All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 10'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading this chapter and look forward to many more. Thank you for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I enjoy this story. First comment I've ever made. A best seller is just around the corner!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

I am really enjoying the story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Smooth and flowing.

cittrancittranover 9 years ago
Yay!

You're back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Debug

peeling, not pealing.

Good story.

gemman1gemman1over 9 years ago
Outstanding Story

You are doing a great job, keep up the good work.I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the commanders experiement

I think the commanders little experiement will be a success as long as she doesn't try and push it while enjoying the results herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more more more

Thank you for sharing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Work!

I just recently found this story and I have enjoyed it thoroughly. Good writing!

NWRaptorNWRaptorover 9 years ago

Some have pointed out a similar Literotica story to this one, so I dug out and read the entire 13 chapters of said story - "Kita'thalla", by Bowoodstock. Chapters 1-11 were written in 2010; #12 in 2011, and the final #13 in 2013. It does indeed have a similar interstellar plot to this one - male shipwrecked military doctor meets female feline alien soldier after both ships crash following combat. They quickly realize that their survival depends upon mutual cooperation.

However, Ripperfish's story is a totally different from, and should not be confused with, the one by Bowoodstock. One of the biggest differences is that although sexual tension and affection developes, there is no actual sex between the characters in "Kita'thalla". If there were ever to be a chapter 14, that could change, as the stage was certainly set for it. "Kita'thalla" focuses more on character development, especially the complex background of the feline character. The characters in "Upon a Savage Shore" face far more dangers from the local fauna than do those in "Kita'thalla".

Both plots roughly parallel the first 20% of "Enemy Mine", but diverge onto their own paths from there.

I highly recommend both stories. They are well-written and the plot and characters well developed and fleshed out by their respective authors. Far different from the standard short "suck and fucks" usually found on Literotica.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 9 years ago

Still very good :)

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very

Awsome! No recent comments. Wanted to give some love. Great story. Even transitional chapters help make the story in my opinion. This one didn't feel tedious at all. :)

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Enjoyable.

Chapters are way to short. Naw, I'm just bullshiting you. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series. I can't stop reading this. Makes me enjoy it more when I have something to eat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh God.

“They looked like the legendary seductresses of N'har'an who had lured the ten thousand warriors of Kic't Lii to their destruction on the spears of Al'La'cab's three hundred.”

This is definitely a separate UaSS story/vignette. You have to do it!

I’m thinking something along the lines of FinalStand’s vision flashbacks of Akkadian battles by Shammuramat or those of the Amazons.

Please?

~Enkidu

Fred78Fred78over 2 years ago

What an awesome story! Love your writing style.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story, happy to say for the second time.

It has taken me a while because I couldn't remember your name or the title of the story, sufficient to say 5* every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

I agree with the author, this is a short one, but still good reading.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot11 months ago

I am quite surprised that there are so few recent readers of this series! I guess I'm an old fart (76yo) retired military guy who cut his SciFi/Fantasy teeth on the likes of Asimov, Heinlein, Clark, Pohl, and even Jules Verne and Edgar Rice Burroughs. This story compares well to those 'old masters.'

wheels0132wheels01324 months ago

@ Rhino77Pilot

I'm a recent reader who just discovered this story today and am loving it! Too many great stories here get drenched with an over abundance of the sex. I understand it's Literotica, but there's a a time and a place for both aspects. I'm loving this story and I'm only commenting because of Rhino's comment about few readers.

I think we're coming across this story even now in 2023. I just have less reason to comment in the middle of this story. I think Ripperfish has a great grasp of story telling and I'm loving this read so much that I'm going to continue tonight even though it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow morning!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
2516 Followers
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES