All Comments on 'Revenge in Advance'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 293 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What a load of 1* shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Total bullshit

Punch the bitch in the mouth and have the wife disappear forever. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
she wouldn't have to worry

there would be no need for her to worry. the next appointment would be with a divorce attorney, with copy of policy in hand and cause as irreconcilable differences. by the end the wife would regret ever having the first discussion about it or signing it.

jezzazjezzazalmost 10 years ago

I gotta admit, I'd be divorcing my wife pretty instantly if she did something like this.

What the fuck happened to trust?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
LETS HOPE HE HAS READ ALL THE FINE PRINT,

and now its Bon Appetit with the nuptials. TK U MLJ LV NV

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 10 years ago
What A Crock

This whole thing is completely one sided, what if she cheats? where's his defense then?

Anyway isn't a marriage supposed to be based on trust for both the man and woman. If either one is iffy on the arrangement that's what a pre-nup is for. Actually I'm not too convinced that something like this would be legal.

Also I'm wondering other things:

Are these stories written for man-hating women?

Is Edrider73 a man-hater?

Also why is it so hard to find a story by him/her where a guy doesn't get beaten, anally raped or humiliated?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE PREY

if they cant see the trap, TK U MLJ LV NV

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 10 years ago
Unfinished

I'm sorry but the story appears unfinished to me. I would have thought that we would have seen the husband return to his wife and confront her about this policy.

looking4itlooking4italmost 10 years ago

For me it would have been a stop on the way home to a good divorce lawyer.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
What rubbish

I understand this is a fictional tale & many authors like to write stories that stir readers but this is just not right. When you buy an insurance policy you do so to protect yourself, usually, in the case of , sickness, accident, death, funeral costs etc. These policies are for you personally, although you can take them out for other people, & as such continue until you die, reach the age limit or money value limit. How would it work for a cheating husband ...... is it once only & the policy terminates or is it still in force if he's caught a 2nd or more times; unrealistic.

My other point the husband brought up is his loss of trust/feeling for his wife who takes out this policy because HE MAY cheat at sometime in the future.... that by itself shows her lack of trust in him. If anything like this happened to me I would do all in my power to reap revenge on everyone concerned including my wife even if I was guilty. There are other ways less violent to remedy the situation.

Nope nothing good in this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crock

You end it there? Really? Just do the second part where he files for divorce.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 10 years ago
WTF

I just looked up your biography & am not surprised to see that you're an over 18 year old hermaphrodite ( you know ; of both sexes ). I didn't think you could possibly be male, we don't tend to think this way & even most females seem to like the idea of some personal touch in their revenge so that means you are either sexless or a hermaphrodite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Different and creative.

Whatever else one might feel about this story, the creativity is undeniably - its something new and different. Add to this that its also well written, and I have no choice but to give top marks. Well done sir.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
Just another WACC story. What a shame

Isn't there any writers out there that can keep their men's junk in tact?. Why do these stories always have these weepy men with no back bones kissing their wife's asses all the time.? Seriously why??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so he is married to a lying manipulative bitch who is probably cheating herself

divorce her and move on to a loving woman I hope he had a tape recorder with him and recorded the entire conversation to give to his divorce lawyer and goes for total custody. His exwife doesn't deserve a single word ever from him. And Pattys and the other husbands need to hear the tape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kudos for the discomfort

First and foremost, great job on making a story that doesn't conform to the same old LW stereotype. Creativity is a good thing and this story is definitely different. While I've dealt with a lot from my wife over the years and have had opportunities, I never once considered straying or separating and have always had a deep respect and trust in my wife. The level of distrust and disrespect shown by Renee in the story by essentially threatening him with consequences should, however, make any man seriously reevaluate his feelings and position towards his wife (as was alluded to in the story). Loving relationships are built on trust, respect, understanding, and open communication - none of which was exhibited by Renee. If you feel you must threaten your partner to have a successful relationship, you shouldn't be in the relationship. In my case, It wouldn't make me separate or cheat but the trust and intimacy would be forever called into question, and the relationship permanently harmed. How that would play out in the long run, I'm not sure. Very uncomfortable concept but decent story.

RePhilRePhilalmost 10 years ago
He looked at her across the table

"And that's why we never get into legalities " she said. He looked at her askance "who said anything about the law" a smile crossed his face as he slowly drew his silenced Gloch and pointed at the insurance reps head, two small phhhhts and the lifeless eyes of that dear women across the table from him stared back. He'd wanted to put a third in her heart but unfortunately had used too many on his wife before arriving to the meeting. Life goes on! THE END

Samhain8415Samhain8415almost 10 years ago
Divorce her ass

He should have walked out after knowing what the visit was, go to a lawyer n get rid of the bitch

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 10 years ago
Stupidity of first order.

I would immediately filed for divorce!

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
This is so stupid!

What an elaborately wrought piece of garbage! Only the truly cowardly and anally retentive could conceive of and actually write such a scurrilous omnibus of control-freakiness with such total disregard for real-world concerns! Truly glad that this limited access to your paranoia is confined to your brain. I hope you develop into a stable human being someday, but hope that the panic-room you undoubtably inhabit has locks on the outside as well as the obvious ones on the inside...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a load of crap

I think the husband took a page out of Edriders own playbook. He came prepared. After producing his gun, he forced her to strip. Binding her to the table, he tortured her (most likely by shoving huge things in her ass, as Edrider likes to do) until she told him everything she knew about the company. Shooting her between the eyes, he disposed of her body and began his campaign against the company. It took him years to find and eliminate those involved, but he finally worked his way all the way back to the woman that started the company in the first place. She died a very painful death. As for his wife? The tragic accident that took her life was upsetting for the kids, but in time, they were able to forget the bitch and move on with their lives. They lived happily ever after. Especially when Dad married an extremely wealthy, beautiful woman that seemed to love their Father beyond all reason. The end to yet another Edrider pile of garbage. Jesus Ed, do you not read the comments? Try writing something a little more palatable.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 10 years ago
Damn...

Now Finish the Damn Story will feel compelled to the finish the damn story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
waste of time

Please don't write anymore

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Well Written

Weird but well written.

I hope you are preparing a second chapter covering the husbands reaction.

martshubby12martshubby12almost 10 years ago
Well Written

Well written. You need to finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
See you're back

Too bad. Same tired M.O. At least most of your other stories were posted in Non-Con where this shit should be. Have said before you write well. Too bad you can't change themes. So again it's the same tired 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finish the story

I hope you plan to finish this. It's interesting and I hope the guy goes home and kicks his wife's ass before he leaves her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Didn't need to read to give this a resounding 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Unbelievable, contrived to be one-sided male-bashing crap.

I would not kill the 'rep', because one would assume there would be minders on hand... but, for the 'policy' to work, it is essential for the wife to be able to contact them, so that means that they CAN be found, can be traced.

Who said anything about taking them to court? It would be time for a vendetta, and my wife would be on the list, if I found out my 'wife' could be so sadistic, callous, and disrespectful of the person she chose as PARTNER, who even she says, would not cheat on her. She is no loving wife.

Time to unleash hell.

But that is as far as the story goes.

For me, it was boring, pointless drivel. Don't give up your day job, even if you work in a sewerage treatment plant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

should be a special category for man-hateing cuckky shite like this rubbish!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 10 years ago
Sort of amusing

As long as you read it as a fun piece. It does need an ending though, and I would hope that 'he' does something equally extreme.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Fascinating Story

I alway believed a rule of the thumb, if someone is worried about being robbed it is because they would do it given the opportunity! She just destroyed his trust in her.

Can the marriage survive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mixing in the long legalities

until we finally got to the anal fisting. Great filth 5*

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 10 years ago
The knuckle draggers didn't get the joke

The MMAS representative said

".... most men get over the betrayal because they reason things out. They see the disadvantages of retaliation and divorce and they can forgive more easily because they can relate to the temptation, since it's part of their psyche."

Obviously this character does not read comments made regarding most, if not all, LW stories. The person making the comments (funny - his name seems always to be "Anonymous") holds strongly to the Burn The Bitch school. No thinking, no evidence of weighing pros and cons, no forgiveness.

Like the title to this comment says: these guys (i.e., the knuckle draggers) just didn't read the story closely enough - or maybe they failed all the reading comprehension tests in school but were passed anyway - but you'd have thought they would have contested the statement as false, or made the point that real men such as they would never, ever, forgive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
There are two choices only here

One, kill the wife. Personally, I feel that is too good for her.

Two, divorce her, show the world what she did and expose the company she went to.

I prefer choice two, after a firm whipping with a willow switch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SORRY, NO

There is now a shadow over the marriage that can not be lifted ever. She does not trust him in the slightest. Now he will always be worried about what may happen.

No the love is leaking out of the marriage, out a whole she created and can never close.

Also remember the phrase in Texas: Any DA convict a guilty man, BUT a great DA can convict an innocent man. (remember the is never any real punishment for wrongful conviction)

Fair story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF??

Which one of that wife's girlfriends got the group together for that gagglefuck, that would be my first question as she's been bombarded with crazy shit regarding pre-planned actions IF the hubby ever thinks of cheating, let alone executing the actions. Sounds like a certified lifetime member of the manhaters club would love this scenario as they switched to the "other" team and dined at the "Y" only.

deadonedeadonealmost 10 years ago
Did you notice

Did you notice that there is no comment about her fidelity?

(Don't ask the husband, they are always the last to know)

I would tend to be very, very suspicious of her.

People always believe that other people are doing what they are doing.

g912493g912493almost 10 years ago
We Need FTDS on this right away

Sorry but you left this really incomplete. As I stated in the Title, we need FTDS to complete this story. Your story actually has me feeling mad. I never get like that from "just stories"

Corsair46Corsair46almost 10 years ago
Revenge?

It seems to me, given the circumstances, Oscar should contact the company and purchase his own policy against his wife's infidelity. Perhaps a light taste of her own medicine might be in order.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfalmost 10 years ago
I Don't Know How to Feel About This.....

I have to admit, this story created a lot of awkwardness. Having some exposure to the legal profession, I know that the "looked into the legalities" thing is not exactly realistic. I tend to enjoy more realism in what I read and write. But kudos for writing a story that makes the reader feel something. Good, bad, uncomfortable or relaxed, the author did a good job of making the reader feel something.

The writing style came off as if Pat was trying to be clinical, and yet made her seem a little cold-hearted, And the wife? Totally deceptive. I would have had no trouble believing the husband would go to counsel, file the papers, and be gone in a day. The way Oscar was portrayed, it is the logical character action. A little more character development may help us figure that out. As the story is written, he is the hero who just got sh!t on by his deceptive wife. I have absolutely no doubt my husband would leave me in a heartbeat if I tried a stunt like this.

And that, again, is what makes this story so interesting. Real feelings being generated by an imaginary scenario. On top of that, for all we know, this scenario really exists! Well-written, but possibly mis-classified, it still is a good story. Though a conclusion tying up Oscar's reaction would be better.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Funny story.

I liked this story. In a fictional world, this story was funny.

Most of the commenters are mad, but be honest. In this category, if HE were the one to take out the policy on HER, there would be cheers for his forethought and praises about his wisdom. Hell, half of you would be wondering if you could get the number to talk about taking out an insurance claim yourself. Most of the gripes are about trusting him; yet if a story even HINTS to a wife have the opportunity and the motive to cheat you are ready to toss her out. Come on guys. Let's check our double standards at the door before we come into Literotica.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 10 years ago
Loophole

As several have pointed out, he can live under a threat for the rest of his life ... but the contract only covers his violation of the 'exclusivity' marital clause. If he is no longer married to such a harridan, then she just wasted a bunch of their money. Ipso facto ... immediate divorce. Since Sweetie HAS to have a way to contact the 'agency', she can revoke the contract if she wants to stay married* ... but she has ALREADY significantly (and irrevocably) changed the dynamic of their relationship - an outcome acknowledged in Hubby's briefing!

Agree that this is a major and novel variation of the LW theme ... no doubt Sweetie qualifies as adventurous. However, I see nothing at all erotic in this accounting. Therefore, maybe LW, but NOT in LIT!

*As Hubby, I would insist that her revocation notice be accompanied by a video of Sweetie pulling a train while she explains to the agency that she cannot be inconsistent.

unrated

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 10 years ago
Time to File for Divorce

If she values his love and trusts him so damn much why do this? She trashed the marriage when she went to the meeting with her friends. Looks like she is setting him up for her to cheat. I agree, we need FTDS on this one ASAP. If she grovels enough hubby can stop the divorce but exact some retribution in another manner. She certainly seems to have very little trust or respect for her clueless hubby.

This is, however, a well written story. Few authors succeed in generating the feelings in a reader that this one did with this story. Even knowing this was fiction I felt my anger surge during the meeting with the insurance agent. I had a smattering of mistrust when the wife left for the weekend at the spa and even more during her phone call to hubby then when he began finding the bills... Oh, yeah. you generated strong feelings in this old man. BTB, or at least punish her somewhat for this trash.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilalmost 10 years ago
Argh!

So if I understand the concept, so far the wife:

1. Lied to hubby about the trip.

2. Showed herself to be a uncontrolled monster when she is angered

3. Tacitly admitted to not trusting him.

4. Threatened him with unknown damage if he cheats.

5. Tricked him into finding out he had a gun pointed at him

6. Spend their money on having him punished.

7. Didn't mind that this was an asymetric arrangement.

I know what I would think about a relationship with that level of concern and trust. At the very least, he should pull a couple grand out of the bank and tell her, "Gee Honey, that was a great idea. As a token of my love, respect and trust, you'll be glad to know that you are fully covered too!"

If she was TRULY concerned about the affects of cheating on the marriage, why not tell him her concerns and arrange a Post-nup that would make EITHER one of them suffer some if they cheated. But I wouldn't be waiting around after the interview. First stop would be the cops and a divorce lawyer. Any company spreading business by word of mouth can't be that well hidden.

Blah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrible...

Nothing else to add.

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 10 years ago
Disgusting

As a wife, if my husband did this, I'd divorce him in a heartbeat and no, the company isn't as free and clear as they'd like to think it is.

Don't write any more like this and don't put it in "loving wives". It's nothing more than enforced blackmail through terror. There is nothing loving about that act.

1 star because I can't vote 0.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is this the end?

you have done a hell of a job creating this story to come to this crap end?

katibkatibalmost 10 years ago
Clever

Interesting, well written, imaginative--but a lousy, unsatisfactory ending.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002almost 10 years ago
weird

he should leave his wife and bring down this crazy company

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Piece of crap

I would tell this woman thanks for ruining my marriage, and if you want you can call her now and tell her that I am going to divorce her for doing this.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 10 years ago
Inventive

Trying to be positive, this is inventive. It is also about as silly as I can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Preemptive strike

I would beat the crap out of that smug bitch. Bet they never saw that coming. Then divorce the evil bitch sharing my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You didn't finish the tale. As much as I didn't like the wife or the concept it was different and unlike some of your other stories no one was hurt...........yet. At this point only deserves 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What was that .

I'd never stay with a wife who would set something like this up. This is one far out crazy story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One weird unfinished story

Divorce is the only outcome. Finish the story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just bad

you are using mind control on the wife of the men. you are making a controlled

response to cheating that has not happened. this was used in war time to

make killers. the wife acting under mind control could kill or injure any husband

cheating or not as long as she thought he was. bad tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So Then

Hubby took out a policy of his own. He let the bitch know that he was going to divorce her and that somewhere there was someone who had already been paid to blow her stupid head off if she gave him any more shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If this were real life...

I would pay to have the little lady taken care of with extreme prejudice. I would then have the same service find the women of Mutual Marital and subject them all to similar activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Finish the story

Finish the story

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 10 years ago
Must echo other comments

Not erotic and not a loving wife. Divorce would be my reaction were my significant other to do this! Gave it two stars only because the writing was good. But troubling story in wrong category keeps the score low. A partner should stay married and faithful because he/she wants to, not because of a threat. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sick dyke bitch

Penis envy ++++ dump the stupid bimbo wife. Get real lovey all the threats in the world wont save a marriage with a bunch of sick dykes around poking their cunts in where its not wanted

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Divorce the disgusting untrusting bitch.

I, for one, think the "revenge in advance" already happened on the spa trip, i.e. she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where is Matt Moreau ?

edrider stories are common place here while MM has disappeared...

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
SCARIEST thing about this story is the number of readers who think this is a GOOD story

well written yes.

a GOOD story ? HH Morant Javmor79 and bruce22 are very pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Gave you a 4 for writing, NOT for concept

This is an incredibly elaborate system which could have been done with one sentence: "If you're unfaithful, I will make sure you suffer horrible consequences."

In short, it's just a complicated way to threaten innocent husbands with revenge for offences that have not happened and probably never will.

In this fantasy, this "insurance" is supposed to prevent a husband's infidelity by instilling fear in him.

Whoever is writing this is either a woman or one of those masochistic sub-men who like the idea of domination. Anyone who is a normal man or who associates with normal men would know that the scheme described would have exactly the opposite result.

It is a guaranteed divorce-generator and possibly a motive for domestic violence.

I've been happily married to a wonderful woman for 35 years, never unfaithful, either of us and would be happy to be strapped into a lie detector to prove it.

HOWEVER, if my wife signed up for a so-called "insurance" service guaranteed to physically punish me severely if I were ever unfaithful, I would be out the door INSTANTLY! No discussion, no looking back. I might still love our history together and I would miss her terribly and I would weep bitter tears for the rest of my life--but I would still be gone, PERIOD!

One of the reasons I would leave would be to forestall violence on my part. I've never hurt my wife or any other woman. That's not how I was raised. But if I had to continue living in close proximity to anyone who had contracted in advance for physical violence against me and threatened to call down that abuse if I strayed, I doubt my ability to control my own actions. Better to just get the hell out.

What happens if I stayed? The next time I looked at a woman on the street, she would say, "Careful, big boy, you don't want to make me call and arrange for your whipping and fist-fucking, do you?"

Yeah, right. Normal men are going to live with that.

Any woman whose husband would put up with this is such a degraded wimp that her main punishment would be having to live with a worthless coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok reverse is good

put out a contract on wife's life if she cheats, then let her know about it, for that matter put one on her now and go find a loving wife

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Spa Trip !

KarenE, did actually cheat on spa trip I thought it was just a girl meet for a seminar for the policy !

An original idea this story

SgtmjrSgtmjralmost 10 years ago
first strike capabiliy???

For myself, It seems that "Trust" is gone or has never been present in that relationship. I would simple go home, talk it out with wifey, pack my bags and get the hell out. If you don't have faith and trust in your spouse the relationship WILL FAIL!

This has proven true thru my first marriage and has helped my current wife of 34 years and I to this day. If you need this kind of "insurance" You would be better off first seeking professional help for your trust problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
chapter 2

One option he knows who her friends are who went to the spa. He forces them to give up their contact and works back from there until he collapses the whole scheme

Or my preference he files divorce paperwork and insures he won't have to worry about making a mistake.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
gone...gone...gone

The trust is gone if it ever existed.

Time to plan his exit strategy.

Why would he even consider staying with someone so unstable and prone to violence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Interesting

Whatever happens after this meeting, he will never look at her the same way again. She has lost something precious. She is no longer in the very deepest part of his mind or his heart. Knowing how she feels about him is a Sword Of Damocles hanging over them both. Showing the video was as good as taking the revenge, on the innocent.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 9 years ago
lmaooo 1*

Your knowledge of the law is laughable and so is this story! Now I know why my husband stopped reading your shit. That's the reason why. Get over your misandry hun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You just persuaded his wife to deceive him.

If you can then so could another man already be doing so.

So you just put her into the impossible situation of proving to him that she is not deceiving and cheating him.

No matter how much he loves her their relationship is now headed for the rocks.

" I want to prove to you that I love you." she said.

Well, deceiving him for several months is a lousy way to try to do that.

WE have been married more than 45 years and it took me at least 25 of them before I could say to myself that even if she had and still was lying to me about an event 40 years ago it no longer mattered.

Trust is more fragile than a feather when you are like me from a broken family

dahlingdolldahlingdollover 9 years ago
Allthe maleswhining about love & trust will likely stfu when it comes to a prenup

The reactions to yourstory just shows the gender double standards

1) Prenups aka planning for the end of the marriage are okay but planning what to do if a guy cheats is distrust and disrespect

2) Revenge on woman is okay but not on a cheating man. When a wife chats it's rape, torture, STDs/STIs,and murder. There are multiple comments talking about killing her because of her plan which hinges on his behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harry

This is one time I have to agree with you. This writer doesn't fare too well in the loving wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Just a 1* until you finish it with him telling his wife to stick policy where the sun don't shine

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A word to the wife

Here's what will happen. I have already dealt with your cunt of an agent, she's laying in a dumpster with her neck broken. Now for you, you fucking whore of a wife.I have taken out my own policy. At some point in time you will be grabbed. you wont know when you wont know where but it will happen. You are going to have the shit raped out of you, not by some hung hunks but by the lowest form of scum on the planet. You will be infected with many forms of STD that is a given. Your worthless hide will then be dragged into the desert where you will be beaten to a pulp and then left for the buzzards to devour.you could have had it all but you had to pull this shit, so fuck you you faithless cunt. You want to dance with the devil bitch, well now you've set in all in motion. never fuck with a man who will do what is necessary to a cunt like you.!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
I'd forget the violent response scenarios

Just tell the wife there will be no revenge necessary, because you're divorcing her NOW. Before she decides that not putting the toilet seat down is a form of cheating.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DONT FORGET THE GLASS MOTTO

and what to throw and where. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I could

suggest a place to shove her policy, but she might enjoy it. This is an organization of sick women who assume the worst in men based on some statistics that paint all men badly. Divorce. Simply. Divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"But you forgot something..."

"what would that be?"

"I love my wife so much that I fulfilled her greatest desire: she will no longer suffering about the thought of me cheating on her. She is now in peace. And you will, too!"

With that he pulled his hidden gun and shot her three times into her dumb head.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
stick to non consent

That seem to be your forte. You LW is total shit.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Why 1*?

Because he never asked the 1 million question: What happens if she is the cheater?

racoon1174racoon1174over 9 years ago
Sucked

This is so begging for FTDS to do a job on this story! You just left this poor guy hanging knowing that his wife thinks he should get ass raped. God you are one messed up, twisted, vengeful cunt.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
gigo (garbage in garbage out)

When you start from a seriously flawed premise there is no chance it will work.

The first thing this "plan" fails on is the idea that men are more forgiving of cheating than women.

The simple facts:

Two out of three women will forgive a man for cheating.

One out of three men will forgive a woman for cheating.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
does this cover

What about if he has a revenge affair because she cheated?

He gets punished for punishing her?

She is a violent and unstable person, not too far-fetched to think of her doing either.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
If this became a fairly public policy, this type of insurance.

Men would kill their wives before betraying them by having sex with another woman. How would that work out, eh? Good thing it is just a story.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
stupid ass shit

let me get this right. after 11 years of marriage in which she never once thought he was cheating. she spends 1600 bucks on a policy that would torture him if he cheats on her. this has to be the most ridiculous dumbass thing ive ever heard. no real women can be this fucking retarded. i know you got the right to write whatever you want, but i got the right to say that your a fucking weird ass moron who needs some major help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A preemptive Strike!

I hope this is the spirit in which the story was written: Divorce her first!

mike2710mike2710over 9 years ago
Maybe ....Maybe not

What they are hopeing is that the man does not have a "Dark Side"

for if he does their company and founder and all the martial art ladies would have to be bullet proof.

GreylocGreylocover 9 years ago
HorseShit

If I ever found out that my wife had this kind of policy. My first stop would be Divorce court. While talking about her "darkside" it never mentioned about his darkside and what would happen if SHE were the one to cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is what would happen

Hubby goes to the meeting taking care to protect himself, upon hearing the terms of the policy he produces a .357 magnum and puts 5 rounds through the cunt at the office. Then he goes home. That night he takes his loving wife to bed and during foreplay he produces a large can, while recalling the meeting earlier on he slashes the contents of the can in her face. He watches as the vitriol acid eats her face until no man would ever look at her. " There cunt now you are as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside". He tells her before he kicks her lying ass into the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
trust

If this really happened the only answer is divorce. There is no commitment now just dishonesty. Plus its only one sided, and if she cheats.

Plain and simple dump the bitch as she's shown her true colors. .

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
Trust

All true relationships are built on trust. Without that you have nothing. I found this story bizarre.

The husband should have quietly gone home, explained to his wife she had broken their trust, kicked her out and divorced her End of story!

With respect to the premise, the whole insurance policy thing is too complicated to be anywhere close to being realistic!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Extortion is probably the most applicable charge

Threatening violence if demanded behavior is not followed.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
nope

There would be no going home for me just plain divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was right to be worried

now that he has seen what she thinks about him, he goes home, tells her he would never ever cheat. Then hands her divorce papers due to mental anguish. Calls in the FBI as they cross state lines, has her declared an unfit mother and leaves her. Also, as good as they say they are, once he tells the other husbands they go ape shit and not only divorce their wives, but since she/they have paid them then it becomes a conspiracy and falls under RICO. Let the wives explain to the children why they are behind bars. In today's day and age there is always a paper trail. The moonlighters loose their clearances also under investigation by their parent companies. Their spouses find out and divorce them. Thus after it is all said and done, everyone is miserable. As the saying goes, if two people know it isn't a secret anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finish the story

there are so many possible angles. finish the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous