All Comments on 'Such a Little Thing Ch. 02'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Lovely Story

You have created a really beautiful tale about these two, who have both obviously had their own previous issues and could have more to come.

I do hope that you continue this story.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

A wonderful charming very romantic love story. I think you did a marvelous job creating flawless eroticism and characters. Please keep sharing.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
Such a little treasure

This second chapter is also very beautiful. Written very convincingly. And exiting to read, but what I liked best is how Amber disengages her arm from Milla when walking into the hotel dining room. So very real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sue, _ IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

It has been awhile since I've so engaged in reading a story, and I just love your two characters Amber and Milla!! Thank You.

I'm scoring this one at a minimum of 17-orgasms.

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Casey 1988

I loved the story. The way the story was told it is as if these were real characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Simply beautiful, really enjoyed it :)

Just one thing that threw me. It felt to me that they lived in a northern town but the train arrived in Waterloo, which doesn't serve northern train lines. It just spoilt the immersion a touch. Other than that. Really fantastic effort. More please.

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years agoAuthor
Not a northern town

No, Milla's and Amber's is definitely not a northern town! If you were to think Surrey / Hampshire / West Sussex you'd been much closer! Just because Uncle Graham is from Yorkshire doesn't mean that's where his shops are :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Such A Little Thing

A Beautiful Story... And for you people who talk of train journeys, there is someone who has written a story, please write about the love there than your own experiences on train journeys. Thank You.

LiveCatLiveCatover 9 years ago
Loving these stories..

. ..and eager to read part 3!

ScattySueScattySueover 9 years agoAuthor
Part 3 is coming...

Part 3 was uploaded last night and is now awaiting Literotica approval and publication (assuming I've not cocked-up the formatting again this time!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I live and work away on my narrowboat so can't always get a signal but I so wanted to read the next installment! I loved it. My partner comes to visit me as much as she can and we read part two together in bed. We both fell into our lesbian lifestyle gradually .... we are discreet too but we suppose that many of the people we meet guess. I believe love shows! I wish I had time to write but you do it so well. Keep it up...smiles.

xxxx

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Loving this story...

Very likable characters, & not just Amber &Milla, the flirty dialogue,and, not the least, the hot action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

the 2nd one is better than the first one, I can't wait to read the 3rd one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Parliamo Italiano

Wonderful writing! But Nonno's Italian is a bit English! Literally, he says " when did we are we employing a new girl?". I think you meant "da quando abbiamo impieghiato una nuova ragazza?" = '[since] when have we employed a new girl?". Such a little thing that most readers don't care about, I know.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Awesome

You are wondrous writer. 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

I immediately felt guilty that I had deprived Milla of her climax by moving to obtain mine. "Oh Milla, I'm so sorry!" I said, my voice full of regret, but she told me not to worry. "Lay back and let me make it right," I told her. She complied, her head now at the foot of the bed. My hand surreptitiously slipped under the pillow; I was definitely going to make it up to her.

unitadkunitadkover 7 years ago
Excellent

Their first time making love was beautiful....

CochettaHDCochettaHDover 6 years ago
I loved the story.

Ok. I loved both stories so far. I can't wait to start the third.

Wrendy6Wrendy6over 6 years ago
Beautiful

Just found your stories and wow ....you are very very good... they are wonderful..thank you x

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Finding ground to walk on and becoming filled with self respect ....... Lovely

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

It's Beautiful,,, Yes! 😘..

*

Hallo Sue!

Amber and Milla are just as lovely as I remember, Thank-You, we loved It..

A Big 5-Stars and 5-More Hot Orgasms..

The Black Queen 👩🏿‍ and Gay Kat 👩🏼..

💋💋💋

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds5 months ago

Steaming hot! It’s sad though, that they feel they have to hide their love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1860 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES