All Comments on 'Wife Forces Me To Type This'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
love it

loved it, please make more of these!!! cheers, slave boi

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I would willing do this

I wish i could get my wife to do this to me, an excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love the part where he licks cum from her ass :)

As my title suggests, i love reading about guys who watch other guys fuck their girlfriend or wife in the ass...and then lick the cum from her leaking asshole. anal creampies rock :) seeing her stretched wee rosebud with another guys cum leaking from it....yeah :) i will drop to my knees and do my cleaning duties without a second thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
panty boy luved it

i just love stories like this. my wife loves to make me eat my cum out her pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Another cum draining story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT FUCK STORY!!!!!

OMG!!! i only wish my wife would use me EXACTLY as Ms Kara uses you!!! i would do ANYTHING for a HOT Lady like Ms Kara!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
jealous

Sigh. I wish I had Kara's life and two man toys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple solution

Stand up, remove the sex toys, slap your manipulative bitch wife in the face and throw her out the front door in her little outfit. See what the neighbors think of the slut. Not much I'm betting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wish

wish you were my wife and I was licking and sucking some mans cum from your wide open ass hole while you sit on my face beating my balls with a club then you reposition and piss in my mouth. When you finiosh your boyfriend makes me kneel and puts his cock in my mouth and and fills me with his hot piss and you kick my balls. when you finish with me I am huddeld on the floor tears streaming bown my cheeks as I cry for your forgivness for being such a tiny pee pee wimp of a man and beg you not to leave me as I love you so much. You and your friends laff as you walk into our honey moon sweet leaving me on the bathroom floor in my piss stained tux. You turn and say never fear darling you are mine to use forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PUKE......... The frame work encompasses the best of fetishes but, the writing ability is in the toilet. Sorry, just being honest. Keep working on construction and dialog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Put down your dick, stop writing and go outside freaky man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2332 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES