All Comments on 'Whatever Didi Wants Ch. 01'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really good

I thought it was really good. I'm really looking forward to chapter 2.

mycuriousnaturemycuriousnatureover 9 years ago
very good!

I thought it was well written and thoroughly enjoyed it! Believable to the point where I could almost see it happening. Really looking forward to chapter 2!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Did you..

Did you delete my comment? You jackass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dad, a professional writer....

.....should have taught his son that it is 'Didi and I' not 'me and Didi'.

pg240pg240over 9 years ago
Nice

Good storytelling, but please don't use "anyways."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A slope

It was decent, but when it came to down with, lets face it, what everyone wanted, the climax if you will, it became like every other story that happened to get above a 4.5 rating. You get a 3 from me. Next time, focus on story to make the "climax" a lot more meaningful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
why is it?

Why is it that any of the guy's in these stories of incest have absolutely no social skills nor fineness?? Hmm... gets rather boring doesn't it?? Don't think I'll bother to read further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And another thing . .

What's with the "silly girl" bit? She seems to be anything but silly to me. They have this deep and serious bond. Calling her silly makes no sense in the larger context of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hey.. half my shirts are bad religion...

MickZimMickZimover 9 years ago
Very confused here....

I was reading about Didi one page, then the next its about Deb? Wtf

ZenZerkerZenZerkerover 9 years agoAuthor
Confusing indeed!

@MickZim: Thank you for bringing this up, I hadn't noticed it myself.

I think what happened here is that an edit I had submitted for the text of Weird Sisters ch.1 was somehow erroneously pasted over Whatever Didi Wants ch.1 instead.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I honestly have no idea how this might have happened. Thanks anyway for bringing this to my attention!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sometimes because a brother and sister have lived together for many years, it can lead to this relationship. Is it really wrong? I don't think I could really judge it. I know I felt so much more comfortable around my sister than any other girl - but it never went to that point. Having grown up in the Fifties, this and homosexuality NEVER happened. ( Supposedly). Now I wonder - I never had a woman who gave me that great feeling described in this story and sometimes daydreamed about the fact that my sister could have. Thanks for the story.............

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I wish I could have given it a higher score

but, for someone who proclaims their love of the written word to misuse it so egregiously, it just can't happen.

To use your phrasing, me wanted to, but

me and the other readers couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky

I wish I had a sister and if I did, I'd want to have that relationship with her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very talented author

Very well written and enjoyable read.both my wife and I enjoyed reading this.We are actually brother and sister and always enjoy reading these genres.we feel that the story should only work if it would stand without the sex and this does.please keep going

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 6 years ago
wOW

hot superb excellent TITilating yummy

teamhumanity@live.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misterwhois

Everything is good... but I think u should make tall ur stories with more like talking or conversation...conversation

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting

Can't wait for next chapter

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
OMG Bro!!!

Amazing job, this is well written and just when i thought it cant get any better you leave us on this cliff hangar. What happened to Didi? Im guessing she aint a virgin and her ex bf maybe raped her? Anyway cant wait for more. 5 stars from me.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Both passionate and tender, nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good premise.

But the "... me and Didi..." use throughout was terribly annoying and distracting.

And the sex, once it began, moved along much too quickly. And much too automatically. And lacking in tension because neither of them had any trepidations about what they were doing.

And the analingus, just like the sex that preceded it, was also too mechanical.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5029 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES