All Comments on 'MILF and the BBC'

by Silfy69

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waiting for chapter 2

This story was awesome. I would like to read more chapters. What happens when jish finds out? It would be cool if errol tattooes her as his milf.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

should have been put into interracial.as soon as i saw her as a blonde i quit reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe wrong category?

Interracial might have been a better fit but it was still a damn fine story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great first story

Lovely now sexually aware woman. What about some of your own experiences with some white guys. Love a story about you and me in the south of France xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good story

After divorce, quite a few women realize they can appeal to younger men. Some overhear son's friends refer to them as a MILF and it changes their attitude. They start teasing and enjoy the attention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hazza

Well done obviously you enjoyed it i gather

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsover 9 years ago
Wow... Well Mrs P was hot!!!

Thank you.

I loved it and your now in my favourite authors.

I'm looking for more from you Mrs P

Loads of everything,

Peter

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Fine start

A fine debut story which promises much. Interracial or mature? Well, Caryn was certainly mature and handled the BBC with aplomb. Surely there are more adventures to come from this mischievous and adventurous divorcee.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good Show

I enjoyed this story very much. I like that fact that you don't have her take it in her ass, & that this young Black Man, did not try to humiliate, or control her. They just fucked, she loved it, as did he. I would like to see more of this coupling.

Thank You for a good read.

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

Damn, hot story! Black cock doing what it does best; working the pussy out.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Great!

Thank you for posting.

leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlover 9 years ago
Delicious story, thank you

I always have said & still say - the best place for a thick black teenage cock is shoved deep up inside a white married woman's snatch - no condoms used obviously - steel hard bare thick black teenage cock stretching a married white mother's tight wet & white married cunt - filling the white married woman with potent young black cum to make her married fit tight white belly stretch & grow as the black baby grows in her married white womb - Sometimes a fit, bored, married, blonde white mum like myself, in my early thirties, after I've taken my little girls to school, will attract the teenage black lads by dressing from neck to toe in skin tight soft leather & after being touched up by him / them, will willingly spread my tight tanned married thighs for an arrogant big cocked black lad that I have just only met or have been touched / rubbed up against by him that day (depends on my mood & how arrogant the black teenager is !!!!). The arrogant black teenagers love it best when I take them to my home & let them fuck me in whatever room in my house, NO room, bedroom or bed, is out of bounds for the well-hung black teenagers I love to tease & then take them home.

Just one more thing, when I see ANY black teenager that is wearing tight black leather jeans, by the end of the day he will have had his teenage cock in every hole I have, my mouth, my tight bald married snatch & my fit tight peachy arse & will be welcome to fuck & cum in me whenever he wants, night or day, at my own house or at the local park!!!!.

Who knows, the fact is one day I will give a baby brother or sister to my little girls, this time a black or chocolate coloured one !!!.

Thank you once again for a totally delicious story & for making my day.

Sarah Leather, London England.

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

EROTICFUNEROTICFUNover 9 years ago
petite milf

Thanks for the well written story. I enjoyed how you created a dual seduction and I think petite women are especially sexy.

roveroneroveroneover 9 years ago
Liked it a lot-very hot fun characters!

Is Caryn's description of her body autobiographical? From the picture in your biography you've a great pair for a self-described 'small...skinny' woman.

And your bio mentioned 'stories'-would like to read more-!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Every milfs dream lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for that very hot story, the vibe was buzzing away during my second reading! I can attest to the fact that the few men that aren't looking past the 50-ish woman are looking to also get laid. I've robbed the cradle to older one-spot wonders looking for a good fuck, black and white. Bravo Mrs. P !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just more ugly and stupid racist trash.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot read. Never had that MILF/BBC experience. I'd heard the boys on my son's high school lacrosse would check out the MILFs on the sidelines, my name popped up but I never imagined myself as one. As for BBC, twice, the first time with an athletic dad at a son's travel lacrosse tournament in Maryland and three years later with another black dad from my daughter's lacrosse team, occasional FWB for a few years, hot sex with him, nice fuck and go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilfy69@Silfy69
218 Followers
I am divorced and I am, you may surmise, the lead character in most of my stories. Some of them are fantasy. Some are not and some are halfway between the two. I have led a very full life and live by the mantra of, 'I'll try ANYTHING at least once!'

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES