All Comments on 'Eva and Daddy Ch. 04'

by feverishdreams

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
I held back

I held back from giving you four stars even if it was a good story, just because your dragging it out.

She let him finger fuck her what more does he need to know that she wants to fuck him?

feverishdreamsfeverishdreamsover 9 years agoAuthor
@Averygoodlay

It's not about the dad knowing that his daughter wants him to fuck her, it's about him being overcome enough to actually DO it and break the taboo. If you want to read a story about mindless dad-daughter incest that barely broaches the taboo, then you'll have to find that story elsewhere.

Also, I know each chapter is pretty short, but they take still take me a long time to write, and I end chapters where I feel there is a natural pause in the story. I'm not trying to be a 'tease' and draw this out. This is my first try at this … maybe next time, I'll just write all of the chapters first before posting anything.

Lastly, if you don't like it, don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In response to Averygoodlay.

I think this is better written than most of this genre. We are getting some insight regarding the struggle that Eva's dad is having, even though we know that he will ultimately give in to what she desires. The build-up itself is an erotic journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no reason to argue--this is a terrific start

We're beginning to understand (I hope) that when she comes of age, lots and lots of fathers look at their darling baby girl and get hard in their pants. They can't help thinking about the cute little coochie she's got between her slender legs, so pink and sweet and innocent, and how they'd love to mess it up real bad with their big hard cock. What this excellent story shows is that a daughter can have the same dirty thoughts as her dad. Here's Eva: "She eagerly ogled his firm chest and abs, and the swelling in his boxers. Staring at the heavy bulge in his boxers as well as the damp spot in the front, her little pussy started to cream in response." No surprise there. Eva's 18, a young woman, with a woman's passionate needs between her legs. For her, her father's big fat daddy-dick and his heavy loaded daddy-balls represent male power and authority. That's the way it is with plenty of girls when they wake up to sex. They're fascinated by the penis, and especially by the penis of the male they're closest to--their own father. I trust that this gifted author will show us how Warren ends up shoving his big stiff cock up his baby girl's cute little cunt and unloading his heavy balls up inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree, too much psychoanalysis and other minutia to drag it out

I skimmed most of the chapters because it's too drug out with unnecessary peripheral detail. That's why one star deducted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too gud

man u write amazing stories

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved the bath. Five stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous