All Comments on 'She's Been A Very Bad Girl'

by NightmarePrincess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
subteach1subteach1over 20 years ago
Sweet, Nasty Eroticism

Now that is sweet,nasty eroticism, just the way I like it! Youare a very erotic woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Such a good little girl

Thats so Fucking hot you and your daddy you need to write how you please him using your whole body and letting him use your whole body

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
fucking hot

my pussy hole was dripping wet by the time i got done reading your story its always good .for us girls when our pussy holes gets sucked and fucked by our dads

MaximoCapacityMaximoCapacityover 19 years ago
My Baby Girl

We are a mature couple and my Baby Girl is 64 and still loves to be spanked and fucked by daddy. We loved your story.

MaximoCapacityMaximoCapacityover 19 years ago
My Baby Girl

We are a mature couple and my Baby Girl is 64 and still loved to be spanked and fucked by daddy. We loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fuck

fuck i couldnt help but finger myself, just wishing it was that lovely cock...well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this supposed to be a pedophilic story??

"Little one"?? wtf? What father calls his girl "little one", rather than something sexual or sexy? And you never reveal she's over or close to 18, so I gotta assume this guy's a mondo perv. Sounds like she's closer to 10. Ugh. Not my style. What kind of mature 18 or over-18 woman 'leaves her clothes lying around' like some immature kid?? o.O

Jemgirl01Jemgirl01almost 14 years ago
I liked it.

Firstly I'll like to say something about what that person said about how she thought that the girl was like 10 years old. That so did not cross my mind. I know for a fact, that grown people walk around naked. I'm one of them. Granted I put my clothes away or in one place, but I know of some people who don't seem to be able to do that. They are dressed while in the house, but their clothes are every where. So why is it such a stretch to think that some girl aged somewhere between 15 and 19 stripped to nothing inside the house and stayed that way?

Next, I'm sure it's nothing great, but this is the first time I remember reading of a girl rimming a guy. I don't care who they are to each other right now. I wanted to do that to by bf, but I wasn't sure he would go for it. Either way...

The start of the story was good... the ice cube would have been good too, but I got lost. I try to follow the story lines of the stories I read, which causes me to read slowly, so I lost some of the drive I was getting from the story when I couldn't tell what he was doing to where.

At first it sounded like he was rimming butt her while putting the ice cubes up her pussy, but then he was sucking her clit. Then the line burled between when he was doing something to her pussy or her ass.

Getting loss was not cool for me. Her crying out only made up for so much.

Then there was the bath part. Personally, I think that he should have joined her sooner. It seemed a bit much that he made her take a bath after she got herself all cleaned up.

Oh I just remembered. Dads call their daughters their 'little girls' for years and years if not forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SAME OLD, SAME OLD....

THIS IS BEGINNING TO BE SO TIRING OF A PATTERN WHEREIN DADDY SPANKS THEN FUCKS HIS LITTLE GIRL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous