All Comments on 'A Love Story: Dina and Daniel'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How many different writing styles do you have?

I don't think you wrote all these, looking at the differences in grammar, and punctuation. Some stories even change in the middle, which leads me to believe that you are not a you but a we.

Several writers writing as ir2relax.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous-Different writers

Thank you for reading the story, but I need to clarify. The only person that has written any stores on my page is me. I have some that were collaborations, (FETISH) but the rest are all me. I am one person. I don't understand what you mean by writing style. To me the style of the story depends on the story that I am telling. So some may differ.

I certainly hope you enjoyed the story and I appreciate you for reading it. There is no WE here only I. Iread2relax

2275jr2275jrover 9 years ago
such a beautiful story

reading this was a real pleasure . love the writing. im thinking you could turn this one into a few story lines. with lots of short stories . this being the first of many . think about it . well done on this the first kind of reading excitment . you are a joy to read . thank you . can't wait to read more of all kinds of your stories .

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Lovely

Lovely story. I really enjoyed reading this. I would suggest though that you find an editor or proofreader. While a wonderful story can overcome many errors it is better not to have them there. I'm going to read the rest of your work now as this story has made me hungry for more. I only hope that the level of writing reaches the same level as this one.

Adlin1968Adlin1968over 9 years ago
You did it again!

I trully enjoy your stories and hope you continue honoring us with your talent. I look forward to read more of your work. Please dont take long!,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You really need an editor, I'm sorry, but this is the first I have read of yours, or tried to read, but I couldn't finish the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep Writing! Please

Ignore those who claim to be experts in language, etc.

When I read all I see is the story. If there are missing or incorrect words I usually don't see them....it's the story that counts and for what you wrote you deserve a 10!

Thanks!

Alan

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

could have been better as a longer drawn out story not just a blurb in the were and indian saga

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good idea that lacked when executed

your idea was good but you completely rushed through the story. there was no real background. you were actually more descriptive of daniel's house than any of the characters. good luck on future stories, give a clear background and physical descrition of your characters so we can relate and form real images in our minds

DrToolDrToolover 9 years ago
A meaningful story

Your story could have used more proofreading (e.g. ' He loved is nephews') but I liked it. It was a lovely romance, I liked the daughter being included. I would have enjoyed more about the native american traditions. I read it as a stand alone; I plan to read the series later. I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So you say IR2R. Except my dear, I know better. You use others, and claim them as yours. That is why the styles are different. I know....

Chew on that you faker.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Awesome job as always and of course I shedded a few tears.

It would be nice to read about Oman and Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To anon 7/30/14

Please do not harass. This is a beautiful story. Do not run this author off as well. Ir2r is awesome.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago

wonderful story

Stephen J

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES