All Comments on 'Blood Relations Ch. 05'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SillySquirrelSillySquirrelover 9 years ago
O........M.........G!!!!!!!!!!

I have NEVER been so excited and on edge about a story! I've read it twice now just to make sure I didn't miss any small details!!!! You are AWESOME Sherrybaby14!!!!!!!!!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I hope that wasn't Adam. I'm surprised that the driver didn't go up with Serena when she went to pack being that Adam is missing. He is possessive of her and Serena's place would have been one of the first places to look for him. The crazy stalking ex could be a suspect too.

GruodioticGruodioticover 9 years ago
holy fuuuck!

It's the best story I read in a long time. All this week I was checking in to see if you added another chapter. Girl this story makes me crazy!!! Please don't take that long for the next chapter. Because THIS IS AWESOME!!!

P.s. I love that's she's falling for the vampire.

And I think I know who attacked her! That dude is gonna end up dead!

Sherrybaby14Sherrybaby14over 9 years agoAuthor
Love the comments!

I love hearing everyone's thoughts! I wish I could update more frequently, but unfortunately I have a pretty rough week in front of me. I will try my hardest to get the next chapter up, but I make no promises!

JezellenJezellenover 9 years ago
Please clarify

In chapter two, Serena tells Adam that on her birthday, she goes to meet her parents and loved ones at a restaurant. Then a truck hits a patch of black ice, and it loses control. She thinks it going to hit her, but spun away and into the restaurant, which collapsed; leaving no survivors. Now in this chapter, Serena is telling Lance that she saw her father stab her mother to death. Then her father was shot by the police because he wouldn't stop stabbing her. Either way, she lost her parents tragically, but was is through domestic violence and the police got involved, or through black ice and a truck? I'm really like your story, but I had to ask about that.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 9 years ago
Eh?

I agree with Jezellen. The story of her parents are such a mix mess. Not to mention that first she was into Adam and then suddenly she is into Lance and etc. It's too much too fast too little and "murky storyline". It's kinda feel like jumpimg all over the places. There for I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!

Hoping for the next chapter soon! I really am loving this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Serena sucks

I like the story (besides the fact that most of the characers are infuriating) and I don't get why Serena is so mad at Malcolm. Literally, he didn't know her father was deranged so he couldn't have done anything at all. She's the one who stood there and watcher her father stab her mother repeatedly... her ad Adam are idiots... no offense.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
586 Followers
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES