All Comments on 'Double Trouble Ch. 01'

by PH03N1X

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good thinking

get em all zonked and addicted to drugs..... then rape em... great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking irresponsibe Americans.

Even WRITING about drinking then driving is criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Double Trouble Ch.01

It would have been a lot better if u had checked yr grammar. It was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turn-off

Regularly seeing the devastating consequences of drunken driving, the reckless behaviour of the character in the story is a big turn-off - if nothing else... (mindless boozing and drugs leaves little for erotisism).

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
I agree

With some of the other posters. Drugs and alcohol mixed up, driving, no thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lay off

Can't believe the self righteousness in these comments. It's a wank story. Who says the guy is drunk? Who cares anyway? This is a story. There's a whole category of rape stories on this site, go bother them. This was a fun story, I'm looking forward to the sequel.

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
so stupid

whole thing made no sense,just little thing throw whole story out eg

me and sister go to other sisters place but hes got a room he made the drinks he make the food,sound like they live there so make em live with her,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The END

This Story should have began with:

It all started a couple of months ago.

THE END!

So no one would have to read such a Dead End, Nothing that you call a story.

RigatonyRigatonyover 9 years ago
this s/b under dumb ass drug promotions genre

I'm sorry, but promoting drug use isn't cool in my book. I know, it's prolly hypocritical, but I agree with the others on this matter. None of that has to do with incest, sex, masturbation, and isn't needed to tell a story. Having used drugs for decades, I have never, and would never turn anyone onto drugs, especially my sisters!! It was my sister that got me started when I was 13, so I couldn't tell on her for getting high, along with the threat of a beating, and lying to my parents that I was high. I really don't care how I sound to anyone here, promoting drug use is unacceptable, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bad grammar, bad concept...

Even if I COULD get past the unnecessary drug use/promotion, the horrible grammar was thoroughly distracting.

Only, I could NOT get past the drugs...It was like watching Fox News talk about (not report), well, anything, really...they were going to drill it into our heads for as long as we watched. Same thing...we get it...the writer is supposed to be 'cool' or 'edgy' because they referenced drugs. They are not...

Somebody said there is a whole section devoted to rape here...and they are correct. That doesn't mean that people cannot dislike both rape AND drugs.

Also, not sure that people don't fantasize about rape but never do it; while people probably DON'T fantasize about doing drugs and driving, but also all too often DO that. So I'm not sure who comes to a fantasy site to read about getting siblings hooked on drugs. Seems unlikely. Thus the complaints.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous