All Comments on 'Werewolves and Indians Ch. 13'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
suebramleysuebramleyalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

What a wonderful ending to the story. I hope that Betty can forgive the old man even if she doesn't go back. Your stories have been wonderful to read and I look every day to see if another chapter has been added. Understand about work taking over. Hope though that we can have some chapters of a story now and again.

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 10 years ago

I am always a sucker for "Happily ever afters". :))

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

You guys are the greatest. I enjoy writing as much as reading these wonderful stories. Werewolves and Indians will always hold a special place in my heart because it was a true gem. It was a gem given to me by an author that I truly admire, HarryHill. If you have not read his stories and poems, check them out. I'm sure i will pick this series back up. But not right now, maybe next summer. Who knows? I'm curious about the dark Weres.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love it

I have truly loved this story and looked forward to new chapters when they are in. I really want to thank you for sharing your awesome story. Mechmanas@Gmail

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
Awesome series

I enjoyed this series Iread. I look forward to more from you.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I'm sorry to see this story end. It felt like I was there with them. This chapter was very emtional. I cried along with the family when Keamon died.

Was there a mix up with Logan's name? You used the name Larry in the last couple of paragraphs after Betty's dad called. If I'm wrong my apologies.

I will be eagerly waiting on more of your work. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years agoAuthor
Ariesgirl- name switch

Yes you are right. There was the mix up and I didn't catch it until after it posted. Sorry about that. I will continue to write, but It will be spaces between post. Thank you all so much for simply reading.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 9 years ago
Sad to see the end

...of this story. I have read all of your series from the very beginning, so am always a bit sad when they end. However with every ending there is a beginning.

Apart from the grammar errors than can bug me, (I am slightly retentive about these things so don't take offense. Its just me. I do, however continue to read and enjoy.) I can't wait for the next series to begin. I look forward to reading more from you.

5 Stars

Nicci

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Question

A quick question. Can you go back and edit a story once you've submitted it? I just started reading this series and hit the use of the word 'cause' when it should have been 'cost'. Just wondering if it's worth the effort to point out errors or if they just have to be put up with. I've asked before but never got an answer.

I will review when I finish reading. So far it looks like another story I'll be wishing I could have in real book form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It.

So Are You Starting Another Series Based Off Of This One?

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story and fascinating characters. The story draws you in. I still wish that you would expand it into a full length book. And after that perhaps a series. It would not be that much of an effort to get this ready for either self publishing or submission to a publisher. Think about it please.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
beautiful tie in to the dark weres story

You sorta rushed the ending a bit too much. I loved the story and the characters.

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I have really enjoyed this tale. Thank you for writing it. The only suggestion I have is to do a better editing job. It is a bit disconcerting when the wrong words are used in a sentence. Spell-check doesn't catch all errors. Thanks again

tishangeltishangelabout 7 years ago
CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR CONTINUATION OF THIS SERIES!!!!

I can't wait for the continuation of this series. I laughed and cried right along with the characters. But now I can't wait for the finish of the series, wondering what will happen when Betty's brother shows up and what was written in the letter given to him by his father. Waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng,lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epic

Wow one of the best stories i have ever read.Please more is needed,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES