All Comments on 'Finding a Lost Puppy Ch. 19'

by PoeticallyChivalrous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sviveritosviveritoover 9 years ago
lasagna recipe

Great series...but I have to ask the no cooked noodles lasagna recipe....does it exist and does it work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm confused

Love the story.

I've re-read the last few stories. I never remember them going to the play as referanced in the last chapter. Nor do I remeber puppy getting the cast off her arm.

Cindy13horsehunghermCindy13horsehunghermover 9 years ago
great series

Please keep going with this story.bring in his sister & jill into the story more please don't keep us hanging it is a great story series so please keep going

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
if i remember correctly...

...Rick took Jen, Sarah and Patricia to see the musical play the Lion King, 2 or 3 chapters back?

As for the lasagna recipe, i have never done it the way the author describes but if i remember I'll try it.

Most people buying the dried lasagna noodles, begin prepping them by putting them in boiling water until they have gone limp and swelled up a bit.

Early in the story what Rick did was first prepare the meat/tomato sauce, probably with extra liquid, then poured into a pan of the dried lasagna pasta and leave it overnight in the refrigerator.

Ready to go into the oven the next day.

Probably layered with ground beef or Italian sausages and cheeses? I also add sliced dried tomatoes and eggplant. Peppercini if I want to spice it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous