All Comments on '3 Families Vol. 01 Ch. 06'

by RicoLouis

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Liz is just doing what lots of mothers would love to do

A mother has a very special affection for her boy's penis. When it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, she thinks it's so darn cute she could cry. When her boy's cock is big and hard, she's excited by his manly virility and gets wet between her legs. Liz can't keep her hands off her son Alex's big cock. She rationalizes that she's just going to tuck it back into his shorts, but she's surprised and delighted at how good it looks and feels, a real mommy-pleaser. She can't help herself, she jerks her boy off, and the sleeping Alex blows his young balls into his mother's hand. Liz is amazed at how much semen her boy has in those hot young balls of his. "She kept stroking him as load after load of thick semen filled her closed hand, Oozing through the cracks in her fingers. Even after he had stopped shooting she still managed to milk more out of his cock with each stroke. When she finally thought she had gotten it all she let him go and looked down opening her palm to see it covered with her sons baby batter." "Baby batter"? Hmm. I guess mom's thinking there's a much better place for her boy to shoot his semen--like up the same cunt he came out of. Like Alex should fuck a baby up where he was once a baby. Then both would discover what Alex's big hard cock and Liz's warm wet twat are for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best

This is without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read on this subject. It turned me on no end and it made my partner wet. We've had countless orgasms together reading this to one another. Can't wait for the next chapter. Fifty Shades of Grey: pah! Amateur compared to this

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Overall, this is a good series. Itis a shame that mother and son can not be more honest/open with each other. They respect each other. They treat other in a mature, adult manner. The only problem appears to be psychiatric/mental. Even if an advance is rejected, based on past character development, neither would be severely emotionally damaged. No one's position in the family would be damaged. They both understand that sex is the most beautiful, intimate and pleasurable experience two humans beings can share together. Sex is how people truly express their deepest love and affection for each other. As much as they care for each other, someone has to grow a backbone.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

This is a magnificently intense story...all the characters SSSSOOOO hot for each other, resisting their urges when they could just let go and have so much fun together. The 'fun' would be made so much better by the love they have for each other...

All it takes is for one of the mom's to let go...all the feelings would come out, am the pent-up passion they share for each other...even tho' Alex has already shared with at least one sister and one cousin...

Oh well, still lots of chapters left, to see who does what...Yyyaaayyy!!!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous