All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 02'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
addicted

It's been awhile since a read a story that has gotten me so addicted to reading it please don't stop writing this. btw don't rush chapters too much I would rather wait a week and have a great quality chapter than a day and not so good quality not that this chapter wasn't good it was great but you know what I mean. I also love that instead of the usually possessive alpha the one in your story is calm and thinks instead of saying "your mine" or telling her she has to live with him and do what he says to protect her love it.

P.S. Great Story

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
Very romantic

I love your style. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

Your writing is beautiful. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Do I like this story?

Hmmm…

Oui, oui!

-cittran

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ah, Montréal.

It is nice to see Montréal portrayed in your story. One thing though, Le Cochone Dingue is in Québec city, not Montréal. Minor nit pick sorry. Keep going! It is a very interesting story so far, and please keep the local scenery in!! I will keep following your story as long as you keep writing. Merci et bonne journée!

MarieLyneMarieLynealmost 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Yes, you are right : 'Le Cochon Dingue' (which actually exist) is typical to Québec City, and you should not look for it in Montréal. I was aware of that but decided to go ahead with some... artistic license with that one. I liked the type of restaurant and its name so much that I put one in Montréal -- call it wishful projection. ;)

That being said, I should have put a disclaimer about it in the Author's note, and thank you for calling me out on it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very well written second chapter

You wanted to improve your writing so a little bit of critique too.

The chapter is well written, the characters development is good too, just like in the first chapter.

There is just one thing missing. A hint at an antagonist and an adventure subplot. So far it's just a completely smooth werewolfy romance story and no conflicts, obstacles or antagonists were introduced at all. That takes a lot away from what this story could be.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Leah is doubting herself. I hope she realizes that Gabriel is in the same boat as she. This is something new for both of them. Maybe she won't go running for the hills when things begin to get too much.

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28almost 10 years ago
great second chapter

I thought this chapter was just as good as the first..keep it up! Can't wait till the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hmmmmmmm did I just find a new story to add to my fav list? Loving it can't wait til the new chapter don't keep us waiting long!

obabyobabyalmost 10 years ago
Very well written

Love the development and build up. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for keeping grammar, punctuation, and spelling in mind. So many stories have good plots and intriguing characters but are undermined by poor writing, ruining the reader's enjoyment. You have both skill and talent. Keep up the good work.

SillySquirrelSillySquirrelalmost 10 years ago
Refreshing!

What a story telling gift you have!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE how this isn't your "typical" man smells her - man must take her on the spot - woman gets kidnapped or taken and now needs rescuing story!!!!! If this stays a quiet and simple love story it will one of the BEST! (But that's just my opinion :) ) I look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

I like this slow build up. Keep it up!!!

Waiting impatiently for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story, really enjoying it, so different to what everyone else has written.

However, you have some really weird usage of words. "explosion of savours". There are lots of others in both chapters, they're out of place or have nothing to do with the sentence you've written.

KiwiKingKiwiKingover 9 years ago
Beautiful

That is the only way to describe this story you are weaving for our enjoyment! The slow build up and gentle plot are a lovely change of pace. This is different from other Were stories on here...and I like it.

I fell in love instantly with the first chapter and this one certainly does not disappoint.

Can't wait for the next chap.

5 Stars

Nicci

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Sweet!

I like them together. Keep it up!

PaganKittyPaganKittyover 9 years ago
Niiiice!!

Love how this is progressing, keep it up! Just don't leave us hanging for weeks waiting for more. Ummmm now would be nice. ^_^

FlpantherFlpantherover 9 years ago
NIce!

I know this is Literotica, and I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I hope you don't get bogged down in gratuitous sex scenes. You have a wonderful story that is building beautifully. I'm drawn to your character development and hopefully a story with lots of twists and turns!!

Keep up the good work...and don't be tardy!!

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
Wow

No sex and I am already addicted. Nice to have a new face in the splendid story category. This story has tons of potential.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago

What Doctime said.

seawolfsonseawolfsonover 9 years ago
Thank you!

I found this really well written and much more believable than most stories with their instant mating and/or sex. Please continue your story and let us get to know your characters. I truly like your civilized wolves.

mystikomystikoover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

You left me with such a nice feeling with how you ended the story... Thank you!

KentunKentunover 9 years ago
Wow!!

(Sigh)! This story left me in awe. Damn! This is amazing continue posting pleeeeeeaaaaaaase!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop this story

Title says it all. Breathtakingly amazing I may add

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just brilliant! Again, yes what everyone else has said!

I'm off to read Ch3, and yes, am already missing the fact that there aren't more chapters following that.

I hope this means that you realise how much this story is loved already, and while I'm really not one to try and hurry people up to deliver more chapters - pls post Ch4 soon!! Ha, ha!! :)

eve3514eve3514over 9 years ago
fresh and lovely

appreciate the light treatment. refreshing to loose the drama and heavyness that sometimes is used to introduce the alpha. love montreal and your descriptions of the city. waiting for the rest of the story to unfold.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Another great chapter

I am really enjoying how you are treating the whole mating thing. I can see and almost feel the desire between the two but there isn't the I have to fuck her and make her mine. So many of the stories, even long ones have that and after the first one or two it is simply boring to me. I also like the fact that you are taking your time to build up to when they do end up heading towards bed.

I understand that this is a literate erotic site but so many of the stories are thinly clad excuses to see just how much someone can talk about sex. That isn't to mention their trying to fling around the strangest ways of describing reproductive organs. For the sake of god please don't ever use the term or phrase 'their tongues dueled for dominance'... I would have to cry if you did. The very last paragraph was quite amusing and again you did take a cliche and personalize it.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 9 years ago
Love it

I love that you are letting us learn about the people in the story before they have sex all over the place. Thank you!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent story

Loving the slow burn, great exploration!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story!

So glad I found this love story. Keep it coming.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Phenomenal Writing

I felt like I was there. A very real, very romantic first-date description. And it's not rapey like most werewolf stories seem to be, so that's a plus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous