All Comments on 'Factors of Change Ch. 04'

by MarieLyne

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And the story is heating up

Great new chapter, can't wait to read the next one :-))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
totally in love

I am totally in love with this story. I like how they are actually having a small courtship and didn't jump into sex on day 1... in the elevator. ;) so excited for chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is just great!

Please keep going I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two minds...

Interesting...the question asked by Gabriel. "Do you not trust her?" He asks it like this is a forgone conclusion. In reality, regular humans many times do not trust themselves, especially in making decisions of great import. They usually need a second opnion other than their own since they can't make up their minds! :-) How much more for Leah? The interesting thing I see about Leah's wolf...is that she is a reflection of Leah herself. She is not a seperate personality that Leah has now, she is the filter that allows Leah to understand the strange new world that she has been unwillingly thrust into. This is very handily shown as the wolf's first action in the first chapter.

A seperate personality in your mind would be self destructive, rarely does it acquiesce with the "origonal" personality. Though in Leah's circumstance that is a bit of a conundrum. Was Leahs wolf always in her mind and it took the bite of a were to bring out that aspect of her personality? Or is it an outside presense that has been implanted into her by being bitten? Reminds me of the old question about the chicken and the egg. :-) Hmmmm....

One of the reasons I like this story is that it makes me think. I thank you, MarieLyne, for writing it.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

P.S. 5

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I'm confused as to why Leah freaks out concerning not knowing who turned her. Aren't all werewolves that were bitten considered in the same class regardless? They are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel.

Leah is so worried about Gabriel maybe tossing her aside that she doesn't realize she is just as capable of hurting him. Maybe she need to talk to Gabriel about how she is feeling. He would understand since he was turned as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
J'aime bien

I am really liking where this is going. Et J'aime bien voir un peu du patois local dans les conversations. The Franglais dialog sounds perfect.

Keep it up and give us much more please.

A Montréal fan.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A Really good Story!

I just discovered this story and I read all 4 chapters in one sitting. I can't wait for chapter 5!

DoctimeDoctimeover 9 years ago
"A diamond in the rough"

I think the NonHuman genre' teaches all of us a little bit about "Humanity" and this new author is also going to teach us a little bit about "humility". Hop aboard for a fun ride. (double entendre intended)

nicintasnicintasover 9 years ago
Love it !!!!

Can't wait for more !!!!!!!!!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Can't wait for more.

Bravo!

I wish I could have jumped into the story and screamed "say what you're thinking!!"

:)

goldilocks31goldilocks31over 9 years ago
love!

Just read all 4 chapters today- loved them all. The build up, the mystery, the passion.. can't wait for the next round!!!!!

Celtic_moon28Celtic_moon28over 9 years ago
great story

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

Dissidence...not decadence. Also did she find the bathroom for her full bladder?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I cam completely understand her hesitation. Especially after years of being told that it is not possible.

Excited for chapter 5.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
Damn it to heck...

Why do I keep coming across stories that are not complete? This is starting to get rather annoying and I think I am going to sit in the corner and pout!

As Sherlock would put it: The game is afoot. Or something like that. Me I would simply go with 'the plot thickens'. Why does that make it sound like you are making a stew or something?

I like her hesitation as well. After years of being scorned and forced to live on the edge of a pack or without one I can see how she wouldn't just jump. Even with the 'trust in me' bit it will take time for her to come to terms with what both she and her wolf are feeling.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
I now have....

another story to follow and rave over. I had two friends, thank you maxd and payenbrant, highly recommend your story to me. They both told me how well written it was, with new lycan ideas. And as much as it pains me to say it, they were right (I can't wait to hear their comments on being right lol)

I had read the first chapter when you posted it and then was sidetracked. My comment at that time shows that you had caught my interest. Good solid writing, a layered story line and real characters make this an excellent read. I'm looking forward to the rest of your story.

Definitely worth more then a 5

truck354truck354over 9 years ago
disappointed

Not in the story but in checking in everyday and not finding a new chapter. Too good not to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

It would be criminal not to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great-As far as it goes!

Like its 3 predecessors this chapter carries the story line beautifully. If the author has writer's block let us hope it is not severe. The readers deserve a worthy extension/conclusion to the tale and the author will certainly get the accolades earnt as a contributor to quality fiction.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 5 years ago
Still loving it.

I love it when the stories on literotica are real quality stories, not just excuses for sex romps.

This story is really good. I'm just sorry that it's the only one you have up on Literotica, although hopefully your taste in stories will lead me to other good authors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous