All Comments on 'Katniss Everdeen's Decision'

by ItchyTasty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Not that familiar with the characters, but this was damn hot

Just imagining Jennifer Lawrence in that situation was hot. Imagine if a Porn script of this was written so well as this was.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
size

Although Katniss is supposed to be flat chested I didn't mind the change at all though I always thought Gale would have a slightly longer penis than Peeta, I imaged Peeta world clearly beat Gale in the girth department.

ItchyTastyItchyTastyover 9 years agoAuthor
Size? Thanks!

Anonymous: Was she explicitly described as flat chested in the books? I know Jennifer Lawrence doesn't exactly fit my description, but I thought in the books it was kind of left open. It's been a while since I read the trilogy though, so now I'm not sure anymore to be honest. Either way, I'm sure Suzanne Collins didn't imagine her the way I did :) Sorry I got the girths mixed up!

Eric_Shift: Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed my first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good read!

I really like the story, very hot! But I think using the hunger games books as a base ruined it a bit. First because of the description of the characters, second because of their response. I got to thinking about how they didn't sound like Peeta and Gale, and it was distracting… Though I enjoyed your description of them ;) All in all, good read, keep writing! Just consider writing from scratch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One more step

Very hot. I would have liked to have seen a double penetration. It was set up for Katniss to be sandwiched between the two with a cock in both her ass and pussy. That was the only thing missing, in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous