All Comments on 'Joining a Fraternity Ch. 02'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
21anna21annaover 9 years ago
Even sexier

Wow ... the continuation is even hotter than the original story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

Great story so far.

You've probably thought of this already, but i thought it was hot to think that he was impregnating her with josh's cum on his clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, you really outdid yourself here. Can't wait to find out what's next for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot, I have to pace myself to make it to the end. I've gotten off to it multiple times in the past few days. It's even better than the original. I can't wait for part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so damn hot

This is the best story I've read. As a transguy, I fantasize about a big cock inside of me all the time, along with loving to fuck women. Please keep writing. I keep reading it over and over, and beating off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Torture!

I know you're a busy guy, and I'm sure with all the detail it takes a while to write a story, but I'm dying to know what happens next. You could go so many different ways here and every single one gets me hard as hell. Truly can't wait.

dimples126dimples126over 9 years ago

I just got an email saying part 3 was coming soon... So I had to come and get off... I mean read this one! My favorite fantasy is being able to eat FTM pussy after it's been filled with cum and reading that Karen's face was so close in a 69 sent me over the edge! Greatness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*reads tags* Whoops! Looks like he'll have some explaining to do when he becomes a dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
209 Followers
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES