All Comments on 'Stung By Wasps'

by Zhivago1917

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
shyintxshyintxover 9 years ago

For a man with a college MAN he is an idiot believing all that legal crap without checking it out first. Totally stupid story I only read it to the end hoping he would wake up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love tease and denial

can you write a story where the domina teases the subject to full erection under light clothing in public - restaurant, store, library, bookstore, sauna, etc - and then subject has to try to hide erection when he encounters his boss?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT!

I loved it, great story! And to the annon commenter, whom I've noticed a similar style of "and then he beat them up" comment tittle, so I'm sure your the same coward that bashes all these types of stories, WHY DO YOU KEEP READING THEM?!! Stop hiding in the shadows just to bash someone's hard work. If you're so guilty or ashamed of your curiosity of femdom, don't take it out in the authors! This must've taken hours, even days to write. Grow up.

Great work, please ignore conflicted haters. Hope to see more of your artistic writing. Thanks for sharing,

j

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mike wasn't the only one not to see it coming .

nice story ,voted it 4 stars ,

the story had a nice flow to it , :)

& i never saw it coming :)

funny marriage , didn't really feel any love from mike or from Laurie

he just wanted sex & could not get it , she just wanted power/control ..

whole story lacked any Love at all

kept thinking that mike would eventually walk / run away.

no love / no sex / no reason to stay.

say fuck the job & fuck the wife , piss on them all & leave.

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

Somebody knows the extent that chastity can change somebody.

Great story 5/5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lame

Wow, dumb to the end. Sorry. Writing is good though. Content poor for my specific taste. Shoot the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

shouldn't this be nonconsent?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tiffany

Very liked the story, gratulation! It would be great to read a spinoff story of the jung Tiffany, how she teased and denied the high school studs

jane_needjane_needover 9 years ago
Great story

Keep hoping I see a wasp.. :-)

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Great one!

One of the best! Hope you continue!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Hot

Really hot sex scenes. I loved how Laurie would work him to the edge repeatedly each night and just laugh and laugh. Not sure what he did to make his wife despise him to such a degree, but it definitely was sexy for a while.

I'm really, REALLY surprised the ending caught anyone by surprise. I made a game of calling out each of the tricks within the first paragraph of their being introduced. It was fun, and I got them all. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guy dates, then marries, female DIVORCE LAWYER. That says it all!

A woman attorney who from the start specializes in divorce exclusively for wives (while complaining about his "slimy goo" inside her after sex) almost from the beginning, definitely tells men that she is NOT the best marriage (and probably not the best sex) prospect. She and her friends have sex, relationship, and probably personality issues...in a BIG way!!!

Can anybody spell feminist man-haters here?

"Pump 'n' Dump"? OK

Dating? Risky...beware of false rape allegations!

Marriage or LTR? DISASTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wild

since didn't have a hard on all through the reading of this sweet tasting reading makes me wonder just what would been like if my plumbing still worked as normal and as HARD as it used to get some years ago lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off, suing men for divorce won't make her much money. California is a no fault state so the most a woman can get is a 50/50 assets split and alimony at a level prescribed by State law. So her career is going nowhere fast. If she doesn't want to have sex, why not just divorce her and move on? It makes no sense to make a deal wherein he really isn't getting much sex. And the last part? That's the deal breaker. She puts him in a cage and he nails her to the wall. First off, the cage is a toy. He can remove it without the key at any time with a couple of household tools. He can go to a locksmiths and have 20 keys made so he can have a key everywhere he is. Best of all? He can go to the Police, have them remove it (police carry bolt cutters which would cut the lock in about two seconds) and arrest the stupid cunt. Of all the people that should know, a lawyer should know. It's illegal to lock someone in a cage. It's assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse, just to name a few of the charges. So he's about to keep 90% of their marital assets in the divorce. Otherwise he makes her actions public, ruins her career, forever, and sends her to jail. Which means she gets disbarred and STILL looses 90% of the assets as she's in jail during the divorce. This was a poorly thought out pile of drivel.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's hilarious

That some guys need to fantasise about stuff like this to get off, truly fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Orgasm Denial at its finest

This would be a dream come true. For any chastity enthusiast, the constant denial and the incessant precum leakage, this story should make anyone in chastity leak like crazy, which it did for me. To be paid to dine at the alter of the Woman's pussy and get PAID would be the PERFECT JOB. This is submission at its finest. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I dont get it

Sorry dont get the extreme denial. Too cruel, man hating, and mentally dagerous. I dont get why guys jack to this, but to each his own. Oh and laurie needs her face smashed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous