All Comments on 'A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 02: Sophie and Alice'

by Mephisto_Pegari

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It could have been great; but your singular ability to have multiple erections is nothing short of

Fascinating. After all, that many orgasms from you is worthy of study because no normal man over the age of 18 could do it. Also, the fact that no matter how you erased their memories, getting the asses raped with hand soap as lubricant would tear their rectums and leave them in agony.

Plus, as a side note, if he was that...cautious, why not do it on homeless people? Why limit himself to 18 yr olds, is it in keeping with the story? He has shown himself to have no morals or compunction against assaulting, degrading and abusing anyone he sees fit to do so. For me, that ruins it. It means that your making your character fit the parameters of the site and not letting then be who they really are.

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Anon. I'll address each of your concerns in turn:

- the Super Erection is a pretty common trope in this kind of story (as is the Magically Replenishing Cum, which would also probably apply here if I were being self-critical). I guess because people don't want to read about characters having a rest for an hour, flipping TV channels and ordering pizza. But feel free to imagine that if that works better for you.

- hand soap is pretty effective if you use it right. Also, in the story the protagonist does use his ability to relax at least Alice's rectal muscles.  So yes, tearing is a risk but not at all inevitable.

- because ... sex with homeless people is not appealing to the protagonist? He needs to be suitably motivated to risk using his powers, and hot teenage girls in tight shorts is just the kind of motivation he needs. ^_^

Thanks for reading!

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it

Great stuff, looking forward for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Brilliant love it.

pois1pois1over 9 years ago
More!

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on here!

I know you've gotten some criticism for being too extreme, but please don't feel like you need to limit your imagination! I love your descriptions of the girls' fear/hate as he breaks them in. How would he react to claiming a tight teen girl only to discover she's gay and finds his cock repulsive?

Looking forward to reading more from you! Keep it up!

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments all of you. I've been getting a lot of positive feedback directly as well. If I get the opportunity and the inspiration I'll write another chapter.

Pois1:

I don't mind if it is not to everyone's taste. Can't please everyone!

If I had written a realistic portrayal how they would react to the situation it'd be horrific. But I didn't want to do a standard mind control story where the victims enjoy it either - there are many good stories written like that but still it feels like a cop-out to me.

So I tried to write the girls' reactions somewhere in the middle, which was hard. Good to know someone enjoyed the results!

I suspect the protagonist would not care if his victim was straight or gay, he doesn't seem to pay any heed to their wants anyway.

MePe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Spelling

Taut, not taught

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I reckpn you should let them remember everything but its imposible for them to tell anyone but each other that would bes awesome not that it already isnt but that would be a funny twist

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 9 years agoAuthor

Hmm, the protagonist is cruel enough, he may enjoy that. But he's also too paranoid to take that kind of risk.

He just might implant instructions that are triggered by keywords or sights though, like his victims don't remember anything unless they see him again. That might work.

Thanks for the suggestion!

MePe

polonerdpolonerdover 9 years ago
more please

I really enjoy story. It gets me all wet everytime I read it. I love that the that he likes to see them not liking it. Toying with them and making them squirm. I can't wait for more. I would also love to see what the protagonist could do with a little public humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sexy story ...

Mephisto_PegariMephisto_Pegariover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for your comments.

@ polonerd: yes, the protagonist has a strong sadistic streak. He is also extremely cautious though, so public humiliation isn't likely as such situations can get out of control fast. The closest he gets is probably in the end of this story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-man-of-singular-talent-ch-03-kerith

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
A good read.

Apart from a free name mix-ups and a random "Alex" in there. I think the tale was decently well written and edited.

doorknob22doorknob22about 6 years ago
You are a fucking genius

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not As Bad As Ch. 01

But I'm pretty sure this would be illegal if He were caught. But at in de-flowering the two teenage girls he makes sure he pumps his cum into their mouths, and up their asses, and over their faces and tits, so they shouldn't come out of their violations pregnant. Nor will they have any bad memories of what happened to them, to go along with their sore asses and pussies that they will certainly wake up with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMephisto_Pegari@Mephisto_Pegari
301 Followers
I write stories with a mind control theme. Most are posted here in Literotica. Any not posted on Literotica will be posted here: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1297006057 I am always open to comments and feedback. I do not take writing commissions or req...