All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 20'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
LadySilverNovaLadySilverNovaover 9 years ago

Ugh, another twist and cliffhanger. I curse you Jaz, in the most positive way. Another great chapter, the next one can't be submitted soon enough. Seeing a new chapter posted always makes me smile.

blastwizardblastwizardover 9 years ago
MY, MY, MY... :-0)

You are a wonder. Lol. If the weres invented the poison..., then I think The Council is behind these attacks. Actually this feels like a manipulation but I can't tell who just yet. Hmmm, I just love what you do. Can't wait for the next chapter. I would guess we have to chat with the Queen & King..., these enemies may be old foes. Just my musings..., see what you do Jaz!!!! Great stuff!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You have such a talent

All of those mystery writers be damned. You are head and shoulders above all others. I am addicted.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Double damn it!

Another huge cliffhanger! Grrrrr....ok, I feel better. And I agree, looking more and more like the basis for the truth lies in old enemies. And wondering where Koth falls in all this....hmmmm

catman71catman71over 9 years ago
HMM

FINALE GOT BACK TO READING, SO MANY STORY THREADS, ( SOME I CAN GUESS AT WHERE THEY ARE GOING) AND , JUST ME, THERE IS ONE MORE MIXED BREED OUT THERE, AND THEY KNOW WHAT THE ARE TRULY CAPABLE OF, AND , TO STEAL A MOVIE/TV SHOW LINE( THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
Reasa is getting a bit better.

I don't like her yet but I'm slowly warming to her. If anyone can change my mind, it's you.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another hybrid?

Maybe farfetched but I think the girl that Mila saw in her vision is the reincarnated daughter of Anakatrine and Callain. Guess we'll see. Would be cool if they had a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my guess is....

...that the person in Romania behind all this is Elijah, the ex-confidante and lover of Anakatrine's mother.That man is now exacting revenge for the immortality taken from him. Fact that he was confidante and lover of an all powerful Queen also meant he had access to those magic for which he probably is using on the dark side. And that he's been abiding his time to recover from his mortality and was able to undo-that immortality....and now seeking to control the Stateside vampires but not realizing the existence of his ex-lover's daughter, Anakatrine....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

To the anonymous beneath me. Do not spoil the story. Let Jaz get there on his own. Although I suspect he was stripped of his vampiric immortality but somehow became a wolf. That's possibly why rease can possibly become immortaI . But thanks author, keep up the awesome story

ladyserenityladyserenityover 9 years ago
Wow

You have done it again. Returning to the story after a few months, i'm blown away by the development of all the characters. Can't wait for what is looking to be an epic battle and explosive revelations. Keep up the great work - will keep watching for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

This was well worth the wait. I have always loved this story. I have been following it from the very beginning with Caleb and Annie. This is my absolute favorite story among all of the stories I have read before. No matter what story I read that is similar to this one, this is the very best one for me. The characters always appear to me as real life people and I love it. Its like I get peer into their lives for a little while. You are an absolute master at writing and I love all your work. That being said I will be awaiting your next update patiently and anxiously.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
This is so good!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks again for entertaining me so thoroughly :)

dreamsterdreamsterover 9 years ago
Loving it!

Another great chapter of another great story! Please keep up the great work! I have been a fan from the first story which I discovered a few years ago, I have been gone for a while but am glad I returned and can hardly wait to find out what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelievable!

I have spent the last few months reading this entire series. As each story ends I come to find that I crave more from this world. I.... cannot begin to say how amazing this story has been for me to read. I lack the proper knowledge for words. I am now an adoring fan bordering on obsession for when this story will come to its conclusion. Then again..... that would leave you open to further instigate elina and Karn. But as you post when u can I pray u get the rest you need. And fyi...... I would be one the dedicated fans to buy these books should they be published!

reezylove93reezylove93over 9 years ago
Wow wow wow

I used to read your stories when I was 18 and I instantly fell in love with the FTI series.. I stopped reading after I caught up with hearts of warriors.. And its been a couple of years since I've been an avid reader and it's like I never left.. Your writing is outstanding.. The detail of emotion captivates me!!!! As well as the detail of the world you've created.. Simply wonderful. I've caught up again and now.. I dunno what to do with myself hahaha :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please, please

for the love of whatever deity you prefer, learn when commas are needed. Learn what a run-on sentence is. You are good writer. You can do this thing. I try not to notice, really I do. But there are SO. MANY. RUN-ON. SENTENCES. So many it almost becomes part of your style. As in, I read a run-on sentence somewhere else, and I think, "Oh, this person writes like JazCullen." You are better than that.

The thing you do most often is connect two independent clauses with only "and". They need a comma and an "and". It is a very simple fix. If you have a beta reader or editor, they are dropping the ball big time on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
here is but one example

"Realisation slowly dawned across her face and a shiver ran through her slender frame as her gaze locked with his." You have two independent clauses connected with "and". You need a comma before "and"; it is not optional. There are many more such errors.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 9 years ago
It's a Gift and a Curse!

You definitely have given us a gift and a curse! You gift us with your wonderful stories, story lines, characters, and plots. You carry us along through your story as if we are a character watching from outside the forest/Europe or any other location your story takes place. I can truly see the movie reel playing in my head as I read. That is how amazing I find your writing, your story telling, and your character development. I'm cheering and trying to be a director at the same time. Your gift to us is your writing/stories. Your curse for us is the cliff hangers and the waiting we must do before the next chapter is posted. I love you at the same time you drive me mad (I try never to use the word hate, even in jest)!! PLEASE DO continue to post quickly, PLEASE DON'T leave me (us) hanging without closing the loop on so many open character couplings. I can't wait to see who Kallum ends up with as a mate (and the next new series as he starts his own pack, HINT! HINT!), how things work out for Cassy and her Vamp, and Liam and Therese. Also, please complete the coupling of Elina and Karn, she deserves a little happiness of her own. Do her a favor and make Karn an extremely passionate Vamp and lover. Mostly, EXPLAIN "Mr. Dark Sunglasses for me; Kothi is one BIG mystery! This story line can go on for a very long time. I'm happy to say that I see multiple future chapters! LOVE IT!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Paige94Paige94over 9 years ago
Finally caught up...

*pant*, *pant*

I finally caught up with your writing. I love this story. Thank you for your work and effort. It is a real pleasure to read.

Great story, great writing.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 9 years ago
What Paige94 said...

Paige said it best but I must add that you have a way of telling a story that keeps us wanting more and more.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Also kudos on your choice of editors, I find your stories have the least number of errors on this site.

Myassisdragin.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgover 9 years ago

Check Jaz's Wattpad page...Chapters 21 & 22 are already up on there. I have no idea when she'll be uploading those here :)

lovebird24lovebird24over 9 years ago
Love it!!

Cannot wait to read more hopefully soon!!

CeladonMidoriCeladonMidoriover 9 years ago
Go To Her Website!

She has posted the rest of this book, as well as additional material in this series, to another website. I recommend going to http://www.wattpad.com/user/JazCullen to finish the story! There are links to her other works that she has on a blog, I believe. Check the site. Also, here is her Facebook to get updates: https://www.facebook.com/JazCullenWrites.

To recap, she doesn't seem to be maintaining her literotica page anymore.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Poor Literotica

Bumping an earlier post.

If you want some more Jaz: http://www.wattpad.com/user/JazCullen

And scroll the comments to find her media page.

By the by: A- gave me the delicious chills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the series

please, please, please finish this story soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you.

I haven't checked in on this saga for quite some time and was rewarded with four new chapters!! I have enjoyed your work for several years. Thank you so much for giving me an awesome way to get away from reality. I hope you and yours are doing well! I have to say...I can't wait for the rest of the story. You are so very talented. Thank you for giving me and everyone else a peek at your inner world! From nowhere Iowa. Many hugs! Natasha

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The End

OK, I went to wattpage in order to complete the story; I found this an annoying sidebar. And the ending kind of pissed me off, but Jaz is an excellent writer. So, be warned that you have to "join this website" in order to finish this book.

Happy Holidays Folks

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
what a paddywhack??

Tried Wattpad, found a site even more difficult to use and disappointing in the quality of presentation than Literotica!

Constant glitches and poor layout of buttons and tabs. I'd guess no one working there actually uses their own product?

Someone should discuss with all site designers the reality that eventually they too will get old and cranky. It is very difficult for someone such as myself, with deteriorating vision, to read anything shaded in pastels.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 8 years ago
Shocker

Love this series. Did not see the were factor coming. Even though the States are crawling with Euro-wolves. Good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES