All Comments on 'Just Going To Chat'

by lookinaround88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
not much of a story

at least they cycle with different people. These stories are too short to make me care about anyone. It is a problem with shortcharacter description, and then the sex scene and that is it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
***

This story had so much potential, but you rushed through it. We don't know anything about the two main characters aside from her appearance. It would have been nice to learn something about them before they took the plunge into swinging. What was their marriage like? What motivated them to try swinging? A little dialog between them, leading up to that first meeting, would have been helpful.

We also know nothing about the other couple, aside from their appearance. Were they also first-time swingers? Or have they been swinging a long time? How did it feel to meet them? What was said during that initial conversation?

The sex scene was rushed as well. It would have been good to know the narrator's inner thoughts as he witnessed his wife taking another man's cock in her mouth for the first time. Did he feel nervous? Excited? Jealous? And what did it feel like to cum in the other woman's mouth? That part seemed so inconsequential it was like an afterthought. And why were the two men serviced, but the ladies were left wanting?

I encourage you to rewrite and resubmit this, but slow down, and pay attention to the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SWINGING

I don't get any couple wanting to fuck other partners, this tells me that the marriage is already in a rocky state and marriage will come to an end. Those who manage to carry on with practice have lost all respect for one another and might as well be single.

3 stars for the writer but 1 star for the content of the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another author who posted just one atrocity and realized he just didn't have the ability to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlookinaround88@lookinaround88
5 Followers
Hi, I'm a husband that likes to fantasise about and show off my wife. *i heard that “88” is a racist dog whistle, but in my case it was just randomly assigned because “lookinaround” was taken, and it seems you can’t change your username. :/