All Comments on 'Scars Ch. 03-05'

by cross13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
A great chapter...

This is great. I am thoroughly enjoying each chapter and am looking forward to reading the rest of your story. Thank you for sharing. I was so involved in this chapter that even after 3 pages it felt like it finished too soon... and that is a compliment. I'm glad you decided to combine your chapters. I'll be waiting for the next chapters to be posted.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Really enjoying this!

Thanks for making things longer so we have a chance to get into it. Like the way you are building this story...fleshing it out...taking the time tell the "whole" story. Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting

Im curious for more. Thank you for adding some length. Future note: it is spelled parkour.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Its never mentioned but did Dylan train himself in MMA and parkour? He and his mom were always short on money so how was he able to get training if he didn't do it himself? And if he self trained who is to say he performed his techniques correctly. I'm just trying to better understand Dylan's character. He said more than once he is trained in these areas and could beat others with his expertise. Just curious because it makes him sound arrogant even though I know he isn't that type of person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sorry, but you kept emphasizing Dylan being trained in MMA and parkour, yet he and his mom was struggling, she was working, he was school/working, exactly when is he supposed to have been 'TRAINED'. You really need to watch continuity, what I just said is the reason, never before was it mentioned about any of that til this chapter, and it seems in this chapter it was just to big note himself to make himself seem tougher than his arrogant self is.

You also need to watch the dialogue, it was VERY stilted, no 16/17 year old talks like that.

Ethical_HunterEthical_Hunterover 9 years ago
Love the story

Don't stop. love the story so fair, would like more background on his training though and how he got into MMA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too much

Reading the same details over & over again (explanation of the foster family’s son return) is tedious for the reader. When the kid does talk, he says too much. When asked if he has to work after school, he explains what kind of plants the customer wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous