All Comments on 'Clippy'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
A delight to read!

I really enjoyed this lovely, nostalgic story -- it reminded me a little of Patricia Grey's wartime-set stories. They aren't at all derivative, but have that same sense of 'Home Front' realism. You write extremely well. Thank you, and please have five stars.

By the way, her stockings ... lisle or Rayon - or even, dare I say -- silk?! If they were silk, she was a lucky clippy!

m_p

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
War Time

We all had to make do with what we had during the war. Even as a child, I remeber the ration coupons,& "Air Raid Drills".

Wow are UK women as horny as Texas women?? I need to go there if they are!! lol Never stationed there, but fucked a lot of Germans, Koreans, Japanese, Viets, Africans, & Dutch, even some "DP"s from WWII.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Professional work here

Really enjoyed it. Had to look up hob and Tom, but I learned something. Geast dialog, and ambiance.

Chilley

bartermanbartermanover 9 years ago
lost me

charlie couldn't be a driver if he'd got little feeling below the knee,the old half cabs had 3 pedals,i skipped over the were instead of we're but this blew it for me

sandytreessandytreesover 4 years ago

Yes most thing were in short supply in the war !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
443 Followers
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...