All Comments on 'Two Inches Too Far'

by Rhein1

Sort by:
  • 272 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sorry, but this fell far short. Yes it was how he FELT, but there was really no ending to it, why was he going to pay for what he did? did she call the cops? did she have him charges with assault? there is no evidence there she did anything like that, so for that 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You got to be kidding?

This is what you think is NOT a willing cuckold? This was terrible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost a man.

He put up with that shit for 6 months...and you wonder WHY she had no respect for him? Jesus,I lost all respect for him by the middle of page 1. Lame....Just pure LAME! - BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED.

IF YOU DONT HAVE ANY PRIDE WHY SHOULD ANYONE ONE RESPECT YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
poor

cuckold story 1*

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
great story

great story would like to see what happens next in his life as now he is starting to get him manhood back.

alex_loveralex_loverover 9 years ago
that's all?

Just a push to the wall...that's it...over?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
YOU PUSH A TAME DOG INTO A CORNER

I think Darren is in for a world of shit. TK U MLJ LV NV Vickie MAY HAVE TO CHANGE HER PARAMETERS ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, how about ending it with another chapter?

Thanks it is a well written story but I Think you need to finish it, will he continue to stand up for himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish It!

You wrote a good story but stopped short of finishing it. To many authors are not finishing their stories today. Don't be one of them. This has the makings of a great story, not just good. Go back and give us a part 2.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
The narrator deserved it

Quality but not great story - this really takes me back where an ex-gf was treating me the same way in terms of respect. She never told me there was another man but looking back I'm 95% sure there was. The 'first time' when a woman does a 180 degree turn around and treats you like a chump, its easy to be fooled. Part of the reason she chose you is because you were a nice guy giving the benefit(s) of doubt.

The author took the wife to an excessive unpalatable extreme for this to be a great story. It is appreciated that finally, finally the narrator stepped up. I do wish this ended in divorce court or with the wife bereft of the man who 'did the best he could '. Rhein1 has definite skills but giving his ' nice guy to a fault' narrators a bit of blue sky at the end of their excruciating and excoriating Oddesseys is not usually one of them. ****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Damn Damn Damn. What the fuck? Why would you stop the story right in the middle? The tale has a lot left to tell. Come on.

I'll rate it when it is finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish the Damn Story

Let the ex-husband wake up and realize he was falsely imprisoned and file charges on his wife and Darren and let it go public. Then see where her career goes?

th

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope there is a part 2!!

Great start. I hope your not like a lot of writers who don't have a clue how to end it and leave it unfinished!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to echo the other comments. It wasn't a great story to begin with, but stopping where you did made it seem worse than it probably was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong

You sit there quietly while they tell you you are going to clean up your wife. You regain your strength. You scope out the room for weapons. When you are ready you attack. You beat the boyfriend first and destroy his cock and balls. Then you beat the bitch until there is nothing left of her face or body. Try to leave them alive, so that they might suffer for the remainder of their natural lives. That is how this story should have ended. There is a good chance the jury would cut him some slack and he'd come out fairly well off. That this guy was worried about the cops for what he did to his wife goes towards the pussification of the western world. Our society has gotten to the point where crazy women have more rights than normal people. Look at divorce courts and the lopsided decisions. It is time to man up, do a little prison time if you have to. It is better than being shit on by a bitch.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Part 2? Why?

Why need for part 2? He said it all...Revenge on the coward lover? Revenge on the wife? This is the case where that can't happen, because that's not his nature. All was said in this story...Loud and clear...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one of the worst story i have

ever tried to read i believe if they had a drone in the area, the best way to end this story would be to get them back in the house and blow it up and seeing that it is only a story put the author in the house too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad

not good either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you'll get pounded

Venturing into the LW category is like shuffling your feet through a mine field. Your story WHAT A FOOL in the NE category was a classic and I advise all you naysayers to read it. Rein's got talent...but these people who comment on LW stories will eat you up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really a terrible tale..

Without a followup where he extracts real revenge on both of them, this still leaves him as a wimp.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
why didn't he just dial 911

and wait for them to arrive, tell them what happened, show the marks, and press charges?

a swab and test kit from the hospital lab would show who contributed the fluids she so proudly held within her cheating body.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Did not enjoy it very much

At least he grew a pair and used them once. Other than that a story with no plot or storyline. More of a snapshot of a poor soul off no interest

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anonny saids he/she/it hates thii shit! YET HE READS EVERY FUCKING ONE

of these stories he she it can find. Sick fuck for sure

Bill1104Bill1104over 9 years ago
Where's FTDS when you really need him?

This is a great beginning. Since it wasn't titled Part 1, I assume the author isn't planning on a proper finish. That's a shame.

Bill1104

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
what a loser!

The reason LW readers hate this story is you take a weak, wimp loser and instead of having him stand up for himself and go on with his life, you have him go weakly surrender his entire life to her.

Different people like different things, but why couldn't you have him move on? Why didn't you have him call the police to have her arrested? Why not pack and leave? Why not anything but weakly surrender and prove he is a wimp entirely undeserving of respect?

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago
Once again

Another unfinished story. Pushed her into the wall, huh? Wow, guess that showed her and lover boy.

Step away everyone...nothing to see, nothing new here.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Very well done!

No, I didn't like the guy. But the author wrote a very good tale regarding a guy most of us would never want to become. Why didn't he plan to divorce her? Sounds like he would come out ahead with a 50-50 split. I don't believe I have read any of this author's stories, but I will now - especially the LW stories.

Does Lit. have and "unwilling cuckold" tag?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hate unfinished stories , expecially the good ones.

why do not you put some warning at the beginning??

alex_crossalex_crossover 9 years ago
BTB

You can't leave this story the way it is. No one dies but they must pay in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a real fantasy? or a spiteful reaction to humiliation themed stories?

Not sure if this was written as a spiteful reaction to humiliation themed stories the author doesn't like, or if the author really finds his tale an erotic stimulating fantasy. A lot of people get weirdly angry about humiliation themed stories (lots of time, in a "the lady doth protest to much" kind of way) not realizing that its a role play fantasy, and a sexual outlet safely explored in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've always found it curious that I've seen plenty of '50 shades of Grey' type stories in the bdsm section where a woman writes about a man abusing and beating his lover and her loving it, but I've never seen a single 'flip' on that concept written by feminists where the woman regains her self respect and cuts off the guys cock or something.

But when men who fantasise about being mistreated by their lover, write cuckold stories, you get about 20 'replies' in which the cuckold gets his revenge and beats up the wife.

It's interesting.

If FTDS wants to write a sequel to '50 shades of Grey' where the heroine locks Christian Grey in a basement and sodomises him, I'd quite like royalties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry just too unbelievable.

How could anyone put up with this for 6 months before breaking. Keep writing but you story needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you should've hit the lover too

go find loverboy before police find you.beat his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
even charges

in court the fact that he was tied up would balance out a punch. telling the whole

story in court and seeing it in the news paper would make any her drop any court

action. her job is so called so great. he just was a fool for staying and should have

got out from the first I want a lover she said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexual Assult

Tieing him to the chair is sexual assault both her and her lover will most likely go to jail

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 9 years ago
Most readers just don't get it

This is a classic case of a battered spouse. It is less common but well-known that sometimes the wife is the abusive party and the husband the victim. Sometimes it's even physical although usually it's mental (i.e., psychological abuse) when women do that to their partners. When people are battered, they feel inwardly that somehow they deserve it, that they are inadequate, and the diminution of their self-esteem becomes a vicious circle.

So that is why our "hero" put up with it. The pushing of his wife into the wall is easily defensible (more so than a woman shooting an abusive husband). Clearly, the marks on him from ties cutting into his flesh would help in that regard, as others pointed out. He should call the police, report everything, and basically get the first word in. Usually it puts one in a stronger position to do this.

Concerning the writing, there were a few errors, such as improper use of "too" vs. "to." But it flowed smoothly and was easy to read. I do agree it needs a part two to tie up loose ends. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not my usual cup of tea; but very well done!!!

But the idea that he would go to jail is lunacy. He is abused for months and then tied to a chair and verbally harassed, he pushes her away once and leaves. No DA would dare prosecute him based on that.

Of course, the divorce is going to cost him but not as much as he thinks. No kids and she makes more than him, so she'll probably end up paying him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2?

Please tell me there is a second part to this story. So much is left hanging. Vickie's reasoning, Jake's outcome vis a vis police,divorce, future..... It is so well executed it begs a true finish.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Incompleted story - needs FTDS to finish it

What the anon ahead of me posted was correct - he needs to get his wounds treated at the ER and get a good attorney. Since he makes less money, he would be entitled to alimony. Author you should have thought through the ending better. I don't think I have ever met a man in my life that would be as pussy whipped and brain dead as this husband - not credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I cannot vote on a incomplete story.

If he was a man he would have not taken that long to shoot her down. She wins he loses a man would have stopped her behavior in her tracks, he allowed her to become a abuser . What a wimp.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Another unfinished story

My first impulse was to give this a '1'. I hate unfinished stories! But, I'll wait to see if it's completed before I vote. Was this story written just to destroy a man? I don't agree with BTB in all cases of cheating, but in this story there is no balance. As a story it was well-written. But the end made no sense when she said "we need to talk about what happened to save our marriage". Really! Where did that come from? That statement alone is reason to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can't stand

Artistic fucking authors who think a story with no ending is the best way to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
liked it

This story pissed me off. finish it. 4 stars. When a writer can stir my emotions like this, they have talent.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
I cannot get myself to vote...

...as I think this story isn´t finished yet. A nice chapter, perhaps, with him throwing her onto the turf maybe, or a trial ending in favour of him...that might be nice. Let that bitch pay dearly..How about a fine disease?? T h a t would justify a nice rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FTDS

Nice start. Now finish the damn story.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
I agree with all the other comments

that the story needs to be finished.

She can call the police and have his charged with assault, but with the evidence on his wrists and legs, she's going to do equal or more time for forcible confinement.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
What happened next?

Well we can take a guess but it is your story so please tell us what you think. I agree with Vulcan, this is a 'battered spouse' and does happen. The point was that he truly loved her for 30+ years and it took an exceptional event to end that. Thanks for the read.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Women's world

This is all written in a world designed by women. They get to pull all the nasty things they are capable of and use so well. Emotional attacks. Cutting remarks. Withholding of sex. Even acts of abuse.

Meanwhile, men fight through physical acts. In women's world, they are disarmed. Men are not supposed to get physical with women no matter HOW nasty the woman is. BS! Not all females are "women". If you act like a vicious bitch, you deserve whatever happens to you.

Now, I think the best thing a man can do is recognize a bitch quickly and put as much distance between him and her as possible. But that is not always possible. Being a man doesn't mean you accepted a suicide pact. This guy worrying over standing up for himself is pretty sad.

RealDocRealDocover 9 years ago
chapter one???

really good writing but the story is only starting. You got my emotions stirred up, which is the result of a good author. If you don't finish it promptly however, I, among many others request your permission to finish it in chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill her

That's all. Just kill her.

No creature such as this 'Vickie' deserves to draw breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who needs choking more?

The wife or the author? Great buildup, wimpy ending. Enough wimp writers in this category! I read a book once where an ugly plastic surgeon made a similarly troll like woman into a beauty. She immediately dumped him for some studs. He took her back into surgery and "fixed" his mistake. Would have been a good ending, especially if Jake was a woodworker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poorly carried out

With an introduction such as this story had, your ending (?) leaves a lot to be desired. The allusion of a better response was sorely overrated. IF this was a chapter one, then this should have been indicated. If this is your end, you should have indicated this as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Help

Someone or rather a female, took English Lit and Composition as taught in college these days. Using the English as it is today with far too many embellishments is a fail. Go back to school, a different one . . .

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
An Emotion Invoking Story

and that is all folks. This is a typical snapshot of another guy's life and the author caused us all to get in a turmoil, which was his aim.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Nice Start

But I would like to see this finished and the "bitch" brought to her knees as her husband refuses any thing to do with her Skanky Ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piss-poor writing, ridiculous plot

Learn to write, and DO NOT foist this shit on us anymore.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Good writing and good tale. Needs a lot to be finished, however. Cheers!

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Excellent story....

Needs an ending though.

Good writing on your part.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
I find

that all the stories by this author have a good plot and start out strong, but have a very rapid, weak ending. If they were stretched to 3 or 4 pages they would be much better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All your stories have the same theme

The endings he lets the wife take everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry for the two stars but ...

As the one author calls himself, "Finish the God Damn Story!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please somebody

Finish this travesty of a marriage and story, the wife must suffer 'consequences' and this man must get closure and a reason to continue a good life with somebody who will love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good idea, good development, but bad ending

The revenge should be more sophisticated than mere physical aggression!

He is much more than that and the wife deserves much worse!

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 9 years ago
Good Read!

Some women do provoke men into doing some crazy things. He should have done more damage to her, but I guess people will complain about domestic violence. I still enjoyed the story. 5 STARS*****

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Well written, thanks!

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Not a great story

because of the ending, if this is where the author tended to leave it, it is as flat as day old soda. First of all, the guy has the cuts from the zip ties, which proved he was restrained, and even if Vicky and Darren claim it was consensual, it wouldn't stand up in court. There is also an intriguing angle to this, at the end, does Vicky actually get back some respect for Jake, after he fights back, or is she trying to manipulate him again? The ultimate revenge would be if she actually started getting respect for him, and he at that point told her to fuck off, and had both of them arrested for illegal restraint. Even if the charges didn't stick, the publicity would fuck both of them, giving him revenge.as written FTDS would need to take over, because the ending left this flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Very Different Story Indeed

Firstly....let me just appease some of the critcism in comments:-

All the technical criticism of the whys and wherefors of assault...the marks and injurues he sustained....jeez people why the hell get so technical.

Then let me say....it sure is a fresh breath on.the feminist cum eating husbands that so have to be humiliated for a story to have any effect. Surely sex is meant as pleasure between humans and unless cum is your drink of chouce why try and force someone to consume it?

Lastly....i did feel that this story was slightly undercooked at the end....it needed a more firm result....for ALL parties concerned.Unfortunately a part 2 is not really an option because the whole jist of the story was in the narrative related to the barman.

A suggestion however; whether taken or not- next time Rhein 1....even though you probably write far more than i do......be as diligent about your endings as you are about the other content.

Good luck and thanks for the very different story....

rick_ohrick_ohover 9 years ago
Good as far as it goes

But it needs resolution and an ending. SO far, he's still a wimp, willing to be turned over to the cops. Payback, preferably that doesn't involve illegal violence (yes, I know he was taken advantage of and illegally restrained), would be a welcome 2nd part.

wiltonboywiltonboyover 9 years ago
Needs an Ending

A great story and I really like Jake's I'm no longer going to take the abuse and humiliation from his spouse response but as the story currently ends it's been left up in the air hanging, the situation needs resolution.

In order to finish the story using your brilliant approach Jake should man up, exert his new found authority with his wife, (he scared her with his physical response) spell out exactly how the marriage is going to be from now on and save the day and marriage.

That would be a more enjoyable ending than how most of these type of stories end.

Congratulations on a bril story.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Thank you.

I enjoyed your story so I gave it a five. If you think it ends here, then it ends here. If you want to carry it forward, then I'll read it.

My take on what you wrote is that Jake was an 'accepting' cuckold. He accepted her infidelity and her mean behavior because he both loved her and refused to believe it was actually her doing it. The veil came off in the bedroom tied to a chair. Once he was released he pushed her away, left for the bar expecting she would call the police.

It could end where you left it or it could be carried forward. It doesn't matter one way or the other.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969over 9 years ago
Interesting Read

I wish you had continued on just a bit further with the story to document what happened with the characters.

Corsair46Corsair46over 9 years ago
Ch 2?

I think a Chapter 2 is in order. Let him get arrested and go to court and convey to a jury the mitigating circumstances. Then let him get alimony for life or until he remarries. Justice since she earns so far above him. He could also sue her lover for say a half a mill for alienation of affections.

TXanyTXanyover 9 years ago
Could have earned a higher score

Interesting way to tell a story. It was worth a five until you stopped early. It isn't complete, and since it you made no effort to indicate there was a second chapter coming, I concluded this was all there was and this was all you were going to give us for this story, therefore I scored it based on the good quality but incompleteness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Never cared for stories without an ending

and submissive men. 1*

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 9 years ago
You should continue with another chapter

Jake has a strong case against both his wife & Darren for assault & battery since they kept him restrained long after he pleaded to be released. The cuts & bruises support his case. As to the assault on his wife, there are definitely mitigating circumstances.

The author always has the choice of leaving a story hanging but in this case I would like to see another chapter and resolution.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Some things I found confusing...

Did Hubby believe that Wifey was joking about taking a lover? Was his self-respect so low that he was willing to look the other way until the final confrontation when it hit home for him? A real ending is needed for this tale. JPB might be able to get away with not putting real endings on some of his, but you sir are not JPB.

As BOG said, Hubby has a strong case against Wifey and Asshole for Unlawful Restraint and possibly kidnapping, depending on the state in which this tale takes place. If you want to put some realism into your tale, you can use those as mitigating factors in his defense for shoving her against the wall. While I normally wouldn't advocate violence of any kind against a woman, Wifey kind of had it coming in this one.

I liked the sense of humor, and the fact that he finally grew a set. Those were good points. However, the fact that he put up with it in the first place before the final confrontation is a no-go in my book.

4 Stars. When confronted with the reality of the situation, Hubby did what he had to do. Well written piece of fiction. Like I said before, though; this one needs a real ending.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Unfinished !

A good start on how a loving husband is pushed yo his limits, however the story has no proper ending. The ending implies there could be another chapter and there should be another chapter.

IMO, for what it is worth, it is about time there are some anti cuckold stories as there are way to many cuck stories on this site. Has the world been taken over by selfish wife's wanting a cuckold life style !

JounarJounarover 9 years ago

Just another unfinished story from a long list of unfinished stories from this author.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 9 years ago
Of course it's finished

A story is finished when the author say's it is. In this case it was over when the worm turned. He has to live with his shame. He no longer cares what happens to him. That it, story over. As a friend of mine would say, This is Lit, not Disney, they don't have to live happily ever after.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Done

The point of the story is that he finally stood up to the cunt. Whatever happens after is immaterial.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
is he author a Mental retared ?

he decides to trust his " wife" and months of belittling... emasculating... him while she fucks another man ... then uses her position as a wife to arouse him sexually... then laughs at his erection

then after all that some show Convinces the pussy faggot husband to sit in chair and ALLOW himself to be tired up ?

REALLY?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
CARVOHI gave it a 5 and Bruce22 thinks this is great

If that doesnt speak volumes how fucking stupid those 2 people are... nothing will

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once again not Erotic

One star! Realistic does not equal erotic!

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much 5 *'s

First of all in your intro you said "Anyway, hope you enjoy but if not I sincerely apologize." In the words of Leroy Jethro Gibbs "Rule #1 Never say you're sorry. It is a sign of weakness!" This is YOUR STORY. You write it like you see fit and as you want to tell it. At least you got all the word usage right which says more than a lot of authors on here and most of the commenters who criticize a writer's work, like Harryin VA. You gave fair warning right off the bat. And it is a fresh plot where the guy doesn't whimper down to the cuckolding bitch. Most of the unfaithful wives I read about on here, I wish they all could be bitch slapped like Jake had the courage to do. Instead of being arrested, he needs a medal pinned on his chest.

Forget about the naysayers. You write what you want to write. REMEMBER FOLKS, THIS IS ALL FANTASY STORIES!!!

bandyoubandyouover 9 years ago
great

loved it, please sir can i have more

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

So not only do the fucking BTB crowd not like a story, but they insult or belittle anyone who likes it? Typical. Harry, you are a fucking moron and any story you like is sure to be a fucking pile of shit that doesn't belong on this section. And I have to assume that any story you flame is probably at the very least something that belongs on a porn site in a category for cheating wife stories. Go the fuck away, no one likes you or wants to hear your opinions.

sleepingwithsirenssleepingwithsirensover 9 years ago
well done

Im not even going to bother reading the comments. I occasionally peruse this fetish amd honestly, it's nice to see something like this. Very well written, and while it may not be erotic, I do look forward to whatever else you may write. Thank you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
It is finished

Both the story and the marriage is finished. I don't know why so many people are begging for a second chapter. Do you really want to read the court transcript of their ugly divorce? If a second chapter is written, please place it in Non-Erotic where it belongs.

The whole story is a confusing mess. The main characters have been married for 33 years, but she turned into a raging lunatic in the last six months? Or has she always been this way, and he just put up with it all that time? Either way, it's too implausible to enjoy.

It seems like the author was trying to write a parody of a willing cuckold story, but without a willing cuckold. Or a Dom/sub relationship without a willing sub. I don't know. The whole thing is just an awful mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Done?

Hate cutesy writers cant finish a story stop publishing until you can finish a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not finished

Could go lots of ways depending on what she thought she was doing with her behavior. She could have left at any time but she didn't, why? Why have the affair so blatantly? What was Darren's appeal? Was he just fucking her for kicks? Did she finally realize that she needed to dominate him? Was she expecting him to stand up and fight? Lots of possibilities.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
It is finished

This is the right ending.

It leaves the readers at least this reader with as many options as I could imagine. There are only a few things that he could put forth to further the story but finished it is. A revenge plot has already been done. BTB will proabaly happen but we dont have to watch it play out. He is done with her, so is her lover. Another case of misreading and misleading. Great story. Well one thing we know for sure she wont be getting any drinks " On the house" courtesy of the bartender. If he is arrested and tells the police what really happened. She may be in for a really rough ride. No telling how they will react she may be in for multiple tickets that she can only pay wth sexual favors maybe not. For sure we know it is a downward spiral for her. Keep your head up dude

greowulfgreowulfover 9 years ago
Missed the mark

If you were trying to write a morality tale or a satisfying tale of a man getting his balls back, you didn't. He's broken, she had no real consequences. If you had shown any love or regret from her, that would be SOMETHING (if too little). This is nothing. Supremely unsatisfying.

sbart921sbart921over 9 years ago
Nice Job Again

I also went back and re-read all of your stories and you are a keeper.

Thanks for sharing you stories!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this story. In my view it was well written with believable characters we learned a great deal about as the story progressed. Would I have liked to see a more conclusive ending? Yep, sure would, but a little suspense isn't always bad either. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loving Wives? Why? Well written, but it's basically a terrible story of sexual assault and revenge with no discernible erotic component unless somebody has a fetish for domestic violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pls finish

Would love for the original author to give his take on what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truly a great story

If my wife had ever tried to do that to me. I think I would have killed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start, to bad though....

You can't finish taking a shit..lol...your halfway there. Just douche that will help you finish your story.....bill

1.....you started a good fight and you lost your focus, you got one because zero doesn't register. BYE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous