All Comments on 'Seeking Peace Ch. 01'

by Chilcoot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Wow!

There's nothing quite like jumping in at the deep end the first time you see a swimming pool, eh! What a game gal - will there be any more of this sizzling story?

Thank you, welcome, and please have five big shiners!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A strong and balanced piece. Excellent work. This may be your first post, but I doubt your first story.

califdaphnecalifdaphneover 9 years ago
delightful

One of the more realistic stories I have read. I hope there will be more chapters.

Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82over 9 years ago

I agree, this is a great story, especially in how it drives home the risk involved. You have to be so careful when you want to 'find out more, find out for real'.

I love how despite that, the story also gave me a minor mindfuck. I was fooled into thinking she was actually not submissive, that she had too much 'o shit this is not what I want' for her desire to be real. And although I still am not sure, since the submitting wasn't heartfelt and the humilition or pain didn't do anything for her, she did find that peace, that calm place.

I hope there will be more chapters.

ChilcootChilcootover 9 years agoAuthor
thanks to all

Mel, your words are very encouraging! This is my maiden voyage as an author, I'm a storyteller but not a writer, so it was so very encouraging to read your comment soon after I posted the story. Like the real person that 'nancy' is based on, she is indeed a game gal and I am proud to call her mine.

Califdaphne, thank you for your comment. You caught me on the realism, this story is loosely based on fact. Sort of a 'composite submissive' fused from many people in my life. Yes, there are more chapters as 'nancy' becomes more and more involved in the lifestyle.

Dutchgirl82, you see very clearly the major point of this first chapter. And, like the 'nancy' in what passes for real life, this is the story of a person's journey into the BDSM lifestyle, including (I hope) a lot of the misgivings and fears.

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
Really good

A lovely piece of writing, I was hooked from the first line!

I agree with Dutch girl that I was left wondering just how submissive she was, you portrayed the emotions excellently.

My only problem was the lack of a safe word, this is a necessity in any D/s activity even for the most experienced of subs.

I loved the chapter though and eagerly await the continuation.

Thank you.

markledeuxmarkledeuxover 8 years ago
Terrific!

Love wooden pony stories, thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous