All Comments on 'Bound Friends Pt. 01'

by jessbbaby34

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

By far one of the best stories I've read on here. Considering you put "Pt. 01" in the title I'm assuming there is more to come, which I can't wait to see. If you want to know what to improve, your grammar could use a little polishing. Other than that the story was great!

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
A marvellous story!

Thank you for a really well-told and exciting story. As the first Anonymous pointed out, your presentation could be improved, but the story itself is first-class. Thank you for sharing it with us, and I look forward to Part 2 whenever you decide to submit it. Five stars.

Caed99Caed99over 9 years ago
Anonymous at least they published a story in their name, unlike you who comments behind the mask of "anonymous"

Loved this, over looked the errors as I was enjoying it too much, kind of reminds me of the scene in the movie men in black where there is a little alien with numerous hands doing the job of 20 men!

I'm half way to thinking the reason the box is so big is because there is a person in there!!!

Looking forward to chapter 2, hopefully not a long wait xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

more more more...............please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Story :D

More please ;)

Extremely well written story and looking forward to another part :D :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this

This was a really hot story. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story

Really well written. Super hot and the premise of the machine and the game is new and refreshing. Would love to see this continue

fitntrimfitntrimover 9 years ago
WOW! LOVE THIS!

brilliant - can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The box and shoes

You have a great "hook" in the box knowing them and giving commands. I love that anxiety. This is so hot. I am coming to the party a little late. I just found it. I hope you make them do something that torments their feet. Like putting beer bottle caps in their shoes and made to stand or walk on them. At least mention that they have to take off their shoes whenever they have to strip or otherwise get naked. I am certainly looking for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so "your body says you want to"

is a statement so inadequate as a justification. A diabetic's mouth might salivate at the offer 2 dozen donuts. But eating them would be a catastrophe.

I like to drive at 100 mph but doing it regardless of where I am could be fatal.

I have looked briefly at later parts of this series and it is clear that going down this path was not in their best interest. So clearly 'Adam' is not progrmmed to protect them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a slippery slope

my ,my , my , said the spider to the fly .......

intriguing & interesting plot

engaging & entertaining writing.

xxxhugsxxx

Celina_Celina_over 8 years ago
Brilliant story

I truly enjoyed reading this, the story is interesting and captivating.

There were typos, but they were few and far between. Five stars!

Wicked_NightmareWicked_Nightmareabout 8 years ago

This was a great chapter that quickly became a favorite. The slow pressure of pushing the girls into more than they expected made for an exciting level of tension.

fl_katiefl_katieabout 6 years ago
Wow

This story made me sooo wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wet :-0 I like that.!! mikee

zazrix9zazrix9almost 5 years ago
Very

hawt, seXi, and I would luv to play

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing.

Well rounded characters, an amazing plot and some excellent detail has made this one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you.

surfacjsurfacjover 3 years ago
Best ever

I’ve been reading Literotica for years. This is one of the best I’ve read, ever.

Can’t wait to read the rest.

crowdpleasecrowdpleaseabout 3 years ago

Wow. Novel approach. I think this is one of the best Ive read. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Has to be one of the best stories I have read on here. You are a really good writer and story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Naturally her former friends felt that they had no need to be honest with a liar.

After doing to Lea all the things she had done to them they put her in her car naked and sent her home with a warning never to comtact them ever again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most software game designers / seller are doing it for money and have very little concern for the mental health of users.

Jjust because you enjoy something does not mean it does you no harm. Think alcohol, cocaine, heroin and a score of other drugs. Consider skiing. Did I hear thats not dabgerous? Ask yout insurer how much they will payout if you are unable to work for 6 months, You need more than medical cover! Some heath policys specificaly exclude skiing!

Back to that machne; once they started there was no way out, They were absolutely dependant on the designers and coders of the progran. If you think that's ok then flying in a 737 max would not have bothered you? After all the planes manufacturer insisted there was nothing wrong until congress investigators showed them the bad code.

I got a distinction for the programing part of my maths degree so am very aware of howe easily bad code gets into a program.

So let the buyer/user beware especialy as many software providers limit their liability to the price you pad for the product not for what your costs if it goes wrong

ObodinsObodins4 months ago

I absolutely loved this! I hope there's more to come with the game and friends! Definitely going to be reading more of your writing! Thank you for your hard work and sharing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous