All Comments on 'Held'

by KierHardy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story. I wouldn't say "BDSM" as there certainly wasn't any "SM" Certainly not erotic, but it didn't need to be. Just pure raw emotion. Too bad other husbands/significant others/ etc. don't act that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did you proof read this mess?

I hope not because this was simply awful. Almost impossible to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was a good start

please continue the story line.

StoryofWoeStoryofWoeover 9 years ago
Flash fiction or the start of something sexy?

I enjoyed this. There's a lot of telling rather than showing, but dialogue is clearly one of your strengths. I would love to have seen more of an exchange. How does she come to these correct conclusions in a matter of minutes, especially if he's never acted this way before? It seems a little convenient.

It's obvious that you're a skilled writer and I think you could take this somewhere really exciting - I know I found myself wondering, "What will the rest of the night be like?" once I finished. A good start. Keep writing.

KierHardyKierHardyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and vote on my story, regardless of whether you liked it or not. Especially to those who were kind enough to favourite or leave a comment! All feedback is welcome and gratefully received.

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
This was good

A good premise, and it reminds us not to treat our loving partners as chattel. About the only suggestion I could offer: It would have been effective for her to have cried real tears at the time when frustration of losing her dominance turned to realization that she'd alienated him. Otherwise, a good read through and through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it

A sequel would be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's great because...

I love how explicit sex isn't even part of it. How well you capture the movements of thought in the moments before surrender. A woman would be happy to have a partner with the sensibility of the narrator

hazyraehazyraeover 7 years ago
Loved it

Is there any more to it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Rubish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous