All Comments on 'Chuck and Sinitta Get Objectified'

by kleve

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No more than an intellectual wank

but not worse than genocide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was wonderful!

I really enjoyed this. I get the impression that a lot of "anti-porn" activists are nothing more than repressed perverts who aren't in a position, internally, externally or both, to express their own sexuality and deal with it in a healthy manner. This was a fun poke at them. It had me laughing so loud that some other people came in to read it, and they all enjoyed it too.

Face it people. Humans are made for one thing and one thing only, regardless of what viral meme insists is the case otherwise.

Emilio_di_RoccabrunaEmilio_di_Roccabrunaalmost 15 years ago
Great work, but...

Loved the story, and I think the whole idea of using anti-porn slogans and propaganda was great, but I think you might have overdone it just a bit. I think it makes the reading just a bit "heavier" than might be expected. At least in my opinion.

Still loved the story: great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brilliant

This had me dying with laughter... well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking hilarious

(See title.)

Green_GabeGreen_Gabeover 11 years ago
Fantastic work.

I really enjoyed this one! A great satire. You presented a funny concept, and delivered perfectly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My sides

They hurt like hell right now!

RavishingRavishingover 9 years ago
Giggle worthy

Yes at times it was a little hard to read due to the style it was written. But that's the style and effect the writer was going for. However I did laugh my ass off during it :) 5 stars for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am rolling around on my floor laughing so hard right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lol.. best story ever

I cant stop laughing. . you made my day.. thanx a lot

La_TortueLa_Tortuealmost 8 years ago
Exquisite

That was incredible. Well deserving of a chuckle or ten, and a few good belly laughs as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous