All Comments on 'Step Mom Steps In'

by Felixcabin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
stepmom

What a lucky guy to have a sexy stepmom coming to his room to give him a blowjob while her husband is away.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
what about dad, the father?

Both of his family betray father/husband without a thought? How loving! Not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sex

I live in Chicago my name is alex age 26 single I need a single step mommy to live with and have sex all day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How

could he know what his step mother was thinking without her telling him? Once in the bathroom and then at the dining table.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lust

I fucked my sister and stepmom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Step Mom

I had the same experience with my step mom, where she'd find reasons to come into the bathroom while I was showering, or enter my room without knocking on purpose to put away laundry. Several times I was naked, and I would follow her eyes every time she'd peek at my cock. She would act motherly but would still look at my cock, with interest. One time she had the gumption to say that I must have my dad's dominant genetics because my penis in my late teens was as big and as thick as his. Fast-forward about a dozen years.....they'd be divorce and she back in her native hometown. During a visit I stayed a weekend with her, where she would confess to her fetish for me and desire to want to suck my big cock and fuck me before I turned 18, but she refrained because it would be illegal. She finally got her wish that weekend. I let her have her way with me, and I licked her nice hairy pussy and fucked the living shit out of her. She had so many orgasms and got short of breath that I was afraid she was going to have a fucking heart attack!! 😂 LMAO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Boy do i ever love big tits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous