All Comments on 'Zachary & Ciara Ch. 08'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

some bitches never learn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
happy

Glad they backed each other in shutting down the sister hopefully they will always have each other's back that would be nice for a change

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So very slow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay

When you read the chapters together the story isn't slow, the delivery yes, I have always liked your style of writing, you keep the reader aka me, very interested, if u published your stories I would purchase a copy no problem.

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 10 years ago
love it

Love the story the sister is going to get what's coming to her

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
Brie is the devil in drag!!

Thank youu for the update MSPAT, it was pleasant surprise! Why hasn't Emilee had any useful premonitions about Brie? By useful I mean about her plans for Ciara, herself and Zack. I can't wait to see Abigail's face when she sees Zack with his family. Why aren't the chapters longer? It won't be healthy for Douglass to mess with Ciara and he will learn the painful way. Zack don't plwy when it comes to those he loves. Please update as soon as you and if possible make it longer?! So good!!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Is Zach going to be his mother's nurse when he go back home? She has overestimated how she thinks Zach will behave. I hope he forgets to call to let his mother know he is bringing his family back. I bet Abigail is going to be dressed to kill thinking Zach is going to want her.

Zach loves his family and is going to go crazy on all the fools that messes around with them, including his mother.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
i agree brownskinned

I can't wait for more, if this was a full story as in a book I would definitely buy it. I love the characters Ciara, Zachary, and Emilee. Brie, Abigail and the other woman are bitches. Douglas is a Mitch. Love your story. Hurry back.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 9 years ago
Finally we see a real relationship starting

I'm just surprised it didn't happen in Ch. 4 or 5. Now I hope you make this 16 installments, as you've drawn Ciara as very reluctant and suspicious. I still buy what seems to me like a slower-than-normal progression, but it's obvious Zach does love her and wants more. You have made Ciara subliminally recognize this, but her conscious refusal to do so (especially after him pounding Colin and kicking him out) doesn't really compute.

However, you do have good details and dialogue is a strength. I must say that to get the fullest benefit from your writing that you ask for an editor to get your comma placement straightened out and some other sundries that do distract unnecessarily.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 9 years ago
YES

Loved these two chapters!!!!!! Thank You!!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Yeah for Ciara and Zach!!!

Thank you for your latest installment, I am glad they finally admitted that they have "REAL" feelings for each other. I think the direct you are taking the relationship makes it feel "more real" this way. I can't wait to read about the surprise on those "heffa's" faces when Zach, Ciara and Emile step off that plane and into that house. PRICELESS!

Brie needs to realize the game she is playing is going to get her hurt. She also needs to recognize when a man is not I interested, in you to walk away before you make a fool of yourself. Her trying to hurt Ciara is only going to backfire, and bringing Douglas Freeman back into her sister's life is only going to turn out badly for him and especially Brie. Emile has saved her butt once, but if she keeps trying to hurt her momma, she will let the bad things happen and not tell anyone about it before hand.

Zachary's momma will just need to get over herself...because once Zach and CeCe have sex...it will be over for everyone trying to break turn up! I see a couple of creamy cafe au latte looking blue eyed children in the couple's future!

Don't worry about the length or frequency of your chapters...I am just happy you are writing again!

KinkySecretaryKinkySecretaryover 9 years ago
Love it

I love the story. I agree with the others who say they would buy it if you were to publish it. Please come back soon I am so ready for the next chapter. I also agree with others that say make them longer... but at the same time its keeps your readers on the edge of their seats... I'm one... so please hurry back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nooo!!!!

Awee this the best story ever and it won't be done until im 60 yrs old smh :-(

different83different83about 8 years ago
inquiring minds want to know ....

When are you giving us the next chapter?! you have to finish! I really want to know how it ends!

Lulu222Lulu222about 8 years ago
We need more

This can't be all please give use more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

This is to good not to finish.I have read it three times already and each time it gets better. I just love Zachary, Ciara, and Emilee because they are so good together. When Zachary and Ciara decided to have a relationship together I was over the moon because they really deserve it and it will make Emilee so happy. She has been through so much. I would love to give you a gazillion stars for this one. Please don't keep us waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Supreb!!!!!

As one of your readers who love this story. Please come back and finish. I know life can be busy, but I keep on reading this story, and your others. I hope you are well and take care,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish

Please finish the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarnengBarnengalmost 6 years ago

just stumbled on to this series. nicely done. will it be continued?

spchlessspchlessover 5 years ago
Please Continue!!!

This is such a good fic, do you think you would ever complete it? I would love to see the outcome.

jryanwest3rdjryanwest3rdabout 5 years ago
Finish?

Will you be finishing this story at some point?

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 4 years ago
Damn, why can't miserable people leave well enough alone

Brie needs her azz kicked and Zach and Ciara are due a tousle in the sheets? Or shower? Or elevator? Or private jet? Or his mother's balcony? 🤷🏼‍♀️ just saying kill two birds ya know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

If you can get hold of MsPat, ask her to please finish this story!!!! I have been checking back for the last 4 years because I really liked this story and want to see how it ends. Anyone else out there agree with me?????

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Pleassssssssssse finish this please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story...anxiously waiting for the finish.

tlevanssrtlevanssralmost 3 years ago

Oh...You so have to finish this. I will be waiting to see the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would be really advantageous to the whole world if you finish this story—-be it in Amazon kindle form or other but please finish. I like your stories very much. Incredibly enjoyable

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2over 1 year ago

I thought the story line was fine, slightly predictable. Regardless what really surprised me was that the author has decided not to finish his work. it's such a shame...

What's the point of reading his work if he never plans to finish it. I wonder if his current work will be left in the same manner. No point in investing more time reading his chapters unless he completes his work first.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 1 year ago

I should have went to the comments before reading. I HATE reading unfinished/abandoned stories.

SayDSayDover 1 year ago

This is the second in complete story of tours I've read. I should hace saved my ratings until the end. Not pleased.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate11 months ago

So I like the story but I’m confused by the repetition Chapters 5 & 6 are copies of chapters 7 & 8. Did the doggie eat your ending?? Have you written an ending for Zachary & Ciara?? Inquiring minds want to know I can’t wait to hear that Emilee has fully regained the ability to walk and that Colin & Brie get what they deserve. I also want to read how Zach and Ciara’s relationship evolve. Really invested in how it goes as I see you are still posting other stories. Just curious if you will complete this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous