All Comments on 'What Mum Wants'

by theMILFpatrol

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
Solid First Story

It was rather short and there wasn't much buildup, but the flirting between mother and son came off in a natural way, so there wasn't really any need imo. The sex was pretty hot, and I'm looking forward to more in your next chapter. I'm somewhat hoping you don't take this into a threesome direction, but it's a plausible thought since the tone seems to built off lust.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
I liked it

Hmm, I would love to see their relationship continue. In this story, I want them together, because they seem good together. The son helps out and is more mature at that age then most. The depth of love they can share could be so deep, a multifaceted love. Maybe, add tension by hiding their relationship, and having them make tough choices to move away to be together. Have sis find out, and have her work through her emotions to help her accept the love they share. Maybe at first she can't accept it, but when her brother gets injured or something, and ends in the hospital, she sees the love and care the mother has for her son. How she won't leave his side, and the ttorment the mother feels as she is helpless to help her love, her son. But the mother gains strength and nurtures the son back to health, thus showing the depth of devotion and love she has.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

You have a good start. Will April show again, perhaps with his Mum, enjoying each other?

Menage a trois, anyone?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not bad

from the look of thing you got the good pop for a good story but adding April from the start of the story for the next part would be a good thing a 3some why not!! and that would make for something really awesome!

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
great story

I loved the long slow build up as they got closer to crossing that uncrossable line. well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent story, especially from a first-time contributor

It's so great when a mother and son can be so open and free with each other. James's mother, like plenty of moms nowadays, is real interested in what her boy's got jumping around in his pants, and James himself is like lots and lots of sons--nothing gets him as hard as the sight of his own mother's cunt. He sticks his hard young cock up the same wonderful hole he came out of, and he "savoured the warm wetness that enveloped" that big cock of his. It's what a boy typically discovers the first time he fucks his mother--nothing can ever compare with being enveloped in layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. My one small objection: when James blows his young balls, he should shoot his semen right up inside his mom. That way he's marking his territory, he's saying to the whole damn world, "this cunt is mine." Terrific story, though, definitely five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot moma what a lucky young man

that's my kind of moma to wake up too tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

Very hot story!! Keep it going!!

pantera66pantera66over 9 years ago
You're welcome!

Editing your story was a piece of cake, there was very little for me to do!

That being said, I'm going to join the author of the first comment who said hopefully you WON'T go the threesome route. I agree with another who said James should cum deep in his mom's pussy and mark and claim her as his, and to bring in another woman for the easy hot factor cheapens it. I'd love to see James and his mom fall deeply in love and lust together and decide to be a couple, and real couples don't generally share like that (not without jealousy creeping in to ruin it all!)! haha

Nice work!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
Well done......

....keep on rolling with this.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Glad to know another chapter is coming.

All I can say is extend the chapter(s) a bit. Flesh it out, and don't race to get to the good stuff.

Other than that, pretty bloody good.

vladdracul85vladdracul85over 9 years ago
amazing

very well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

put annal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

you were a lucky guy good luck and treat her right

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Nicely done

The next time he fucks his mom, I hope that he fills her pussy with his cum, and then watches as it gush out from her pussy lips.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
a nice beginning

let them explore and get to know each other before including others.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot! Now to read the second chapter.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
interesting beginning

I just hope it doesn't lose the tone of respect they have for each other.

Name calling, degrading comments, and being rough are just not as erotic as giving her pleasure through watching and listening to what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Really good start. I'll have to agree with other com enters, I hope you don't write out the love and respect they seem to have for each other. You almost did, having Jamespull out to cum on her tits. This always feels a little degrading, when a man wants to spend on a woman's tits or face. A man's semen really should be spent inside the woman he loves, with love and respect. No pphotographs that can end up on Facebook. And it really doesn't matter what office he cums in, as long as it is her choice. We'll see what is next.

MR0ROMANTICMR0ROMANTICover 9 years ago
how she reacted

Next time tell readers how she reacted when her son finally fucks her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

that was a good read

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
Good read, thank you for writing.

Mother/son sex, the best kind of incest. Brother/sister is a somewhat distant second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck her !!

Fuck her even harder, don't let up. Don't wimp out with tender love, that sucks and she knows it.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. I prefer story that devrlop the charters in depth and breadth. I like emotional connection between characters. I appreciate the moment of acceptance between mother/son as lovers and equals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous