All Comments on 'A Broken Family Ch. 09'

by HollyBranch

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay! hallelujah! thank god!

Wow that was wow! I'd love to say it was worth the wait but don't wanna tempt the powers that be..I don't know why but holly and Alex don't move me as much as holly and JT probably cuz who doesn't like a bit of rough. As usual a beautifully written chapter which was tastefully explicit. Update soon or should that be hopefully the powers that be don't take the piss approving your submission.

BuffysangelBuffysangelover 9 years ago
Fizzle - No Sizzle

I've become quite invested in this story, the author has been getting better with each chapter, and I love the characters. But I have to be honest the first time between Alex and Holly was more fizzle than sizzle. After a long lead up i felt that this chapter just didn't do their relationship justice. I really hope that the next chapter is something special between Holly and either Eli or JT. But to Holly Branch keep going your overall story is good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As usual, this was a beautiful chapter.... and i have the feeling that Alex isn't the flowers and chocolate guy we all thought he would be..... he can be rough and still loving at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is the what I have been waiting for

Thank you! Alex and holly finally! God.

I didn't think I could wait any longer. I'm so glad they did it for her first vaginal time. So so happy. Please don't stop writing but I'm worried about how the whole flights with JT and Eli will affect H&As relationship... Ah, I just think they are so perfect.

And god, this rough stuff is getting to me. Daym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cute & steamy

" I think you broke it" oh my god, they're sooo cute together...and really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it and can't wait for chapter 10

This was really good i love their relationship and how sweet alex is but i hope the next chapter has alot of JT in it since he is my favorite character i want to know if he has a sweeter side and i cant wait to see how holly handles all of these relationships i also would like to see her progress with eli but i know you are the writer and no matter what happens it will be a great storys i can't wait for chapter 10

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Just keeps rollin' along....!

Nice one...sweet sexy....well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written but....

I'm just not feeling the whole her and alex thing. Maybe it's because he gives off a more fatherly vibe? I'm not too sure what it is about him that isn't as exciting...weird. Please add more of her and JT/Eli! I think that's where the real sparks fly :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 10 Please

Another great story as always but definitely wanna see more of her relationship with the brothers. I love how different all three relationships are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wish it was JT

LOVE this story, but I wish she would've lost her vaginal virginity to JT. Still, keep up the good work! Hope chapter 10 is up soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Impatiently waiting for chapter 10

Love this story but I just can't get into Alex and holly the other 2 especially JT I get but Alex yea uh no. Waiting impatiently for chapter 10 more specifically JT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
question:

When do you think chapter 10 would be approved? I love your story and its very well written I always look forward to seeing a new chapter !! Hense why I'm excited for chapter 10.... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 10

I give up on this story. I understand your in school but, you could've at least written a 1 page chapter in the 12 days since you last posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 10

I'm having severe withdrawal symptoms mainly concerning JT lols. Not sure which country you're from but in the uk college and uni results have come and now it's resits and making decisions times so I get why updating is the last thing on your mind. Hope you got the results you wanted and of course I'm (Im)patiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, cant wait any longer

This has been an excellent story, and I know you are a student with a busy life, but I can not sit around and wait for the next chapter. I, like many readers, am done waiting.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
MORONS!!!

Idiots think stories just fly up on the computer. Try writing your own 10-part story. Then bitch about it. Until then shut the hell up!

techkentechkenalmost 9 years ago
Have you ever noticed...

... that the most irritating, annoying, and impatient people post anonymously?

I personally feel that if you can't handle having your username associated with a comment, then you shouldn't be making that comment in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous