All Comments on 'I Had the Best Intentions Ch. 02'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Your worst story ever!

I hope you get back on track.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
actually he dealt lightly with such folks in the BDSM world

having had a submissive wife for years that finally passed due cancer I can say finding your wife is a natural submissive and adapting to it isn't really easy. We fortunately adapted well, had a few pets, and were well liked in the various BDSM communities. The villain in this story would have been at the least shunned in the world for his actions, actually I am surprised he wasn't castrated. After all he really did nothing to them they didn't do to his wife except fucking the guy anally.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 9 years ago
Way overboard

But the original story was overboard as well.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
logical but too violent for my taste

I underhand what FTDS was trying to do with this story. For my taste, just too violent. My favorite revenge stories involve some finesse, e.g. Josephus's story about living well - hubby's revenge in that story was hilarious. All that said, I appreciate FTDS's work and hope he keeps writing. That Hildy wanna be story from yesterday could sure use his touch.

C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Well

I see you are influencing People to comment on your story. I personally am Glad it was'nt me because I would not have stopped until Mark's Ball's were un-usable. And i would have made Nicole a full time slut and Carry My Baby for her hubby to see and deal with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's supposed to be erotic

The problem with fiction that takes non-consent/reluctance too seriously is this one basic fact: this is supposed to be an erotic website. Sometimes a real erotic fantasy is not logical, so the reader must suspend disbelief. In a fantasy both part one and part two could happen. In the real world, in a word: no. The neighbors would probably kill both the stupid husband and his wife. If they let him out, the abused husband would either call the police, or would kill them. It's that simple! That's realistic, but non-erotic, and thus makes for bad erotica. This story should not have had a sequel; especially not by the original author!

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 9 years ago
as always...

I'm happy to see an FTDS story. Glad to see you are back to writing. I'm not a big fan of BDSM, and reading the original story I was as appalled as you were (evidently) by the rape and abuse of the wife. It's interesting that you offer solutions in your stories commensurate with the offense. In your "yo yo" response the crime was so heinous that you gave the offenders a life sentence. Here the rapist got a sever beating and a broken spirit (not a bad thing for a rapist to have).

I especially liked the shift in Heather's attitude from husband to the guy that "topped" her husband. I suppose it didn't hurt that he had a true submissive for her to play with. I think there are few things more frustrating then two tops trying to play "submissive" in turns in order to try to get their needs met!

Looking forward to your next effort. Thanks for sharing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Thank goodness

Without this wrap up of the original story I would have tossed and turned all night trying to come up with an acceptable home made resolution and it would never have been this good. Thank you again FTDS.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngover 9 years ago
Once again...

You picked up right where the original author left off, kept the story going without any awkwardness in writing style and still managed to put your own style into your conclusion. I love your work, regardless of genre. Thank you once again FTDS! đź’‹

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WAS HE ANGRY OR TURNED ON

and has he succumbed to the fetish. TK U MLJ LV NV

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 9 years ago

Fuck me, the rare story that understands that bdsm and rape are not the same thing and doesn't blame the wife and destroy her for being raped. I'll be damned, and parts of it were fucking hot too. Five stars.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I am not fond of BDSM as I truly do not understand it.

If that is y our thing, more power to you. Let me tell you, If Mark had done anything to my wife as he did to this man's he would not have left the area that the confrontation was in able to walk. I still think he should be taken our, tortured severely and then killed. He will get pumped up and come at him someday. Of course, I realize that this is just a story, that is just what I would do if it was real life. I have never killed any one that I know of, the only one I shot at intentionally, I missed. At my age I would not hesitate, just take the consequences.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Garbage

The instant he turns his back, the worthless whore wife will fall over herself in racing back across the street. Should've burned her and moved on.

ErotFanErotFanabout 9 years ago
Well you wove a good tale

You're a person of many dimensions with a talent for story telling.

I appreciate your tales.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Very well done!

The original story needed to be finished. The BTB crowd probably didn't care for it. I am generally with the BTB folks, but I think FTDS's Ch. 2 was the best way to continue and finish the story.

kjohns2001kjohns2001about 9 years ago
Good handling of a difficult subject

BDSM is a difficult subject to understand for anyone not into the lifestyle. The author did a good job of trying to describe some of the ins and outs of it. It is not a choice for those who are truly submissive or dominant but a true need because it is a part of who they are. Like being right or left handed, it is just a part of the person that they don't have a lot of choice about. The husband had to become a Dom even though that was not a part of his base nature because it was either that or give up his wife. No matter what else he did she would have been constantly seeking a master and no way their marriage could have survived that. So is it a perfect marriage, no, but it's the best that these two can have and stay married.

The only thing lacking for me is that the husband was too soft on the bastard that started it. He has to constantly watch out for him, even while being warned by the bastards wife that he thinks of getting revenge. That is no way to live. He would be better served to find a way to make absolutely sure that he would pose no future danger to himself or his wife or children.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Good end to a really bad start -

He did not accept the situation - he was NOT a sub even if she was -

His solution works for them and his response to the neighbors was not over the top - it might easily become necessary to end the neighbor however - LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is why

I only play with girls in relationships when her significant other is fully on board and knows exactly what is going to happen during a scene. No big surprises.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

"We took it easy on her. No more than she could handle." – How would you know, if she didn’t have a safe word?

"S-s-sorry, Master. My husband. He's my husband." – Yes, and unless you were lying (probably!), he was cheating on you and you should have wanted revenge on HIM!

“I couldn't stop him. I tried at first, but I couldn't." – Now, I fully admit that I know NOTHING about submissives, but I find it incredibly hard to believe that if she wanted to stop him, and he didn’t force her, that she couldn’t stop.

"I won't let them Master.” – She’s already proven that she CAN’T stop them!

“As a reward, she received her first DP, with Heather wearing a strap-on and providing the anal service.” – If it was ME, I’d be the one doing the anal!

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Deal with it

The best way to have dealt with asshole would have been to stick a knife in his belly below the navel and slice up to the neck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Father's Advice Comes To Mind

My second wife was into BDSM. I was not. If she had told me before we married, that ill conceived marriage would never have happened. Words my father had once told me came back to haunt me. "Son, if you have to beat her in order to keep her, you don't need her." On paper, our marriage lasted almost two years. But in reality, it lasted just four days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Violent rubbish

OTT nonsensical ramblings, not one of your better re-writes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well written story on a subject that does not appeal to me. Please continue to tell the rest of the story.

Liked all your other stories.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay tale

Your a good writer and I like your stories, I'm just not so up on BDSM.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
You Adapt Well

BDSM is not my cup of tea - but I find dominance 'appealing'. Nice finish to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There is a difference between BDSM and Dominance

My wife is totally into dominance but would strangle me in my sleep if I crossed the line into BDSM. Domination, without the pain and physical abuse of BDSM, can be a big turn-on for many. It's as big of a rush for my wife to beg for domination as it is for me to give it to her. Pain, except for some light spanking, will keep her lit for hours. Think more 50 Shades of Grey than Spanish Inquisition.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Sorry 3 stars for trying but no saving this story

Any man getting hard-ons while watching wife fucked by someone else has no balls

Mine would definitely turn turtle protecting itself as I would be thinking of what I was going to do to his privates

Fillet his dick and stapling it to balls

Wrapping tight with wet leather bindings and letting them dry

Hanging his privates over low heat until well done

Etc maybe sick mind but I don't think so

Fuck with me and mine Marque deSade rules or worse

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
I agree with several commenters.

There's a huge difference between BDSM and Dom-Sub. The number if women submissives would stagger you.

The natural order of things,. Males are inclined to Take a female.

Females want-need to be Taken. The degree of forcefulness needs to be worked out carefully. Crossing the line of resistance, is always Rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Deviation from the original

This one makes the wife out to be the victim, but in the original, yes, the neighbors set out to seduce her, but she was far from the victim. The bdsm came afterwards, but it started with her becoming obsessed with the size of Mark's cock after talking with Heather. She went there to see how big he was, and within seconds of seeing it, she had him down her throat, without being pressured. She was the one that begged Mark to fuck her, she was the one that pleaded to be fucked in her ass. At the end of the original, she was the one trying to figure out when she could go back next. She was far from a naive victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm not a fan of bdsm , but still enjoyed this .

Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story neglects some aspects of the original, but the ending was mostly satisfactory. It would have been better if Mark and Heather divorced or separated before Heather rejoined the couple in training Nicole.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Still a nope. He needed to divorce her for sure. Even having a sub tendency, she still didn’t love honor or respect him before these events or during them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am (as an anonymous commenter from a year ago previously stated) NOT a fan of S & M and only the milder aspects of B & D--which have to be clearly consensual. But that's a personal preference which, amongst all the other sexual triggers written up on Literotica, still serves as just that--a sexual trigger when aggressive violence is missing. So, with some hesitation, I still have to say this tale definitely held my interest and...when the psychological aspects of the B&D subjects were focused upon rather than the brutality--was both entertaining and very erotic.

That being said, this story was also written quite well both in the grammar/syntax/plotline developent and in the character delineation and development as the storyline unfolded.

So for both reasons I give it 5 out of 5. Kudos on the achievement, and keep writing. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would of been better if the bastard was tied to table as well and anally raped. Maybe post a craigslist ad about pulling a train on him, better yet on both of them. Give them 24 hours of nonstop rape and pain.

Would of been even better if he had bought some of that australian suicide plant and rubbed it on their genitals as well as in and on their assholes.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Didn't like it at all so I stopped reading, not my cup of tea!

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

Not one of your best sir...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolute trash!! The MC John was responsible for what his wife did and for what they did to her!!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

your getting weird with this pseudo BDSM. Not a fan of the shit you wrote in this story. I understand that most of your FTDS is correcting weak men's reaction to disrespect, however your way over the top and not entertaining. Mark should have been degraded a bit or maybe dropped in acid. Heather and Nicole were treated like they wanted but John's participation was contrived and well out of character in it's extreme. He should have just punished the women and made sure he dispatched his wife without the kids. In another of your works your pined or bitched about the kids having no part. This is exactly what you did in this story... 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The correct solution would be to kill the other man, and then keep both women for himself full time.

mourambamouramba16 days ago

Nope! 1 star. It just doesn't work... He should have ended when he found out, and get a divorce. Now he's trying to blame heather.

When he accused Heather of knowing she said "I didn't know. I was angry Master. He cheated on me too." "So you took it out on my wife." Yes, like he is taking it out on her right now instead of his own slut wife. Also, it was his fucking idea to see if she would like it and he had an freaking erection.

He'll blame anyone but himself and his wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous