All Comments on 'Spellbound'

by InterSomnia

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue.

I would very much like to read more about Hannah & Jade.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Excellent

You captured the dynamic between them beautifully.

A genuine love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I will give it a 100 out of 10 if I could.

I guess you shortened it to get a story but I could have used a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Loving Romance

Thank you for this contribution: As always I'm a sucker for such a sweet, romantic love story. Please do tell us more of their story.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great job

loved it

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Sweet, romantic...

And with a nice little touch of heat.. All good ingredients for a nice story to continue with

EmmainpinkEmmainpinkover 9 years ago
So great!

Absolutely loved this, please write more, anything more! Too little romance among also great erotica on this site so this was wow :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Please!

I absolutely LOVED this story, and would love for you to write more about Hannah and Jade, and their love story!!

InterSomniaInterSomniaover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

Wow, thanks for all your votes and comments! They are lovely.

I will definitely try to write a second part, as long as life doesn’t get too much in the way.

Please keep up the comments and votes, and constructive criticism is always welcome as well. You make my day!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
Nice!

I would have liked a little more build up between the two. But I'm not complaining! Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I'm ready for the next part please!!!

63thommy63thommyover 9 years ago
More please

Thank you for this. I enjoyed it so much because of the time you took developing the characters and the flow of your writing. Never apologize for taking the time to write a good story! there are plenty of others to write the wham, bam, thank you ma'am stories.

thommy

ItsSoCrispItsSoCrispover 9 years ago
Nicely done!

I agree with @Fivewolves that there could have been a bit more build-up, and I'm also not much for changing POV in first person stories - in this case, the shifts took some getting used to. (Making Jade's sections journal entries helped some.)

Having said all this, your prose is exquisitely crafted, and it was so nice to read a love scene written to appeal to feminine sensibilities for a change. So even though I didn't think this was "perfect," it still gets five stars, and still goes in my faves.

Count me among those who want to see more of Hannah and Jade. You've set yourself up to pursue any of a number of different possibilities with them. Can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love or Lust?

This may sound like Lust since the short time they have known each other. I can speak from experience that Love like this happens and it is wonderful. It makes every day seem like Spring and it puts a Spring in you step not to mention a glorious smile on your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If you would love to write more of Hannah and Jane,

I would definitely love to read it! This was beautifully written...sweet, tender, and hot. Thank you for submitting this and I will be looking for more from you.

succa4luvsucca4luvover 9 years ago
OMG!

I loved this story. I had a crush on my best friend and this story reminds me of those times she would come crying on my shoulder. I dreamed of a love like this. Please continue writing!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
very romantic

in this case more is better.

ShikeShikeover 9 years ago
Please More

This is so wonderfully written and is such a romantic story. Please continue with these characters. Their story deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awww wow!

I'm only new here and this was the first story I read. It was very romantic and definitely needs to be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it, more.more.more.....

Great story. please continue giving us more of this richly felt story.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I loved reading your story. I'm probably a sucker for a good love story, one that could be true... even in my own fantasies. Will wait to read more you have written

sundazesundazeover 9 years ago

Very romantic, if anyone doesn't bother reading your lovely story it is their loss. It was clever to use the diary entries to let us know Jade's feelings as well. I am looking forward to more now. Thank you.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 9 years ago
Need a new category

Lesbian sex doesn't do this story justice. It is a tender, heartfelt, romantic elaboration of two people in love who just happen to be of the same gender. Technically excellent and wonderfully told, it lives up to its title.

InterSomniaInterSomniaover 9 years agoAuthor
Can't stop smiling!

Thanks for all the feedback that I keep receiving, both here, and in my inbox. You all are truly wonderful! Each of your comments makes me incredibly happy. XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Slow and lovely

Five stars---a lovely, enjoyable story, made all the better for the gradual build-up. If you can maintain these standards, you'll turn out a pretty good writer. I'm not sure if another story of Hannah and Jade is a good idea. I may be wrong but I think this tale reached its natural conclusion and to go further might just spoil things. Write other stories, though, definitely write other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Tired...

Please write more about Hannah and Jade. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

This was an amazing story. I love stories with an actually story line, not just sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too rushed

It moved so quickly that I never got a chance to get into it. It also confused me when you switched over to jade's point of view. I was like, who's Hannah? I didn't realize it was jade until she played the "ice queen" part. You should mark when your switching point of views.

This felt like a "quickie" story even though it was 4 pages. I didn't dislike it, but I also didn't really like it.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it.

Felt it was really a great story. As for others who had trouble following it, it seemed pretty obvious to me what was going on. It did not feel rushed, it felt sweet, wonderful and romantic. 5 stars for a wonderful story. I truly hope you continue with these two.

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
i really loved it

i thought it was sweet and a little sexy please bring more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly sweet

Loved this story a lot, I've read it several times. I really hope you do another story with these two. Even if they just make an appearance in another story, they are great characters and I'd love to hear more about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

Beautifully written and just what i needed to read in my need of dispair. Before I read ur story I was feeling self pity and believed love was a myth, because of ur story, I know I have to give love another chance and only the truest of people can find the lasting kind. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely beautiful it definitely deserves a 2nd pt so thanks for writing it

CarefullyRandomCarefullyRandomabout 8 years ago
Deep, aching love

This was a wonderful read, two souls finding each other and then completing each other. I actually find I want to go backwards, not forwards, not to disagree with all those calling for a sequel, I just wish to see more of Hannah & Jade's past to get to know them better. They come together beautifully in a wonderfully flowing narrative.

The diary entries were a really nice was to see the thought patterns on the other side of things. In the end I wasn't sure who had the largest ache for the love they found, it was probably a tie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome story

Please follow up with same sex marriage children a new and very interesting out look on modern society difficult but you could broach a very sencative subject exelent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
absolutely beautiful

loved every word of it, would be great to see where these two end up, I can only hope to one day find a love such as what you described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Delicate passion.......WOW! You have a talent for telling a beautiful story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story. Loved it.

Hope you keep writing, especially about these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Oh i absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

More, please! I'd like to see these two girls have a long and happy life together.

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
PLEASE

You've got to give us more of this story. SPELLBOUND moves me please. Write some more... 5 🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Please, please, please!!!

(I've got some sugar around here somewhere...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So much more!!

Brilliant story! I'd love to hear more. Looking forward to hearing their back stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Backgrounds of them both! Little more spice such as maybe doing it in public the orchard perhaps. Just MORE!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Lovely Story!

I don't know why I waited so long to read this story, it was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Thank you for such a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brillantly related and written. Please continue writing like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous