All Comments on 'The Maid Ch. 03'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome Update

Hooray!!!! 5-stars from me!!!! This story is one of my favorites, so I was so excited to see a new chapter up! The chemistry between Andrea and Stephano is palpable, and their personalities are getting more complex by the chapter! I really like Andrea, as a heroine, and am pulling for her to get some kind of HEA. Especially, since I'm sure Sophia's Dad was less than a standup guy. I am also thoroughly enjoy watching both Andrea and Stephano struggle with the attraction. Did I mention the smut isn't awful either? ;) Ooooh, and the plot thickens with him being possible Mafioso! Also, I wonder if she is already pregnant, due to all that steamy unprotected sex, which would complicate things between the two, obviously. Don't see them staying away from each other too long either way! I cannot wait for the next one! Please update soon!

All The Best!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

This is a hot, intense story. The end of each chapter leaves us wanting more, much like Andrea wants more of Stephano

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

I've just read all of your stories and you are an amazing writer. I love em all. Please keep em coming! I have to know what happens with andrea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

I love reading your story; there is nothing forced about the story line, and I sort of got swept right into it. Each chapter is great, but I can't help but wish they were much, much longer... Update soon please, as many of us will be waiting:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story

every woman likes a certain amount of dominance in a man but there is a fine line between dominance and bullying and he is very close to hitting the bullying mark. Bullying is not seductive it is frightening. He needs to tone it back or she is going to freak out, she has a young child to consider. What sort of message would she be sending her daughter if she let her self get bullied into something she doesn't want? That she is weak and spineless!!!

AlmostRhiaAlmostRhiaover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

This story literally has me squealing with excitement!! I love Stephano, and his and Andreas "relationship" is so amazing! I love this story, keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Stephano

I guess I can see your point about bullying but I see Stephano at a loss about his intense feelings as much as Andrea. We haven't heard from him yet, which adds to his mystery. Not sure if we should get his POV or not. I think from the surprise he showed from his unexpected feelings he had in ch 1 shows me he is as confused about his feelings as she is.

Plus, I need to be careful with stereotypes but i've known plenty of intense and commanding Italian males that make Stephano seem shy.

Loving the story. Can’t wait to see what happens.

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
Stephano

What I'm trying to present here, in fact the whole raison d'être of the story is that that Andrea is deeply suspicious of him, and feels uneasy about his suitability about any role he could have in Sophias life but is finding it difficult to resist her attraction to him. Hence the stories placement in non-con/reluctance. And yes, he's the proverbial hot blooded italian male who's used to getting his way etc.

I'm so glad you're all enjoying it, it feels amazing to have created characters that people can get so passionate about, not going to tell you too much about where its going but I can tell you one thing, *SPOILER ALERT* she is NOT pregnant! :-)

AlmostRhia, I'm really looking forward to more of 'The Slave of Dystonia' too, it has such an promising start.

Finally, I'm sorry to say I am going to be quite busy for the next 4 weeks, with work, and the kids being off school and lots of visitors. I find I can scribble story ideas down in stolen moments but the work required for the actual bashing out of final a draft requires way more uninterrupted time than I'm getting right now.

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
chapter length

Oh! I meant to respond to the chapter length query too in that comment...

Yes I feel they're a bit short too, but these are the parts that the story seems to naturally break up into. I've tried to get them up quite quickly to compensate. I think the next chapter will be a similar length, but Ch 5 is looking like a whopper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep the story going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

I like the chemistry between them two. Its been two months, I'm dying for an update

karalinekaralineover 9 years agoAuthor
update

Thanks for asking anonymous, just thought I'd better give you all a bit of an update. the summer break is over and I started writing a few days ago. Its still quite busy for me work wise so time is still quite fleeting. I finished Ch 4 of The Maid and the editing process has started for this and now I'm working on Ch 4 of The Bank Job.

The editing process is quite convoluted considering I am merely a amateur writer of erotica, but I asked for an editor at the end of one of my chapters and I kind of ended up with two, I have one who I guess is a beta reader who gives me feed back on content and another who acts more as a copy editor who adds commas and corrects spelling mistakes just before I'm ready to submit my work to the site. It does take time, however my work is SO MUCH BETTER because of both of their efforts and they are both very efficient so it won't be too long till this next chapter is up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thanks for taking the time in responding to your readers in comments!! Please update soon, as we are all anxiously waiting for this story to continue:)

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
A whole new level of awesome

Mystery! Sexy intrigue! I love this story. So much. One of my favorite lines I've read in a long time:

"I want you at my leisure. I want to undress you, I want to take your clothes off, so I can see what you look like underneath them."

Panty melting, wetness inducing hotness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
955 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Maid Series Info