same roof as an insane woman? And that stupid ending? How far could she have gone? How hard would it have been to find the stuff? Hell just leave her and tell everyone you both know what she's done. She'd have to leave the country to ever be able to hold her head up. And when she asks you about tying you up? Why not just say that while you trust her, no one was ever going to tie you up and make you feel like a prisoner. That you were just too uncomfortable with the idea so she could forget it? Another Edrider tale that's just so far out there that it wasn't worth the time spent reading it. No stars for this absolute drivel.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
poor

Why he did not leave her after the party and Harry playing with her ass I will never understand I guess he is just plain dumb, because I grew up in house where the parents stay together for the kids and it was horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You bloody wimp

Stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
annony!!!!!!!!!!!! you fuckingb assholeeat shit

I gave this a 5 to offset your sorry ass vote. Great story and a good LW and sex. Ig there is a GOD it's you dear annony that should die and tonight

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
story

I gave it a 5 and only for effort. trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. two people with screwed up mentalities, and no communication ability, trying to hold a marriage together. the idea was good, the constant mistrust is almost standard these days, due to the amount of immature minds getting married in the first place.

I think the author could have done a lot better with this script.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

If the camera was still running, he has all the evidence he will ever need to have that crazy bitch committed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why fuck about

Just have the bitch killed, after finding out the whereabouts of mistress whats her name. Then have someone wait with a gallon of acid for her cunt ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disturbing!

She's certainly a sociopath, if not a borderline psychopath. And you trust her and stay with her. Well told as usual, but troubling and as I stated, disturbing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very unusual

Your story was imaginative but way unusual. I don't know what to think about it at the moment. It was well written too, but way unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce The Crazy Bitch

Fu.. the trust, divorce her before she either kills you, maims you, or produces a sadistic porn movie where you are the star.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

He should run!

Run hard, run fast, run far!

Fucking cunt is psychotic.

How the fuck could he ever ever trust her again! Cunt goes apeshit without ANY proof of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weird

I thought my ex wife was completely nuts, but she really is a loony tune!

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Yawn! Another piece of no communication; and purposefully too.

Don't know why LW authors think this ploy is a basis for erotic drama. Neither erotic nor dramatic. This was just long winded.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Worse than a yawn. Author, hubby and wifey are all psychotic.

After 2/3 of the story with no meaningful communication between them, they enter into a philosophical discussion after he talks her out of beating him. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
God, What A Piece of Work

Sheila went to all this trouble because a woman stroked the jacket sleeve of her unnamed husband. (One of my pet peeves about amateur writers is they mention a character's name the first time he or she enters the story and expects the reader to remember it until the end. Harry is mentioned a dozen times more than Sheila's husband; hereafter referred to as 'he'.) I am convinced that Sheila and Harry are still carrying on an affair. If I had been 'he', I would have hired a PI to keep tabs on Sheila. Also if I was 'he', I would see to it that Harry suffered consequences for his actions at the party. Harry would definitely be told if he ever touched Sheila inappropriately, 'he' would break both arms...and be sure to say this in front of several of his coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are a brain sick faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!!

How insane has that author to be to write such a laughable crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please post your address. We will have to draw strays to see which one of us get to slowly kill you, there is already a line. -1

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Indeed it is. Not everyone grows up with mature mentality, but they survive, for the most part. what holds them together is the love between them. What I like about this story, was the lack of communication between the couple. Not that , that was good, but it explained why all the things that happened, happened. Do I like what she did, absolutely not. Personally I would have not let it progress this far, but it did.

The story line conceptually was good, but the filler was too much. The trifle mish mash, in dialogue was un-needed, they both knew what was going on. At this point in the story, he should have baled on her, but there are kids now. Just another stupid cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unwarrented revenge

If only he let Scarlette make that call, it isn't always to just deny cheating you really need some supporting proof. She was the one who cheated as she miss read the situation.The problem will never go away because it was't resolved and will keep rearing it,s ugly head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are still the same idiot as allways!! MINUS 5* for your crap!!!

Only real insane people can write such an idiotic crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very interesting story!

I kinda liked it. If I was him, I would immediately collect all of the evidence specially the tape of the madam. The wife was only gone for 20 minutes so it wouldn't be hard to determine where the stuff was stashed. I would definitely go after the madam and give her back some of her own medicine! As for his wife, she needs a good shrink.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Divorce is the only path

I would never sleep with her again. Might wake up dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No Trust In This Marriage, Especially With Her

Kill the bitch and Madam Corinna. Get a gun and blow both their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a Conniving Bitch!

I'd wouldn't divorce her, I'd leave her, take all my stuff, half the bank accounts, and disappear forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Seriously

All that trouble for a nothingburger?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
mentally unstable people...

Should not have children or be running around loose on our streets (lest they keep voting Democrat)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Grest story Lewt's keep the anony fool

in the home and keep him from the others! He is insane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would rip the bitches head off.

First chance I got I would rip her head off, kick the living shit out of her then divorce her worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy Shit!

The first time that bitch goes to sleep, she's gonna die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Scary how your mind works

Didn't really enjoy all the bondage shit...but did understand the points being made.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Sick sad story deplorable mentally ill woman unfit for marriage

Dumb ass wuss for taking her back.

Waste of good writing g on stupid plot with an impossible ending. Vomitus!

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

I'd of left as-soon-as I could. Taken 50% of all our finances, quit my job, and left for much greener pastures in a country far away. No communications with anyone back there. She is one sick puppy.

JackallsJackallsover 6 years ago
Very

Very well written. Look at all the comments and you see how well.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
shit

crazier than a shithouse mouse, divorce at least, kill her looney ass no jail time when in fear for your life

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HOW CAN YOU TRUST IMBECILIC ACTIONS

don't call the police, notify the insane asylum, TK U MLJ LV NV

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
She'said definitely got issues

I didn't understand this one at all. Sheila wasn't going to believe him no matter what. She was going to punish him and she had no reason to do so except for the misinterpreted touch she saw. Makes you realize how fragile trust is when the data you rely on for that trust is faulty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Martymb

She's got issues? Edrider has fucking issues.

As soon as any normal husband was let up they'd be out the door. Call the cops call a lawyer call a psychiatrist. ... but don't stay with that cunt of a wife.

Then find the madam. Hunt her down. Hurt her. Maim her. Hell even kill her.

Ahhh. Now I feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hated it!

Another crazy bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
is JKMJJ a 'pure' or 'true' closet

cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
garbage

pure garbage.

Not fit to post.

She should have been shot right between the eyes the first night.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"You can trust what I did the same way I can trust what you did." - But, she has as much as said that she DOESN'T trust him, ergo he shouldn't trust HER!

It's troubling that they USED to have fights, but now they NEVER argue!

He's crazy to agree to ANYTHING she might do! What is she decides to cut his dick off? Granted, there would still be criminal charges regardless, but what if she does something borderline, that would require him to press charges, and now she has him on video agreeing to anything she might do!

She wants him to agree to be restrained to show that he can trust her, then she PROVES that he shouldn't trust her!

I know it would have killed the story, but he SHOULD have had her talk to Scarlett. Maybe she wouldn't have bought it, but he had to make the effort, get all the doubt and trust issues out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

THE ANSWER IS YES I TRUST HER BUT IF SHE BREAKS IT SHE IS TOAST.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 6 years ago
Man, that is effed up

Seriously, how did you ever come up with a story that effed up? I can tell you the minute I was released she would have unconscious from a beating. I don't hit women unless they threaten my life or perverted sexual shit. Nobody would ever find the body. Who gives a shit about trusting her, how could you ever go to sleep with her in the same room, again.

Ya, no thanks. This story was a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrifying & disgusting fiction 1*

When she is in the mood again, she can tie u up when u sleep. And this time she will castrate u for real, in addition to all kinds of horrible acts.

So, at the earliest chance subdue her.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

I really don’t understand the ending. Did she cheer or not. It’s ambiguous. For that I can only give it 3*.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous