All Comments on 'Willy Gets His Dream'

by bambigirl44

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One word...

Wow!!!

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I know before anyone says anything, how can Willy be standing there naked from the waist down and then in the next paragraph she pulls his trousers off? Maybe I should have given it a second proof read before putting it up.......ah well!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
What a story!

And it was so good that I almost missed your little continuity error! At least you’re on top of them now, and have learned a valuable, pre-release lesson! Let us please have many more such marvellous tales! Thank you and five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave it a 5 because a 10 wasn't available :)

Dont' worry about that little mistake, if it wasn't for all that pressure we put on you I am sure you would have caught it :) This story was just awesome and a great collection to the work you have already done. Time for chap 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I hope for a 2nd chapter soon. The teacher might have to do sexy and exhibionnist thing in the classroom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Excellent. Just one comment. If you have made the teacher Miss Poole show more hatred and aggression and meanness towards such a loser daring to even look at her then the payoff would have been all the sexier. Willy finally face to face with her pussy and his cock invading.

eazyguneazygunover 9 years ago
Woha

Ok, I gave it a 5 no doubt

You are one of those authors that i check almost daily on new updates

And i have no idea how many times i've read the stories about mandy

Seriously, Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more more

I am really surprised he hasn't started to take any pics or vid of her while he's at it. That way he would be able to enjoy her even when he is not with her before his trigger stops working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Fantastic story, reminds me of gs7's stories over at mcstories. I like how he wasnt some secret genius - just a dumb, ugly, short loser that was extremely lucky. Keep it going, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Masterpiece

You did it again, bambigirl! This one is truly thrilling, and the sex scenes are amazing as always. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

bambigirl44 ... Nice story & Keep up the good work! However here are some suggestion: maybe can hypnosis gorgeous Miss Poole to have gangbang by Willy & the old hypnotherapist? then having the whole thing recorded &....then using it blackmail her to perform striptease on various sexy lingerie & selling the video to the adult video shop owner? or asking her to perform sex on Billy from the " An Opportunity Not To Be Missed" or even bring back Mandy will be great! Moreover, the description on the sex part can be more intense?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Always love your stories Bambi. This is a great start to what will hopefully either be a new series or a possible crossover to Mandy's world. Looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not for me

I read the story all the way through but kinda knew early on, from the way it was setup, that it wasn't for me. I'm sceptical about hypnotism as it is so you can imagine how i felt about things as soon as that element was introduced.

Can't wait for the next 'opportunities' chapter. You can't beat the frustration of an old pervert and his meeting with a busty tease like Mandy. Young Willy hasn't lived a fraction of the lives of these desperate old guys so it's hard to empathise with him as much. Are you anywhere near completion and can you let us in on what it's going to be about?

gumby42gumby42over 9 years ago
dream

As I was reading this, I wondered if it wasn't Willy who was dreaming or hypnotized

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i get it.

i get it. Willy is an unatractive geek who would never get laid if this hadn't of happened. But, you don't have to remind me every second paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

Loved your story Bambi. Miss Poole was incredibly hot, great attention to detail with your descriptions of her and I really enjoyed the younger, nerd protagonist. Equally pitiful and out of her league, plus you can't always have old men.

Such a hot story

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago
Great story!

Willy should definitely return and do more busty girls like the hot cheerleader, the gothic girl, the ugly chick, etc!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
Great stuff Bambi!

Is this story just a one off or is there more to come?

I feel that Willy will be persuading his new found, pervy friend that they could make a mint from videoing their escapades with any buxom young/mature women, that come to the hypnotherapist, that grabs their fancy...as I'm pretty sure a young pervert like Billy would be familiar with the local video/dvd store owners and could strike a deal....Maybe he could get the store owner to divulge where they could get hold of the amazing blonde that fucks old men?

Great to see a young man taking full advantage of all Miss Poole's avalable ASSets...as anyone in his situation would, I'm sure!

Can't wait (but guess I'll have to) for your next pieces of sheer brilliance!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I really do understand

just how geeky, ugly, and spotty, his pock filled face was. and how intellectually challenged he was. I just don't understand why you chose to tell us this every few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crossover!

Great story, just begging for a crossover. Maybe the Lovely Alison gets a new job as the school secretary prompting Willy to seek out the old hypnotist to help get his hands on her HH cups, and then 'sharing' her with some other unfortunate desperates, like a sex starved crusty old care-taker, fat geek etc. (I'm sure you get the picture). Definately got an Alison addiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

Hoping to see more of Ms. Poole in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

Loved seeing one of your busty women taking so much initiative - even if she was under a trance. I really would have loved hearing more from her during the passionate tryst, though. I do enjoy reading the lustful utterings from the mouths of horny busty babes! Glad you're back, Bambigirl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but it could have been better

Your story was ruined for me with all the negative and constant descriptions of Willy.

Your repetitive description of him as snotty, filthy and many other comments detracted from an otherwise good and sexy story.

Next time reduce your bad feelings about him or a similar individual.

I did like the aspect of hypnotism and post hypnotic suggestion. I would have enjoyed having 'Miss Poole' waking up in the middle of fucking Willy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!99

Please keep up the good work 5 stars.

azure1981azure1981over 9 years ago
Love it...but!

I gave this one 5 stars too! Coz lets face it...nobody does busty heroines like you do. But maybe its just me ...but all the sex scenes seem like the same framework. Its always the same positions, same feelings...same description. For a writer of your calibre it shouldn't be too difficult to write variations. Hope you'll take this into consideration :) keep up the awesome work bambi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumb like wee willy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Bambi this definitely deserves a series. Absolutely lovely. To those who want to criticize Bambi, then don't. Her work is absolutely marvelous. Would love to know what Bambi thinks about the series. Will we get it? The next chapter could be a school trip to the beach, zoo, wherever with an overnight stay. This could give willy ample opportunity to take Miss Poole however he wants and wherever he wants. In her room, the beach at night, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT BUT Wish Willy character better

Excellent story - good descriptions but wish Willy was a better character. Please continue

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
Great story

Enjoying the tale so far and look forward to more. I have one secondary criticism and one plot suggestion. I agree with the one commentator who opined that you keep repeating that the kid is immoral and unattractive. I would suggest that you either stop stating it or show it in the action such as having other characters state that the kid is ugly or have the kid contemplate alternative misuses of his power. As to plot, I would love to know how the kid's exploitation of the teacher's subconscious leaks into her consciousness and starts affecting her behavior and attitudes.

nairdahnairdahover 9 years ago
Excellent start

I cannot wait for more! Is he going to leave suggestions in her trance state, such as less sex with the bf and her dreaming of Willy and her fucking? Keep up the good work :)

LEATBTLEATBTover 9 years ago
I Gave it a five!

No choice really, this is as excellent as all your other stories! I know some choose to knock writers on here but it's normally done as anon and if a name is given its quiet often by a someone who has contributed nothing! Let us all remember these are written for free by amateurs so cut writers a little slack and be grateful to them for sharing. If you are not enjoying a story just move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG!!

As always your stories leave me wet..The creepy dude sucking her nipples sends me over the edge.. the only thing that would make it more hot is having the geek and the old guy fuck her together.. Cant wait for the next part!!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
You're not wrong!...

I agree with the last comment....Mandy (or Alison) need to be meat in a sandwich....Double OR triple teamed (or "airtight" as I've seen it referred to). :D Even though I'm a white guy I love John Persons artwork of big breasted blondes with gangs of big, black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE PLEASE, BUT NOT YET

This was a most enjoyable story, as always. But as much as I would love to see it continue my greatest love will always be for Mandy and her busty mother Alison. That is one series of stories I will never ever get tired of. You can probably guess what I'm leading up to Bambi but here goes anyhow. WHEN will we get to read the conclusion of Mandy's tussle with that lucky old sod at the Hospital?

An early Xmas present would be nice.

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
Hi, Bambi!

Just dropping in to enquire how you're doing and (of course) if you've had the urge to pen any more captivating capers and quandaries of the wonderfully niaive Mandy or Alison?

P.S. I still think there is plenty of scope left in the Maria, foreign student, character... ;) (Y)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Return of Mandy -Extra!

Hey Bambi, LOve your work. Surely it's time Mandy has another growth spurt in the chest area (to a 34H cup?), inviting an opportunity for some old perv to engineer a chance to fuck those big beauties! Plus, I'm sure I'm not the only one dying to see how Alison has been getting on in her sessions with Ted. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are my only favorite writer on this website

Merry Christmas and happy New year 2015. I love all your stories and also the great pics on the other website. Keep on writing Bambigirl44. Your stories bring a lot of joy to me and I am sure many other men and who knows maybe women too. You are my only favorite writer on this website. Thank you!

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
Merry New Year!

Wishing you all the very best for 2015...and may you never suffer "writers' block". Looking forward to what trials and tribulations befall the buxom damsels in your stories...May they all be rather sordid! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Update

Hey guys. As you know, it's been a while since the previous posts. But it will still take a while. Bambi will inform you guys soon of the decision on all stories. So relax, take it easy, and we will talk to you when we feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long-term sufferer

I check the feedback for this and the last 'opportunity' chapter every bloody day for news of the next story!

- Frustrated, dirty old pervert

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago

So hot and sordid. What if Miss Poole combusts from her "dreams" and fucks Willy awake? Or the hypnotherapist and him DPs her?

Can't wait for many more stories!

Happy New Year!

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you for all the comments and your continued patience. I have several times now attempted to write the next chapter in Mandy's saga, however it is becoming a struggle to keep it fresh and interesting. Only recently I had written about half of the next chapter only to come up against two things, writers block, and the feeling of just treading water. So feeling uninspired it was consigned to the recycle bin!

I haven't given up though, I've decided to write a follow up chapter for our East European friend Maria in my "Foreign Exchange" story. I have to say I have a good idea brewing and feel rather inspired for the first time in quite a while. Please be patient as I hope it will be worth it when I'm done.

Bambi

SmuttydogSmuttydogover 9 years ago
More maria....Yay!!!

Great news! So glad you are expanding the Maria story.....There must be a lot of scope for her to be exploited by nasty, unscrupulous bosses or old perverts in authority abusing their positions...as well as busty, young ladies. Looking forward to Maria's next encounter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hey

................................Hey yo. Hey people, you need to wait ok. Bambi is busy writing and she will let us know when she is done. It's gonna come soon, but you need to just relax. Don't waste her time and ours ok. Have patience, and thank you all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fresh ideas ?

Hi Bambi - read your comment about your struggle to keep things fresh. Not sure if you are open to suggestions, but I'll offer the germ of an idea ; I would love to read about Mandy working / volunteering at an inner-city homeless shelter, where she would tease the local 'down an' outs', mostly old black men. Then she would get taken / gangbanged by lots of filthy, smelly, old, homeless black men. Would be so hot ! Check out interracial porn cartoon called 'Emptiness' for same theme .

skyink93skyink93over 8 years ago
Compete shit

Who the fuck wants to read about a complete looser?

I had to quit after the first few paragraphs. There seemed to be nothing redeeming about the protagonist. ..

bambigirl44bambigirl44over 8 years agoAuthor
From the author....

Of course you're entitled to your opinion, but plenty of people clearly do and no ones forcing you to read it........oh and it's spelt "loser" by the way!

mercianknightmercianknightover 8 years ago
Fabulous tale

I had not read your work for some time and am glad I came to check you out. Well done. Excellent variant on your tried and tested themes. Keep it up

jamesn100jamesn100almost 8 years ago

great storty, really enjoyed. i looked for part 2 ... is it in the works?

eazyguneazygunalmost 8 years ago
Continue?

Hi Bambigirl

I really love this story! your writing is just too good!

Do you plan to continue it?

Would love to know what you are working on now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Proof

No videos on his cell phone to prove it had happened & to relive it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Why does a high school student with no friends even have a cell phone? And then, when he gets the chance of a lifetime to use it to blackmail the woman of his fantasies,why doesn't he take advantage of such an opportunity? Otherwise, this is a compelling story that simply BEGS for a sequel (or maybe even more than one follow up!)

YOMEYO

eazyguneazygunabout 5 years ago
Please write more!!

You are amazing please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmm...

I enjoyed this tale and I think it has potential.

Words like pussfilled and slimey are not good erotica.

Offputting. And the story died in the end. I don't think your character

Had to be quite so repulsive. Good story, thank you.

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

I stopped after the first few paragraphs. If you make your protagonist so pathetic readers can't sympathize with them, don't be surprised when you lose readers...

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Story has potential. Suggest continuing the story...........something like the hypnosis is retained and she becomes totally enamored with our hero. She helps him to improve his appearance and teaches him the fine art of interaction with women. This causes a dilemma. Women suddenly find him extremely attractive while Ms. Poole is totally dedicated to him. And so on. Play with it and find a good editor to keep the story readable. GOOD LUCK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has decent structure, but wayyyy too much insulting of the protagonist. After the first few descriptions, we get it, he's pathetic. After that it's just a distraction.

Fiona69m2Fiona69m2over 1 year ago

what next, enjoyed it loads

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

Loooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg winded, and yes, we get that he had acne and needed braces. Reminding us of that fact every few paragraphs just becomes irritating after a while.

MichellekokMichellekok7 months ago

I must be honest. All the negative about willie being dirty and puss filled put me off. I am a visual reader and it was quite the turn off. I kept trying to skip over it and change it with other words. Dont mind the perve skinny geeky stuff, but the puss and dirty was a bit much. Without this one could envision oneself in this scenario and sleep at night not feeling grossed out. Else loved the read!

sarahteaches999sarahteaches99912 days ago

God that made me feel so bloody dirty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous