All Comments on 'Night Hunt Ch. 03'

by Nightcaps

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

I want more chapters about Anya and Tyrus, and that they against all odds will love each other=)<3

// Love: Carina from Sweden

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I wonder what happened to cause Tyrus' demeanor to change so quick. I got a feeling he will be watching her in secret. He has this connection with her that he won't be able to stay away.

vulpesavulpesaover 9 years ago
Don't stop now...

This story is wonderful thus far. It's just the right amount of depravity for this point in the story and I feel that you'll extend your amount of detail as the story progresses. It's rare for me to be enthralled in a story as much as I am in this one, so please don't stop writing it.

Ah, and by the way, I'm intrigued by Tyrus's sudden cold demeanor. What's that about? Can't wait to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!!!

Don't you dare stop now. This is just getting better and better. I need more, more, more. Please hurry with chapter 4. :)

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 9 years ago
I loved it!

that was amazing the heat and the romance ooooh I can't wait to read more!

NightcapsNightcapsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for all the encouraging comments! It's really hard to squeeze out time to write this story so it's coming in bits and pieces, but I'm enjoying the process. Please be patient, there's definitely lots more to come ;)

sweetone66sweetone66about 2 years ago

since when can Vampires stay awake in the day, let alone be in sunlight. Every author/writer seems to change the accepted norms to suit themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightcaps@Nightcaps
188 Followers
-Update 21st Feb 2022- GUYS I DID IT! Final chapter of Night Hunt has been submitted. Please give it some time to publish. I really really hope it is everything you’ve been waiting for, and that I did it justice. Thank you for all the votes and comments. I saw every single on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES