All Comments on 'Trading in For an Older Model'

by MayDecemberRomance

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

A great 1st story in Lit. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to many more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

great story. needs a little proofreading

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

This reminds me of a real life happening that occurred. When I was 31 I had a one night stand with a neighbour ( Noreen ) . She was 43 and widowed, mother of two teenage sons. Noreen became a widow at age 25 when she lost her husband in a boating accident and pregnant with her second son. She never dated until our one night stand. I work in the oil industry and work a month on and a month off. It was during my time home she asked me to help her sons with fixing her front door. She invited me to stay for dinner. Both her sons had gone out as they were going camping for a few days with friends. Noreen and I chatted for few hours. I kissed her. She wanted to stop, saying she never had been with a man in 18 years and said she may loose control. Noreen had a great personality, queen size lady, with big ass, mommy tummy and thick thighs about 5 ft 2 in and 180 lb. To make this comment brief, we ended up making love and after 18 years with no sex she enjoyed it just as much as I did. She got knocked up and we married. We now have a 15 month old boy, but due to medical complications during her pregnancy the Doctor advised we have no more . Although she is 12 years older we are very happy and truly in love.

Congratulations on such a great story

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
Excellent

Great first effort. I hope to see much more from you.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 9 years ago
Helluva story!!!!!!!

Well-written. BRAVO!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love your work

Enjoyed that thank you

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Welllllllllllllllllll DONE!

Loved this story...age so often a state of mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
absolutely fantastic

great development, wnderful sex. you nailed it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you.

Enjoyed your writing. You get two gold stars. Loved reading about the sex - especially when they played rape.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful job. Well written, hot sex. Most older women make better lovers because we know what we want, what we like and aren't afraid to ask for it. Glad to see the man in your story recognized it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice story

Older women know what they want when it comes to sex and that is often lots of it. You write a sweet believable story which makes a romantic guys dick rock hard. My wife wil appreciate your efforts later today. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

A very well written story, you painted a vivid picture with words, almost like watching a good movie about people falling in love. Keep them coming

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Excellent

A pleasure to read.

Harsh61Harsh61over 9 years ago
No Reservation

The story line as well the narration is very gripping. You have proved that age does not count in love. Thanks for such a wonderful story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
close, but no cigar

you left it as in a one sided story.

not enough information about Stacy and her younger lover. where did that relationship lead?

if there was sooooo much difficulty with a pregnancy in the initial marriage, please explain how it was so easy in the affair.

clarity equals closure.

please

txcrackertxcrackerover 9 years ago
Great Story !

This is a great story and I enjoyed the trip . I this is your first you hit a home run with it .

Take the naysayers with a grain of salt you did well . I hope you follow up with more the quality is excellent .

Thanks for the read

Tx Cracker

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 9 years ago
Wonderful but....

The only complaint I have is interchanging passed and past. Other than that I really liked the story!! Keep it up.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
YESSS!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best storys presented here in Lit. I loved it! As I got to about page 4, I was thinking this is a Love Story!! Yes there is sex, &chaos, but it works out in the end. Who gives a fuck what happens too Stacey. She is secondary in this story.

Maybe you could write a story about her later.

Thanks for a great read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Meh

Was good at first but lacked attention to detail and authenticity. The divorce went through in record speed - he didn't confess to Stacy until after her pregnancy and the baby isn't born until two months after the honeymoon. Also, Stacy confesses she is sleeping with a younger man who is looking to start his own business. And yet, there is no mention of the separation of assists until later. They decided to do an amicable split? Guys worth $30 mill don't do divorces amicably.

The rough sex at the end seemed out of character for the rest of the story and begs two questions: 1. She is seven months pregnant, right? I am pretty sure rough sex is not wise at that stage. 2. What did he get himself into? Again, this behavior seems out of character with the rest of the story. Combine that with her comments about how her plan was to seduce him ... And then her comment about only her husband gets her ass. Watch out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a6

I enjoyed the entire story very much!

Apparently not everyone read it closely. Dawn was nearing her 3rd trimester when they were married and on her honeymoon. The author stated quite clearly that Amy was born 4 months after their wild wedding night, so she was only 5 months pregnant. That is still a relatively safe period for sex.

Keep up the good work! I look forward to another great story.

BRG

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm.

This little fishy loves this story. You must have read my mind, despite the fact I have a three second memory, which isn't even true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW What a great story.

Loved it from start to finish.

Keep on going, loved the way you developed the characters, the flow and everything. this is easily one of the best stories that I have read on this site.

Well done, 5 stars.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I don't like cheaters, and I really wish this had been tagged as such. I might have gotten past it, but there was no way I was going to accept Dawn's behavior after what she had been through. She claims she never wanted to be 'that woman' and yet by all indications that is exactly the kind of woman she wanted to be.

Stacy having possibly cheated isn't an excuse for them to do the same. It just means they are all scumbags and cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cheater story

That ruined it for me. Masons cheating shouldn't have happened. He needed to divorce his cheating wife first. Stacy gave him an out, but he wasn't an honorable man. Dawn was no better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lady

Kui ma olin 15.aastane siis toimus suur kontsert staadionil.Sea müüdi ka alkoholi ja vanad naised olid ennast pehmeks võtnud.Ma läksin oma sõbraga naisi piiluma metsa äärde kus nad jõid,naisi oli kolm.Algul nad ajasid meid ära aga mõne ajapärast lubasid meid ka maha istuda.Üks naine juba magas ja mina ajasin ühega juttu,sõber teisega.Lõpuks sain daamile käe kleidialla ajada mis teda naerma ajas jubedalt.Sõber oli ka naise seljali ajanud ja ronis juba peale ning oli minust viie meetri kaugusel.Me mõlemad nikkusime kõrvuti naisi.Minu vanal mutil jalgevahe haises aga ma pole sellele eriti tähele panu pööranud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great love story, but a page of fuckin her in the asshole ruined it.

Author, try again. Anyway, thank you.

2wheelrider2wheelriderabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Great story I loved the imagination

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

Love your story. Read all 5 chapters and could read 5 more tonight. Hope u add more . thank you for entertaining me this evening.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very readable. Well done

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

Gym52Gym52almost 3 years ago

Excellent story,beautifully crafted and written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific love story showing age doesn't matter and a nice summary to wrap things up. :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that it was great,,,She was not only sexy,sensuous,and desirable,but beautiful,,,Also kind,caring and compassionate,,,She was a all woman,a total woman,that any man would desire,her ex,made the biggest mistake of his life by going for another woman,,,Like they say,"Why go out for hamburger,when you have steak at Home?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Starting parenthood at 50+ always gives me pause because it’s nothing that I would ever want to do. Nevertheless, this is exactly my kind of tale. Not an erotic story, but rather, primarily a love story with some erotic content. 5 stars.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Definitely a 5 star story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

Outstanding story, great writing, and great sex. Marvelous combination. Very believable tale, thanks for writing it's much appreciated 👍🤪

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok

He is heir apparent and is not prepared to take over. Indie movies???

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[18.08.22]

Beautiful story - Beautifully written!

11/10 Mature Secretaries!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WELL DONE AND BRAVO!!!

Thank You for a fun story.

SC_GentSC_Gentover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Loved every word of it and hope to see more stories from you in the future.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

I wouldn't have given the ex much of nothing. He is a Simp.

mrchrisdmrchrisd12 months ago

That was a nice sexy believable story! What a luck man!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
LOL!!!

Turns out everyone in this story is a cheating scum bag! TOO FUNNY!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ah, the old "let them chase you until you capture them" theme.

Well told.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know it's fiction, but Dawn's still fertile at 51? Next time, put twins in her belly! I wonder if she's fertile enough! At least he found out he wasn't sterile... AND, he found a real wife...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Okay, had some good points and totally avoided some problems. i.e. Stacy, her son, work, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just because the wife cheated doesn't make it ok for Dawn and the MC to become what they proffess to despise.

Another story of one low life mimicking another.

alexsifanalexsifan4 months ago

One of the best stories but it's one dimensional. One side of the story get progress while the other remain stationary.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous