All Comments on 'After Hours Alicia Ch. 08'

by NewAgeErotica

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking awesome series!!!!

This series is firing on all cylinders, way to go! Really excited to hear that you will be continuing it. I think I have read the entire thing (1-7) like eight times and it doesn't get old. Love the continuing humiliation of Peter, don't know if you like suggestions but maybe Alicia can suck and fuck the employees at the bargain mart for a decent vacuum or maybe Peter has a cute little sister they can corrupt.

Also at first I didn't like Rick but I'm glad you put it in. Gave her one last time to turn back before entering complete debauchery. Can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Blew my load to this, awesome update man keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the series

Awesome story keep it up. One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alicia is me!

i was browsing and stumbled on your series. Alicia reminds me of me when I moved out. I was a goody goody daddy's girl all through high school and my poor boyfriend of four years had to put up with my shit but of course he never got any because I was saving myself for marriage. I moved out for college and I was a little geeky and wasn't a bombshell by any means but I ended up getting this hot boyfriend who was three years older. Wanting to keep him I ended up sucking and then eventually fucking him within a couple weeks of meeting him. It was an awakening and I ended up Sucking and fucking not only him but all his friends. He loved it and it wasn't uncommon that I would run trains at least once a week with four to sex guys. This series reminds me so much of it and I love it. Any girl not sure about there sexual awareness should just give in and be a slut. It gave me so much confidence and I think I'm a better person for it.

NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 9 years agoAuthor
You're Alicia?

That's great! I'm glad you could find a little of yourself in the character. Alicia is supposed to embody the "every girl" in America who is in touch with her femininity yet doesn't go overboard with it. She's a girly-girl, but still "one of the boys." She made the decision, by chance, to tap into her sexual dark side and she hasn't looked back.

I'll bet you had a blast with that guy and his friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Possible inspiration

Saw this pic and thought of this series. Was hoping it could be a source of inspiration to add more.

http://i.imgur.com/LytuJNS.jpg

I was able to track down the video and even if it doesn't look like the Alicia I have imagined the care free attitude and the guys taking advantage of her remind me of this chapter.

http://m.xhamster.com/movies/1181260/allison_evers_college_titfuck_blowjob.html?embed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous