All Comments on 'Joining a Fraternity Ch. 03'

by realpussyboy

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
TransAllisonTransAllisonover 9 years ago

Keep this series going, I'm loving it so far :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!

Keep going! These are some of the hottest things I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop!

This series is fantastic, and now you have so many angles to pursue since Josh knows. Blackmail, for instance. Plus you just introduced the possibility that Steve may not have enough testosterone to keep him infertile. It also seems like Dave probably has some idea that he is "the girl." There's possibility for a threesome. I think this is your best series yet.

dimples126dimples126over 9 years ago
Hope there is more!

So sexy! The creampie face sitting turns me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep this going fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going!!!

its awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it going

Agreed to the before you could also insert the idea of his girlfriend finding out and fucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So incredibly hot!

This. Is. So. Hot. I'm FTM and your Steve is (basically) playing out my biggest fantasy. It excites me to no end to read about it! Perhaps Dave and Josh can conspire to fuck Steve together? Maybe Josh is fucking Steve when -SURPRISE- out of the closet comes Dave's hard cock? Whatever you write, just write more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree!

Keep up the good work!

bad_boy_good_girlbad_boy_good_girlover 9 years ago
keep up the good work.

I love ftm erotica. Maybe now that the secret is out he becomes Josh's sex slave ending up in a double penetration scene with Josh and Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please keep stories coming

Marvelously sexy stories. Suggest that the 2 seduce Dave into a bi menage a trois.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This installment never fails to get me off, but I'm so ready for the next chapter. Hope it comes soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please keep writing

ftm521ftm521over 9 years ago
I need the next one!!

Please post another! I want more now that he knows!! So fucking sexy. I'm an ftm and would love to be living this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

I'm an ftm and this is one of the best stories I've read.

Please continue to write more!

Maybe the rest of the frat finds out and gangbangs Steve infrront of his girlfriend or films the entire thing and send it to her. That would be so fucking hot.

dimples126dimples126over 9 years ago

Jus came to this again ... So hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm ftm

I love this.. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU NEED TO WRITE MORE

Holy dear god your stories are so good and get me so freaking turned on. As an FtM myself, this is the only actual believable ftm literotica story I can remember, and thats what makes it so hot, I can totally relate. I love when he's being dominated and told that he's going to be taken like a girl because he wanted it that way UGH. Such a hot story idea, i just wished this was happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

epic stories please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story is just getting going, there are so many twists yet to cum!

Steve still hasn't been fully initiated to the frat. So much could cum from that. Steve could become the house slut, but would have to start using condoms. Let's be somewhat responsible already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write more.

Please. Please write more on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Looks like you're back to writing...

I saw (and loved) your new story. Hope you will feel inspired to add another chapter or two to this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

How about an impregnation thread? Resulting in his exposure? Great story so far, keep it cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck

Please continue you this! Maybe where he gets tag teamed or group sex. Or how about Josh trying all his fantasies out. Please please continue. I am a ftm who loves reading stories like this, I can really relate to this. Hell id love to do this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot as fuck

This is extremely hot. I'd love this to happen with me, I'm ftm also

cumfilledpussycumfilledpussyabout 8 years ago
yesssssss

I jerk off to this story on a near daily basis and anxiously await the next chapter in the series!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Need more!

Please write another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Awesome to find some good FTM-friendly porn. This series was hot as hell and I'd love to see more.

collegeFTMcollegeFTMabout 7 years ago
I joined to comment and follow!

I've been reading your stuff greedily the past week! IDK how many more installments you would need for storyline, but I would love a hazing/initiation story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Definitely more

You've got a great beginning, but the Dave Story line can be developed and I'd be curious to see what else Josh is up to. Great Story, hot as hell, anxiously awaiting the next installment!!!! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

Hay awesome story bud keep it going

ChagalxChagalxover 6 years ago
You are awesome

I loved your stories and have read them all. You are the man I've been looking for all my life. I have never read any FTM stories until yours and now I'm in a constant state of arousal. Thank you and blessings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnancy

Would love to eventually find out his slutty college pussy drank up one of the brothers sperm and he will be having one of their babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cum dump

continue with Steven being used non consentualy by both cis boys. then few frats finding abt him in locker room and rough gangbang him. Eventually him becoming frat brothers cum dump, when he graduates he has taken loads from every brother in fraternity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

For the love of god write more of this. Its gotten me off so many times. Maybe Josh wants a taste of Steve's ass next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This series has low-key given me a cuckold fetish.. imagining Steve as my girlfriend (she's not trans but is 100% passable) is an amazing feeling. Adding the bit with Josh cumming inside Steve while his gf on the other side of the door was SMOKIN.

But also there just isn't enough transguy erotica out there. Really hard to find... This story was a diamond in the rough!!! Thanks!

Perhaps a dp next with a bi guy? Under the bleachers? Steve needs to find the joys of anal too... And Josh sounds like a pretty open guy, what with liking the taste of their mixed cum...

Or a study session in the library, having his pussy played with while his girlfriend talks. Then sneaking off to be fucked against a bookcase.

Or going to a club and pretending to be all manly and protecting her... But getting fucked discreetly from behind instead, all while making out and grinding against Karen. I'd vote for this one.

Hope you continue this series !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I especially liked how Steve’s roommate went from sweet and boyish to dominant when he revealed he knew Steve was trans.

I’m imagining a reverse scenario where Karen somehow ends up fucking one of the brothers, maybe Steve says he’s gotten a new cumming strap-on and wants to surprise her. So they’re both cucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Omg please write another sequel

Maybe with Steve getting double penetrated by Dave and Josh, then Karen walking in on them, and somehow it ends up in a foursome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Would love a threesome between Steve, Josh and Dave and maybe something more happens between Josh and Dave as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This series is 8 years old???? It's a classic. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ftm guy, I love this so much.

Sometimes people don’t know they’re pregnant until the baby comes. If Steve gained weight suddenly in the stomach it would look like a beer belly. Hangovers and morning sickness are similar.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would love to see this continued where dave and josh both fuck him at once

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealpussyboy@realpussyboy
205 Followers
Just a post-transition, gay transguy who likes sharing his sexy stories with the world. I'm taken and not looking to meet in real life, but I love talking to other transguys (and cisguys) who are into raw/bareback PIV sex between FTMs and cisguys... and impreg/cumplay is an ad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES