All Comments on 'Cougar Moms' Cheerleading Squad Ch. 03'

by teller72

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep this going

Very good and getting better each story. Keep this going

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An excellent story of wild and exciting sex

I just have one qualm. It's great that Josh, Parker, Todd, Rory, and the other boys are getting laid all the time. As young males, they're nonstop semen producing machines, and they'll shoot their semen up inside any warm wet female hole on offer. But it seems to me that it would be best, and really incumbent on each of the boys to cultivate a very special intimate relationship with his own mother. Their mothers have urgent and passionate needs between their legs. That's already implied by calling them "Cougar Moms." No one would demand that a boy never go to "outsiders" for fun in exercising what he's got jumping around in his pants. But for him first and foremost should be his own mother. She''s the one with the wonderful hairy hole he came out of, right there between her thighs she's got the kid's own damn birth canal. What can ever compare with jamming his hard young cock up inside it, up to his balls? Mom'll sure appreciate having her darling baby boy back up where he started out, now with that big fat mommy-pleaser he's grown pumping away like crazy. She shows her appreciation by having some of the best, most convulsive cums of her life on her own boy's cock. And he finds a warm wet female hole that always welcomes all the semen his hot young balls can produce.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Mom/son fucking and sucking AND hot lesbo action with the moms?? What's not to like???

saunassaunasover 9 years ago
Training

I'm waiting training camp where moms also play using tube tops and no bra. There is single co-ed locker room and showers. Penalties are new like top or shorts away for certain time. Of course all underwear is banned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moms pussy should only be for the use of her son!

Other guys can fuck her in the ass and may be even get blow jobs, but each Moms pussy should only be for the use of her son!

That way when the Mom gets knocked up she knows that it is her son's sperm which made her belly and tits swell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:)

WTF IS THIS... ITS JUST.. BEAUTIFUL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Final part

I suggest that final part would be similar to "Baseball Cougars Take The Lead" by George VI. I also suggest that the next pat would be more emotional than just a description of mothers-sons orgy...

gmit024gmit024over 7 years ago

I do hope for another chapter maybe with all the moms getting together and swapping with their sons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
EXEMPLARY

A super Plot a varied very erotic Story. As requested by another reader another chapter or Two seem in Order. The Scene has been set for a couple of Sequels.

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventureralmost 6 years ago
Chapter 4

There must be one... right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More !

Good character build up and storyline. Waiting for more development.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NOW THIS WAS A 5+++***** SERIES ^*!^*!^*!

I only have one last comment, the only dick to

enter moms pussy, should be her sons, all others

KEEP OUT. you can fuck her ass, get a bj, even

a hand job, but no pussy SONS ONLY.

...THANKS...

Tica21Tica21about 2 years ago

Hot sons. Hot moms. Hot sex. Hot story line. What's not to like?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous